Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, CharacterAssassin, Centerleftfl, LV426 and reagansghost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is about to open the declassification floodgates

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default Trump is about to open the declassification floodgates

Now that the left has shot their wad......get ready...here comes the boomerang.

Trump says he will declassify 'everything' about warrants Obama used to spy on his campaign as he suggests James Comey was 'leading the effort' and the scandal will be 'bigger than WATERGATE'

President Donald Trump claimed on Thursday that it's likely former FBI Director James Comey led an effort to spy on his campaign in 2016.

And he told a Fox News Channel interviewer that he intends to declassify documents related to controversial surveillance warrants 'pretty soon.'

White House officials have vented both publicly and privately for more than a year about warrants the Obama Justice Department obtained from a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court to monitor Carter Page, then a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.

The president signaled Friday morning that a reckoning was near.

'Finally, Mainstream Media is getting involved - too “hot” to avoid,' he tweeted, citing a front-page New York Times story about 'effort to spy on Trump Campaign.'

'Pulitzer Prize anyone? ... This is bigger than WATERGATE, but the reverse!' the president wrote.

He didn't set a firm timetable on Fox News for declassifying the materials related to the FISA warrants, saying he would do it 'soon, I mean whenever they need it.'

'I will be declassifying, yes.' he said. 'Everything.'

Trump made a point of blasting Comey, who called him 'amoral' in a New York Times op-ed this week.

'Comey leaked and he lied. He lied in front to Congress,' he said, renewing themes that are now nearly as old as his presidency.

And the FBI director who he fired two years ago likely was in charge of scooping up intelligence aimed at preventing his victory, he claimed.

'I would say he probably led some kind of an effort,' Trump said of Comey. 'The word 'spying' has been used. He probably was one of the people leading the effort on spying.'

'It could very well be true. We are going to find out pretty soon,' he said.

Attorney General William Barr told Congress in April that 'spying on a political campaign is a big deal,' and added: 'I think spying did occur.'

Barr didn't offer evidence to support his conclusions, but he is one of a small number of government officials with access to classified materials related to the previous administration's counter-intelligence operations related to the Trump campaign.

Barr didn't object categorically at the time to the idea of the Justice Department 'spying' on a political campaign.

'The question is whether it was predicated — adequately predicated,' he testified. 'I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated, but I need to explore that. I think it's my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned about intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane.'

Barr told a Senate panel on Wednesday that the word 'spying' doesn't necessarily carry a negative connotation, but refers to ordinary intelligence work.

Comey said last month in New York that he disagreed.

'When I hear that kind of language used, it's concerning,' he told an audience at a Hewlett Foundation event, 'because the FBI, the Department of Justice, conduct court-ordered electronic surveillance. I have never thought of that as spying.'

'I have no idea what the heck he's talking about,' Comey said.

Trump said hours later at the White House that 'there was absolutely spying into my campaign.'

'I'll go a step further: In my opinion, it was illegal spying, unprecedented spying, and something that should never be allowed to happen in our country again,' he said, 'and I think his answer was actually a very accurate one.'

Trump has complained about 'spying' on his campaign since March 4, 2017, when he stunned politics-watchers by claiming in an unprompted tweet that 'Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!'

He returned to the theme less than three weeks ago, tweeting: 'THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN (We will never forget)!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-03-2019), MAGA MAN (05-03-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (05-03-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IG Horowitz report coming out, Barr has begun his investigation, the noose is tightening.
    We're about to see Bama's REAL legacy come to light. I wonder if he and Moochelle bothered to buy a home in Switzerland.
    Last edited by Stretch; 05-03-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    pain in abortion.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

Trump says he will declassify 'everything' about warrants Obama used to spy on his campaign as he suggests James Comey was 'leading the effort' and the scandal will be 'bigger than WATERGATE'

President Donald Trump claimed on Thursday that it's likely former FBI Director James Comey led an effort to spy on his campaign in 2016.

And he told a Fox News Channel interviewer that he intends to declassify documents related to controversial surveillance warrants 'pretty soon.'

White House officials have vented both publicly and privately for more than a year about warrants the Obama Justice Department obtained from a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court to monitor Carter Page, then a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.

'Finally, Mainstream Media is getting involved - too “hot” to avoid,' he tweeted, citing a front-page New York Times story about 'effort to spy on Trump Campaign.'

'Pulitzer Prize anyone? ... This is bigger than WATERGATE, but the reverse!' the president wrote.

He didn't set a firm timetable on Fox News for declassifying the materials related to the FISA warrants, saying he would do it 'soon, I mean whenever they need it.'

Trump made a point of blasting Comey, who called him 'amoral' in a New York Times op-ed this week.

'Comey leaked and he lied. He lied in front to Congress,' he said, renewing themes that are now nearly as old as his presidency.

And the FBI director who he fired two years ago likely was in charge of scooping up intelligence aimed at preventing his victory, he claimed.

'I would say he probably led some kind of an effort,' Trump said of Comey. 'The word 'spying' has been used. He probably was one of the people leading the effort on spying.'

Attorney General William Barr told Congress in April that 'spying on a political campaign is a big deal,' and added: 'I think spying did occur.'

Barr didn't offer evidence to support his conclusions, but he is one of a small number of government officials with access to classified materials related to the previous administration's counter-intelligence operations related to the Trump campaign.

Barr didn't object categorically at the time to the idea of the Justice Department 'spying' on a political campaign.

'The question is whether it was predicated — adequately predicated,' he testified. 'I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated, but I need to explore that. I think it's my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned about intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane.'

Barr told a Senate panel on Wednesday that the word 'spying' doesn't necessarily carry a negative connotation, but refers to ordinary intelligence work.

'When I hear that kind of language used, it's concerning,' he told an audience at a Hewlett Foundation event, 'because the FBI, the Department of Justice, conduct court-ordered electronic surveillance. I have never thought of that as spying.'

Trump said hours later at the White House that 'there was absolutely spying into my campaign.'

'I'll go a step further: In my opinion, it was illegal spying, unprecedented spying, and something that should never be allowed to happen in our country again,' he said, 'and I think his answer was actually a very accurate one.'

Trump has complained about 'spying' on his campaign since March 4, 2017, when he stunned politics-watchers by claiming in an unprompted tweet that 'Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!'

He returned to the theme less than three weeks ago, tweeting: 'THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN (We will never forget)!'

About time.

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Stretch (05-03-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

Trump is a liar. He isn’t going to do shit. And you continue to buy his lies.

Dumbfuck.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (05-03-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-03-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

What about your precious Wall? Isn't that of interest any more?

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's happening. Infrastructure money will help.
    pain in abortion.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Don't want to address the OP?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Stretch (05-03-2019), Wolverine (05-03-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Don't want to address the OP?
    No, I'm gravely concerned about The Wall. Looks like its 15 minutes of fame expired. lol

There's no point in discussing the OP because like almost everything else the Toadstool promises his drooling minions, it either won't come to pass or it won't be what they've prayed for.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (05-03-2019), Jade Dragon (05-03-2019)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Nancy and Chuckie meet with Trump on Infrastructure funding.....guess what falls under Infrastructure? Left wing GREED is about to get exploited again...…...Not only do Chuck and Nancy need money for the upcoming election in order to purchase votes by promising useless infrastructure funds for the corrupt left wing politicians to steal at the local level, they need to project an appearance of actually passing something besides hate Trump resolutions, they need an actual bill to get signed into law.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-03-2019), Stretch (05-03-2019)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, I'm gravely concerned about The Wall. Looks like its 15 minutes of fame expired. lol

There's no point in discussing the OP because like almost everything else the Toadstool promises his drooling minions, it either won't come to pass or it won't be what they've prayed for.
    OIC. The "lying liars" argument.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Nancy and Chuckie meet with Trump on Infrastructure funding.....guess what falls under Infrastructure? Left wing GREED is about to get exploited again...…...Not only do Chuck and Nancy need money for the upcoming election in order to purchase votes by promising useless infrastructure funds for the corrupt left wing politicians to steal at the local level, they need to project an appearance of actually passing something besides hate Trump resolutions, they need an actual bill to get signed into law.
    You might want to schedule an appointment for a brain scan. I'm concerned your drinking all that Koolaid is causing damage.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jade Dragon (05-03-2019)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    OIC. The "lying liars" argument.
    I'm glad you can see the Toadstool for what he is. You've taken the first step towards your recovery.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Bingo. As for the Trump topics that are in the news, she thinks they're all about the future and won't happen.
    Problem is......they're happening NOW. Seems the Twitter news feeds are lagging behind.
    pain in abortion.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Democrats are running scared

I smell a wall coming

24. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Stretch (05-03-2019)