Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Science rejects Dems' delusional mutilation of children to encourage mental illness

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

Probably for the same reason the NY Times runs hundreds of front-page stories smearing, for example, the Duke Lacrosse team and then quietly runs their admission that they knew for an entire year that the team was innocent WHILE they lied about them...on page 27b a single time. Humiliation coupled with dishonest corruption and bias.
    The Duke lacrosse team story from 2006?
    I guess this shows that you had to hit the wayback machine to find a counterpoint to my post.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

[SIZE=3]

Only 99%, just like Frank Apisa, that way you can play this childish game of indignantly demanding that you're not one the moment someone treats you like what you are.
    I must say, this is news to me. I dislike both parties, neither one of them have my politics, but somehow that makes me a Democrat?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I guess this shows that you had to hit the wayback machine to find a counterpoint to my post.
    Just the first thing that came to mind. They go on about imaginary white-on-black crimes for DECADES while ignoring ACTUAL black-on-white crimes at every turn. If DEMOCRATS are going to live that badly in the past (and in fake news), then it's perfectly valid for OTHERS to bring up the same race hoaxes they endlessly hyperventilate over. Example: We're STILL hearing about the Central Park Five.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just the first thing that came to mind. They go on about imaginary white-on-black crimes for DECADES while ignoring ACTUAL black-on-white crimes at every turn. If DEMOCRATS are going to live that badly in the past (and in fake news), then it's perfectly valid for OTHERS to bring up the same race hoaxes they endlessly hyperventilate over. Example: We're STILL hearing about the Central Park Five. If you need more recent examples, they can be provided (so you can ignore them too), so next dishonest deflection please.

Corporate Media Completely Ignored Story of Mother Killed by Black Lives Matter

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I must say, this is news to me. I dislike both parties, neither one of them have my politics, but somehow that makes me a Democrat?
    Ah, so now we're CLINGING to this tired old bullshit game. DESPERATE to avoid the topic here, aren't you.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Three pages of leftists avoiding the topic. Very revealing.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just the first thing that came to mind. They go on about imaginary white-on-black crimes for DECADES while ignoring ACTUAL black-on-white crimes at every turn. If DEMOCRATS are going to live that badly in the past (and in fake news), then it's perfectly valid for OTHERS to bring up the same race hoaxes they endlessly hyperventilate over. Example: We're STILL hearing about the Central Park Five.

You have your messiah trump to thank for the continued posting about the Central Park Five. If he couldn't admit that he was wrong in proclaiming their guilt, he should have just kept his mouth shut when they were exonerated by the real perp's DNA.

― Charles Dickens

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have your messiah trump...
    You people literally had school children singing songs of worship about Obama. THAT'S what messiah cult worship looks like.

...to thank for the continued posting about the Central Park Five.
    How many decades were they still posting about that before President Trump was even elected?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just the first thing that came to mind. They go on about imaginary white-on-black crimes for DECADES while ignoring ACTUAL black-on-white crimes at every turn. If DEMOCRATS are going to live that badly in the past (and in fake news), then it's perfectly valid for OTHERS to bring up the same race hoaxes they endlessly hyperventilate over. Example: We're STILL hearing about the Central Park Five. If you need more recent examples, they can be provided (so you can ignore them too), so next dishonest deflection please.

Corporate Media Completely Ignored Story of Mother Killed by Black Lives Matter
    This article is from an actual source, not a spinmeister. Both groups were armed, both groups were talking shite and a woman got killed because of it. She didn't deserve to die. The rest of them shouldn't have resorted to gunfire over a verbal altercation.

"While details from police have been scant, Doty-Whitaker’s family has made statements to the media detailing their account of the lead up to the shooting.

Jose Ramirez, Doty-Whitaker’s fiancé, told Fox59 that he and his future wife were hanging out with two other people on the canal. He said someone in their group used a slang version of the N-word, which prompted a confrontation with a group of strangers.

Ramirez claims that the people who confronted them shouted "Black lives matter" during the argument. In response, either Doty-Whitaker or someone in her group replied by saying "all lives matter."

Ramirez said in the Fox59 interview the two groups separated because they realized people in each group were armed. He said both groups then fist-bumped and went their separate ways. But someone opened fire from a nearby bridge and struck Doty-Whitaker, Ramirez said. He said the shooters then ran away. Ramirez said he fired back but did not hit anyone.

When contacted by IndyStar, members of Doty-Whitaker's family declined interview requests.

Indianapolis police have not commented on or confirmed this version of events.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...al/5486333002/

― Charles Dickens

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I long for the day when citing ‘fact checkers‘ ceases to be a counter argument.
    Using a "fact checker" is like using an opinion piece. It has no more or less validity than the facts contained within it which are often cherry picked to give a result.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This article is from an actual source, not a spinmeister. Both groups were armed...
    It happened in 1989. Stop living in the DISTANT FUCKING PAST.

Meanwhile, a white mother violently murdered by BLM terrorists for suggesting actual equality (all lives matter) instead of lunatic racist bullshit...near total media blackout.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Using a "fact checker" is like using an opinion piece. It has no more or less validity than the facts contained within it which are often cherry picked to give a result.

What's worse is using a Democrat "fact-checker" to prop up logic that isn't even valid in the first place (his 'attack the source' fallacy).

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

This article is from an actual source, not a spinmeister. Both groups were armed, both groups were talking shite and a woman got killed because of it. She didn't deserve to die. The rest of them shouldn't have resorted to gunfire over a verbal altercation.

"While details from police have been scant, Doty-Whitaker’s family has made statements to the media detailing their account of the lead up to the shooting.

Jose Ramirez, Doty-Whitaker’s fiancé, told Fox59 that he and his future wife were hanging out with two other people on the canal. He said someone in their group used a slang version of the N-word, which prompted a confrontation with a group of strangers.

Ramirez claims that the people who confronted them shouted "Black lives matter" during the argument. In response, either Doty-Whitaker or someone in her group replied by saying "all lives matter."

Ramirez said in the Fox59 interview the two groups separated because they realized people in each group were armed. He said both groups then fist-bumped and went their separate ways. But someone opened fire from a nearby bridge and struck Doty-Whitaker, Ramirez said. He said the shooters then ran away. Ramirez said he fired back but did not hit anyone.

When contacted by IndyStar, members of Doty-Whitaker's family declined interview requests.

Indianapolis police have not commented on or confirmed this version of events.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...al/5486333002/
    He's not worth talking to. He's a troll.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-05-2020)

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It happened in 1989. Stop living in the DISTANT FUCKING PAST.

Meanwhile, a white mother violently murdered by BLM terrorists for suggesting actual equality (all lives matter) instead of lunatic racist bullshit...near total media blackout.

You must be drinking. The article I'm referring to is from the Indy Star and it's about Jessica Whitaker's death in Indianapolis.

Go sleep it off and come back if and when your head clears.

― Charles Dickens

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You must be drinking. The article I'm referring to is from the Indy Star and it's about Jessica Whitaker's death in Indianapolis.

Go sleep it off and come back if and when your head clears.
    Yes, you abruptly changing the subject without warning is ME being off.

WHY are you bringing up this random other case no one was talking about?