Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Tucker Carlson is the face of hatred in America.
    No, that would be uneducated, Fascistic leftist morons like you. Hatred oozes from your postings.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 4 Posts

Also i must thank you for once again proving how leftists can NEVER EVER meme- cause you are not even a human being. you are a leftist braindead npc.
    Leftists have no brains, no immune system, no faces, no cardiovascular system- and judging by your own policies and actions, no muskuloskeletal systems. see you are a soyboy leftist degenerate

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rocketliberty87 View Post
    .... what?
    Trump Dick Sucker = TDS.

Figured you for a Keyboard Kommando and chickenshit right off the bat. The ones screaming the loudest are the biggest cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    No, that would be uneducated, Fascistic leftist morons like you. Hatred oozes from your postings.
    QED

Anyone who consistently uses large font, special font or colors for every fucking post is a coward who needs a hug. Sad but there's nothing that can help you poor bastards.....except for Dr. Kevorkian.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The left can never meme nor reason cause leftists have no brains. see their beloved face diaper mandates for further evidence if needed
    Leftists are not even human beings. why are they even permitted in American society?

5. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The left can never meme nor reason cause leftists have no brains. see their beloved face diaper mandates for further evidence if needed
    Leftists are not even human beings. why are they even permitted in American society?
    Only the extremists just like the RWNJs.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see how most people, normal people, don't see that the extremes on boths sides are bad for America?

What normal human being thinks killing cops or burning down buildings is a good thing?

What normal human being thinks a President who orders an assault on the Capitol** is good for America?

Dude, I don't know you much yet, but I'm getting to know you. Piss all you want, but I think you're lame for putting your back against a wall and screaming extreme things.

**Lied he'd be with them then takes the Limo to the White House and watch it all on television like it was a Season Finale for The Trump Show? Season finale, not Series Finale in his fucking deluded brain.

6. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Only the extremists just like the RWNJs.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see how most people, normal people, don't see that the extremes on boths sides are bad for America?

What normal human being thinks killing cops or burning down buildings is a good thing?

What normal human being thinks a President who orders an assault on the Capitol** is good for America?

Dude, I don't know you much yet, but I'm getting to know you. Piss all you want, but I think you're lame for putting your back against a wall and screaming extreme things.

**Lied he'd be with them then takes the Limo to the White House and watch it all on television like it was a Season Finale for The Trump Show? Season finale, not Series Finale in his fucking deluded brain.

AHHAHAHAHAH lol you fell for YOUR OWN FAKE LEFTIST NEWS! trump never ordered shit. your so called 'insurrection' was entirely faked basically. the only criminals- were leftists and FBI stumps.
    All the evidence is showcasing that fact-
    Leftists hate objective truth and have to pervert and invert everything they touch. again- leftists believe that war is peace, integrity is lies or fraud, good is bad, up is down, science is blind cultish dogma, and men are women.
    Sorry but the so called and fearmongered " jan 6 insurrection" was anything but an insurrection- notice none of the trump supporters were armed firstly. secondly the only ones who committed actual criminal acts... were leftists. dumbass
    thirdly we have already got gigabytes at least if not almost several hundred gigs of evidence showcasing how the cops just let the "evil violent protestors" in... and opened the door for them.... so.... yeah....
    and fyi the capital is open to the public normally unless you have democrat subhumans trying to gaslight and act like mini tyrants

7. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again- the OVERWHELMING 99.999999999% of violence, crime and degeneracy etc in America are perpetrated and ENABLED by Democrats and leftists exclusively across the board.
    I challenge you to prove me otherwise- but you can not. We see that leftists exclusively leftists cry more tears for criminal floyd than his victims and also leftists release THOUSANDS murderers, rapists and violent offenders back on the street.... who then murder or commit heinous crimes again....

https://nypost.com/2020/08/07/rape-s...-accuser-cops/
    That is the leftist utopia. leftists HATE the innocent. Conservatives and us libertarians love peace and freedom aka personal responsibility and integrity - these character traits are alien to leftists. Hell leftists are too STUPID to even use a dictionary

8. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol the left can not even tell what is truth and what are lies.
    according to leftists, everything is inverted- again the left believes their own fake russia gate nonsense and fake jussie smollett hoaxes.
    They even fake crocodile tears in front of empty parking lots to feign outrage and get those virtue signaling points.
    Leftists are the ONLY subhuman species dumb enough to deny science in favor of blind cultish dogma and believe men are women - and simultaneously claim to be 'pro science'.
    As Matthew Yglesias said on his Twitter after get forced out at VOX (Which he co-founded) the vast majority of leftists dont care what is true, dont care if the ideas they promote will work, they only care that their tribe is beating the other tribe(s) today. These are some seriously shit people. And I am a Progressive, I grew up Conservative but have not been since 1983, but these brutal fantasy driven often emotionally disturbed leftists who are running America now are not my people either. I am a man without a tribe.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

rocketliberty87 (09-29-2021)

10. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

AHHAHAHAHAH lol you fell for YOUR OWN FAKE LEFTIST NEWS! trump never ordered shit. your so called 'insurrection' was entirely faked basically. the only criminals- were leftists and FBI stumps.
    All the evidence is showcasing that fact-
    Leftists hate objective truth and have to pervert and invert everything they touch. again- leftists believe that war is peace, integrity is lies or fraud, good is bad, up is down, science is blind cultish dogma, and men are women.
    Sorry but the so called and fearmongered " jan 6 insurrection" was anything but an insurrection- notice none of the trump supporters were armed firstly. secondly the only ones who committed actual criminal acts... were leftists. dumbass
    thirdly we have already got gigabytes at least if not almost several hundred gigs of evidence showcasing how the cops just let the "evil violent protestors" in... and opened the door for them.... so.... yeah....
    and fyi the capital is open to the public normally unless you have democrat subhumans trying to gaslight and act like mini tyrants
    Nice rant. It doesn't excuse the fact you are a chickenshit who thinks the "democrat subhumans" are taking over but you won't get off your fat ass to do something about it.

You hate the FBI. You hate the military. You hate the US government. You hate the Constitution. Fuck you, loser.

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tucker Carlson stepped in it now.

He has ramped up his campaign of spreading hatred and bitter polarization.

He said such horrible things about United States Representative Eric Swalwell that a Tucker Carlson fan called up Swalwell's office and left an expletive-loaded death threat.

"Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) recently shed light on the damaging effects of Fox News host Tucker Carlson's rhetoric. On Thursday, October 21, the Democratic lawmaker took to Twitter with an audio clip of a Trump supporter attacking him for his remarks praising the U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt.

With the disturbing audio clip, Swalwell discussed what he describes as "the Tucker Carlson effect. "Listen to this. It's the Tucker Carlson effect," Swalwell explained. "Tucker attacks me. His fans respond with threats to kill my family. And Tucker knows exactly what he's doing."

The unnamed man leveled a disturbing verbal attack toward the California lawmaker in a lethal, racist rant. "Here's some intelligence motherf***er. They just showed you on Fox News on Tucker Carlson saying Babbitt, that unarmed veteran, that white woman that was shot by a cop... You said he was a brave officer shooting a serious threat. He was a coward b**** who shot an unarmed white woman. If she would have been some black n***** crackhead, you guys have had that cop's head on a stick."

"You people are a disgrace to God, our country, and our people. You are the enemies of the United States people, motherf***er. You atheist, Communist faggots are the threat to our democracy, our Constitution, and our way of life," he said.

The irate man went on and seemed to level a threat toward Swalwell and his family as he concluded with praises to former President Donald Trump. He added, "As for these foreign invaders you're lettin' into this country, I hope they chop you, your family up and feed them to their dogs. You did you fucking b****. There's your free speech for today, a**hole, from Trump Nation!"

Almost immediately after Swalwell shared the audio clip, Twitter users quickly sounded off. With a link to a similar case, former federal prosecutor Chris Alberto quickly noted that these types of verbal threats are considered a violation of federal law.

"These threats against Mr. Swalwell & his family violates federal law," Alberto wrote. "The [FBI] should visit this guy ASAP. While expressing disagreement and nonviolent dissent are protected speech, threats of violence fall into the scope of federal criminal statutes.""

"Tucker Carlson effect": Swalwell shares death threat from Fox News viewer
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This caller doesn't sound like anybody who is in any position to be talking about who is a disgrace to God and country...

14. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

At least Carlson got one thing right.

Fox News' Tucker Carlson Admits Trump Is A 'Full-Blown BS Artist' and 'Compulsive Self-Promoter'

Conservative commentator Tucker Carlson launched an unusual defense of President Donald Trump Wednesday night, describing the president as a "racist liar" and a "full-blown BS artist."

Carlson appeared to discount the importance of Trump lying, saying that "most people know" Trump is a frequent liar because it's "obvious."

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-tu...omoter-1474564

That's all right then.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-25-2021)

16. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Tucker Carlson stepped in it now.

He has ramped up his campaign of spreading hatred and bitter polarization.

He said such horrible things about United States Representative Eric Swalwell that a Tucker Carlson fan called up Swalwell's office and left an expletive-loaded death threat.

"Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) recently shed light on the damaging effects of Fox News host Tucker Carlson's rhetoric. On Thursday, October 21, the Democratic lawmaker took to Twitter with an audio clip of a Trump supporter attacking him for his remarks praising the U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt.

With the disturbing audio clip, Swalwell discussed what he describes as "the Tucker Carlson effect. "Listen to this. It's the Tucker Carlson effect," Swalwell explained. "Tucker attacks me. His fans respond with threats to kill my family. And Tucker knows exactly what he's doing."

The unnamed man leveled a disturbing verbal attack toward the California lawmaker in a lethal, racist rant. "Here's some intelligence motherf***er. They just showed you on Fox News on Tucker Carlson saying Babbitt, that unarmed veteran, that white woman that was shot by a cop... You said he was a brave officer shooting a serious threat. He was a coward b**** who shot an unarmed white woman. If she would have been some black n***** crackhead, you guys have had that cop's head on a stick."

"You people are a disgrace to God, our country, and our people. You are the enemies of the United States people, motherf***er. You atheist, Communist faggots are the threat to our democracy, our Constitution, and our way of life," he said.

The irate man went on and seemed to level a threat toward Swalwell and his family as he concluded with praises to former President Donald Trump. He added, "As for these foreign invaders you're lettin' into this country, I hope they chop you, your family up and feed them to their dogs. You did you fucking b****. There's your free speech for today, a**hole, from Trump Nation!"

Almost immediately after Swalwell shared the audio clip, Twitter users quickly sounded off. With a link to a similar case, former federal prosecutor Chris Alberto quickly noted that these types of verbal threats are considered a violation of federal law.

"These threats against Mr. Swalwell & his family violates federal law," Alberto wrote. "The [FBI] should visit this guy ASAP. While expressing disagreement and nonviolent dissent are protected speech, threats of violence fall into the scope of federal criminal statutes.""

"Tucker Carlson effect": Swalwell shares death threat from Fox News viewer
    Where'd Swalwell get this information, from a Chinese spy?

17. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Where'd Swalwell get this information, from a Chinese spy?
    Six years ago in 2015? Not fucking likely.

More likely in 2021 is he got the info from his Intelligence and/or DHS committees: https://swalwell.house.gov/about/com...s-and-caucuses

Also note that Trump weaponized the DOJ and had McCarthy remove Salwell from committees for being anti-Trump.

Pedo Trump is more than a pedophile, he's an anti-American, anti-Constitution traitor.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-25-2021)