Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

Thread: How is Putting Lobbyists In Charge Of Major Government Agencies 'Draining The Swamp?'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default How is Putting Lobbyists In Charge Of Major Government Agencies 'Draining The Swamp?'

Instead, that puts big money in control of government.

ie, THE SWAMP GOT BIGGER!

Trump LIED.

Trump is sucking up to big money.

How's that Swampy Drainy Thing workin' out for ya?

If you are a Trump fan, you better just forget about this promise.

Trump let you DOWN.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (06-20-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Instead, that puts big money in control of government.

ie, THE SWAMP GOT BIGGER!

Trump LIED.

Trump is sucking up to big money.

How's that Swampy Drainy Thing workin' out for ya?

If you are a Trump fan, you better just forget about this promise.

Trump let you DOWN.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.
    Trump always lies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one believes anything Trump says.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    His cultists believe every lie that comes out of his mouth. Just ask evmetro.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Jack (06-18-2019), PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/afte...-unfilled.html Trump is incompetent. The guy Trump put up for Defense Secty is a nut, He is a Boeing lobbyist. He is a 6000 year old earther. he is a wife beater . Trump vets on how he feels about him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Uncle Ben isn't exactly a Winner either.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    If only that were true we could toss him out.

Trump is the headlights, his fans are the deer.

You know what's coming.

SPLAT!!!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jack (06-19-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump has peopled his admin with crooks and anti-government nuts. look at Chao for an example. Dept of Transportation head and she funneled 78 million in road project to her husband's state in an election year. She said she would divest of her large stock portfolio in a road building supply company. She did not do it and made bank off it. Her family is into international building projects and she has given them incredible access to meetings and information. She is terrible and dishonest.
    Trump does no vetting. His latest nominee for Defense had to withdraw like so many others. Nearly a third of government spots have not even received a nominee.Trump's choices have become a revolving door with guys leaving befoire justice catches up with them Others who mentioned Trump is a moron were removed.
    Trump does not take the office seriously. It is just a great way to enhance his brand. he was not supposed to win.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump has peopled his admin with crooks and anti-government nuts. look at Chao for an example. Dept of Transportation head and she funneled 78 million in road project to her husband's state in an election year. She said she would divest of her large stock portfolio in a road building supply company. She did not do it and made bank off it. Her family is into international building projects and she has given them incredible access to meetings and information. She is terrible and dishonest.
    Trump does no vetting. His latest nominee for Defense had to withdraw like so many others. Nearly a third of government spots have not even received a nominee.Trump's choices have become a revolving door with guys leaving befoire justice catches up with them Others who mentioned Trump is a moron were removed.
    Trump does not take the office seriously. It is just a great way to enhance his brand. he was not supposed to win.
    Y
    Trump takes Trump seriously. Nothing else matters.

Last edited by rjhenn; 06-20-2019 at 12:37 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/afte...-unfilled.html Trump is incompetent. The guy Trump put up for Defense Secty is a nut, He is a Boeing lobbyist. He is a 6000 year old earther. he is a wife beater . Trump vets on how he feels about him.
    Trump? Vetting?

LOL!

It's a hunch and a grinding stone for the axe.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

I am amazed America was not more shocked and angered by the way he hired his whole family.

Trump is the nightmare that America is having a hard time waking up from.