No, I was clear about who.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,980 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]Dear White Evangelicals,
    This was a very inefficient post. You wasted a lot of bandwidth to say nothing more than to preach "Intersectionality! Victimhood! White Males Bad!"

You could have just linked to a video that explains intersectionality to provide clarity concerning your line of thinking:

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

First I want to say why I put this here, rather than the "religion" forum.

Because you, well many/most of you are about politics, not religion.

So while you claim to be "Christ like", it aint Jesus you're rePing here, it's trump..

Most, if not all of you won't be convicted, mostly because you are even afraid to read it..

He/she who has ears let them hear

Dear White Evangelicals,
    I need to tell you something: People have had it with you. They’re done. They want nothing to do with you any longer, and here’s why:

They see your hypocrisy, your inconsistency, your incredibly selective mercy, and your thinly veiled supremacy.

For eight years they watched you relentlessly demonize a black President; a man faithfully married for 26 years; a doting father and husband without a hint of moral scandal or the slightest whiff of infidelity. They watched you deny his personal faith convictions, argue his birthplace, and assail his character—all without cause or evidence.

They saw you brandish Scriptures to malign him and use the laziest of racial stereotypes in criticizing him. And through it all, White Evangelicals—you never once suggested that God placed him where he was; you never publicly offered prayers for him and his family; you never welcomed him to your Christian Universities; you never gave him the benefit of the doubt in any instance; you never spoke of offering him forgiveness or mercy; your evangelists never publicly thanked God for his leadership; your pastors never took to the pulpit to offer solidarity with him; you never made any effort to affirm his humanity or show the love of Jesus to him in any quantifiable measure.

You violently opposed him at every single turn—without offering a single ounce of the grace you claim as the heart of your faith tradition. You jettisoned Jesus as you dispensed damnation on him.

And yet you give carte blanche to a white Republican man so riddled with depravity, so littered with extramarital affairs, so unapologetically vile, with such a vast resume of moral filth—that the mind boggles.

And the change in you is unmistakable. It has been an astonishing conversion to behold: a being born again.

With him, you suddenly find religion. With him, you’re now willing to offer full absolution. With him, all is forgiven without repentance or admission.

With him you’re suddenly able to see some invisible, deeply buried heart. With him, sin has become unimportant, compassion no longer a requirement. With him, you see only Providence.

And White Evangelicals, all those people who have had it with you—they see it all clearly.

They recognize the toxic source of your inconsistency.

They see that pigmentation and party are your sole deities.

They see that you aren’t interested in perpetuating the love of God or emulating the heart of Jesus.

They see that you aren’t burdened to love the least, or to be agents of compassion, or to care for your Muslim, gay, African, female, or poor neighbors as yourself.

They see that all you’re really interested in doing, is making a God in your own ivory image and demanding that the world bow down to it. They recognize this all about white, Republican Jesus—not dark-skinned Jesus of Nazareth.

And I know you don’t realize it, but you’re digging your own grave in these days; the grave of your very faith tradition.

Your willingness to align yourself with cruelty is a costly marriage. Yes, you’ve gained a Supreme Court seat, a few months with the Presidency as a mouthpiece, and the cheap high of temporary power—but you’ve lost a whole lot more.

You’ve lost an audience with millions of wise, decent, good-hearted, faithful people with eyes to see this ugliness.

You’ve lost any moral high ground or spiritual authority with a generation. You’ve lost any semblance of Christlikeness. You’ve lost the plot. And most of all you’ve lost your soul.

I know it’s likely you’ll dismiss these words. The fact that you’ve even made your bed with such malevolence, shows how far gone you are and how insulated you are from the reality in front of you.

But I had to at least try to reach you. It’s what Jesus would do.

- Christian Pastor John Pavlovitz

Amen!!!!
    we oppose the aetheist regime that persecutes all religions, the chinese communist party, while you dems suck its dirty cock.

so there ya go.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why? You and a number of others here hate anyone with spiritual beliefs, especially Evangelicals, whom you know nothing of.
    Why not prove it..........

I didn't ask you, so why troll it!!!!!!!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Kill yourself, stupid foreigner. You are irrelevant.
    Good example of what he is talking about, thanks for providing it........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Sorry - no, I'm not: I influence quite a lot of people, whereas I doubt if you influence even your pig. I'm neither stupid nor a foreigner, as I've already told you, I think: you are.
    Should ask him what Jesus said about the foreigner?? He can go look it up, give him something positive to do, assuming he can of course..

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So in other words, you prefer to believe that all ppl on the left hate Christians despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I'm sure that's what "spiritual beliefs" mean, right?

Just because someone disagrees with a particular individual or group's actions and words, doesn't mean that they hate them. Why are you guys so victimy? Do *you* agree with the fake charlatans who preach just to enrich themselves? Like that Osteen guy, or the one lurking about the WH, those "prosperity doctrine" preachers?

The answer is pretty clear, he assumes everyone else thinks like he does, "they are not like me, I hate them".....

The ppl on the left are his perceived enemies, not putin........

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right on cue, babbling your bullshit. We Evangelicals have been under attack from you haters for years. You act like every minister in our denomination is rich from scamming people. That isn't true, you'll see it when you go to one of our smaller churches looking for free handouts.
    WE... Now you were elected to speak for Evangelicals??

How in the world you think you are qualified is beyond anyone............ NO ONE ELECTED YOU TO PREP THEM YOU FOOL..........

You're just another fuckin fool crying victim, all the while bragging about what you got, your positions etc etc etc...........

Not only do your lie to yourself & try to pass your vitimology off on others, you use it as the justification for your fuckin hate- You really should check yourself & repeant, OR @LEAST STOP PRETENDING TO BE A FOLLOWER OF ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF.............

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You claimed I am. Have you forgotten when you and Super Moderator said because I support our president, I'm a racist?

"SO NOW LETS TALK ABOUT YOU-YOU IMPLYING I AM A RACIST1622340UFpN9SrW.gif"

Stop trying to change the subject......... You wanna deny it, you prob should have thought about when you felt accused............. Start a thread

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    All you got is a silly insult, very Christian.
    Sadly that is all he has, all most of them have here.............

I wonder what their beloved pastor would think of them running around on the internet tellin ppl to kill themselves, calling them cunts etc etc etc........

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just returning your approval of an insult to my beliefs.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    This was a very inefficient post. You wasted a lot of bandwidth to say nothing more than to preach "Intersectionality! Victimhood! White Males Bad!"

You could have just linked to a video that explains intersectionality to provide clarity concerning your line of thinking:

[video=youtube;KJwUBzjNXL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJwUBzjNXL4[/eo]
    I did not write it.......

You should make your own thread & explain your pain & feelings, I am sure other victims & martyrs of the war on PC care...............

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    we oppose the aetheist regime that persecutes all religions, the chinese communist party, while you dems suck its dirty cock.

so there ya go.
    You should oppose the CCP, you should also oppose the tyrants in Moscow & DC.........

There you go.........cool_80_anim_gif.jpg

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,189 Times in 52,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

The answer is pretty clear, he assumes everyone else thinks like he does, "they are not like me, I hate them".....

The ppl on the left are his perceived enemies, not putin........
    You are very right on that. But not that bad-right. lol

How odd that valid criticism has come to equal hate. I guess that's where the slogan America -- Love it or Leave It originated. Too bad some haven't managed to evolve since those dark years.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You are very right on that. But not that bad-right. lol

How odd that valid criticism has come to equal hate. I guess that's where the slogan America -- Love it or Leave It originated. Too bad some haven't managed to evolve since those dark years.
    I recall that line, back during the war in SouthEast Asia...... What they meant was support the war or leave.

Like the bush jr folks did- support the troops=supporting bush's invasions....... Not supporting the invasions=not supporting the troops...

A chimp could see the game, unfortunately a lot of American humans couldn't........

Pass me some freedumb fries.....