Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1351 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I did not expect that you would be presenting the evidence of his racism, so I am not surprised that your post was about something else besides posting actual evidence.
    I really don't think I need to at all.

2. #1352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fake racism is a politically motivated assertion that a political opponent thinks his race is superior to another. Fake racism can not be substantiated with proof, it can only be backed up with assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop.

Real racism is when somebody believes his race is superior to another. If somebody claims a race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a real racist. If he writes that he believes one race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a racist.
    Fake america is a politically motivated assertion that an "average american" thinks his nation is superior to another. Fake america can not be substantiated with proof, it can only be backed up with assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop.

Real america is when somebody questions his power structures assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop. If somebody claims his race or nation superior to another, there is proof that he is a real racist. If he writes that he believes one race or nation is superior to another, there is proof that he is a racist.

3. #1353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here, I will cover your previous post that you are referring to:

What I posted was that the case you are referring to was in fact dismissed as allegations. This is a fact, and here is the legal wording:

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

The FACT that the court dismissed the complaints as allegations makes them especially worthless. The fact that complaints were made and that there was a case not evidence of guilt.

Do you have some evidence that proves that this case, that was in fact dismissed as allegations, is something more than dismissed allegations? Speculating on what the decree MIGHT have meant is not evidence that it meant anything more than what the court said it meant. The official position of the court was that the allegations were simply allegations, and they [b]dismissed[b]] the case as just that. If you have evidence that this dismissed case or consent decree mean something more than the court says, provide something more substantial than politically motivated speculation and emotional assertions.

So where is the guilt? I hope you are not implying that being sued proves guilt in spite of what the court later decides.

This link is gish gallop in its purest form, and the existence of the gish gallop list is not proof that anything contained in it is true. Every item on the gish gallop list is either a dismissed case, allegation, or accusation, and every single item on your gish gallop list has been covered on this very thread. If you can find a single item on your gish gallop list that is something more than an accusation, allegation, or dismissed case, [b]isolate[/] it and present it here.

Riddle me this: if a case is dismissed, then why pay a settlement after the fact? Trump PAID to avoid a court case, the case was dismissed as it was SETTLED OUT OF COURT!

GOT THAT BUNKY? Trump admitted to the settlement, as I posted previously.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case

Trump's bigoted and racists actions/opinions have been documented six ways to Sunday, your insipid stubbornness to the contrary non-withstanding.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

mak2 (12-03-2018)

5. #1354 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Riddle me this: if a case is dismissed, then why pay a settlement after the fact? Trump PAID to avoid a court case, the case was dismissed as it was SETTLED OUT OF COURT!
    How much did he pay?

GOT THAT BUNKY? Trump admitted to the settlement, as I posted previously.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case
    You posted a link to the wrong case. Your link took me to a dismissed case, which completely discredits it as evidence of anything.

Trump's bigoted and racists actions/opinions have been documented six ways to Sunday, your insipid stubbornness to the contrary non-withstanding.
    Post one of those racist actions here, but only the ones that are not allegations, accusations, propaganda, or dismissed cases. Just post the ones that can be substantiated.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

6. #1355 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop lying, stop denying, stop stalling.....if you don't have the intellectual honesty & maturity to acknowledge error, then there's little point in continuing trying to educate you.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs...-0024-0034.pdf

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under...on-case-235067
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #1356 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Riddle me this: if a case is dismissed, then why pay a settlement after the fact?
    there wasn't a settlement paid.....

8. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (12-27-2018)

9. #1357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1357 posts, and no lefty can post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist. All we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.

The most popular lefty failure on this thread is where a lefty posts allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, or propaganda, and then digs in as if his desire to have it be evidence will somehow make it into evidence.

The lamest lefty failure on this thread is probably presenting a case that was dismissed as allegations as evidence of something. It sounds crazy, but lefties will actually take a case that has been dismissed as allegations, and present it as evidence that allegations are not really allegations.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 12-27-2018 at 08:14 PM.

10. #1358 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

1357 posts, and no lefty can post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist. Al we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.

The most popular lefty failure on this thread is where a lefty posts allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, or propaganda, and then digs in as if his desire to have it be evidence will somehow make it into evidence.

The lamest lefty failure on this thread is probably presenting a case that was dismissed as allegations as evidence of something. It sounds crazy, but lefties will actually take a case that has been dismissed as allegations, and present it as evidence that allegations are not really allegations.
    1358 posts and Trumps racism is still denied by you regardless of the overwhelming evidence. That does not change.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

mak2 (12-27-2018)

12. #1359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    1358 posts and Trumps racism is still denied by you regardless of the overwhelming evidence. That does not change.
    Here is what you just quoted:

All we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.
    There is no need to demonstrate what you quoted, we can already see it.

13. #1360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is what you just quoted:

There is no need to demonstrate what you quoted, we can already see it.
    IF Don wasn't racist you would not need to start the thread, cheers.

14. #1361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    IF Don wasn't racist you would not need to start the thread, cheers.
    It is a sign of desperation. He actually thinas he won this debate. That is how tight a grip he has on logic and facts. But Evmerto dredged this up to deflect from more Trump fine messes. He wants to flee from today's lies and crashing and burning by Daffy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (12-28-2018)

16. #1362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He actually thinas he won this debate.
    so does everyone else.......

17. #1363 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Question 1: Who are you?

Question 2: Why would I need to convince you?

Question 3: Why is it important to me that you believe?

Antron McCray, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam, and Korey Wise in New York City. Known as the Central Park Five, they served prison sentences after being wrongly convicted in the Central Park jogger case.

Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

Donald J. Trump rarely apologizes. When it comes to the case of the Central Park Five, he has never even come close.
    In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty.

“Muggers and murderers,” he wrote, “should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes.” Though he didn’t refer to the teenagers by name, it was clear to anyone in the city that he was referring to them.
    Incredibly, 14 years after their sentences were vacated based on DNA evidence and the detailed and accurate confession of a serial rapist named Matias Reyes, Mr. Trump has doubled down.

“They admitted they were guilty,” he said in a statement to CNN this month. “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous.”

Mr. Trump is apparently ignorant of our country’s epidemic of wrongful convictions, which disproportionately affect minorities, and the prevalence of false confessions in those convictions.

He isn’t alone. There has been a persistent drumbeat since the sentences were vacated that the Central Park Five were guilty either of rape or of some other crime that night. A 2003 New York Police Department review reached the conclusion that the boys were “likely guilty” of an initial assault on the jogger, even if they didn’t commit the rape. Linda Fairstein, who oversaw the sex crime unit in the Manhattan district attorney’s office at the time, maintains that the jury reached the correct verdict.

Online, the case against the Central Park Five has become a meme about liberal disregard for law and order, or as the conservative columnist Ann Coulter argued, “liberals are opposed to rape in the abstract, but when it comes to actual rapists, they’re all for them.”

Why the continued belief in the guilt of the Central Park Five, despite all the evidence to the contrary? Race and racism surely play their role. So does the cognitive trap that psychologists call anchoring and what we call first impressions: Mr. Trump quickly jumped to conclusions about their guilt, as did many in New York City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/o...park-five.html

No one cares what you believe ... or not believe, it means nothing and contributes nothing to the FACTS.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Taichiliberal (01-01-2019)

19. #1364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Trump's behavior regarding the Central Park five says all that you need to know about his racial tendencies.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Bourbon (12-28-2018), Fentoine Lum (12-28-2018), Taichiliberal (01-01-2019)

21. #1365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Question 1: Who are you?
    Evmetro

Question 2: Why would I need to convince you?
    You do not need to convince anybody of anything. You do not even need to be here.

Question 3: Why is it important to me that you believe?
    I don't know, I'd have to ask you. This thread is not asking how many people have faith that Trump is a racist, it is asking for evidence that he is a racist.

Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

Donald J. Trump rarely apologizes. When it comes to the case of the Central Park Five, he has never even come close.
    In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty.

“Muggers and murderers,” he wrote, “should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes.” Though he didn’t refer to the teenagers by name, it was clear to anyone in the city that he was referring to them.
    Incredibly, 14 years after their sentences were vacated based on DNA evidence and the detailed and accurate confession of a serial rapist named Matias Reyes, Mr. Trump has doubled down.

“They admitted they were guilty,” he said in a statement to CNN this month. “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous.”

Mr. Trump is apparently ignorant of our country’s epidemic of wrongful convictions, which disproportionately affect minorities, and the prevalence of false confessions in those convictions.

He isn’t alone. There has been a persistent drumbeat since the sentences were vacated that the Central Park Five were guilty either of rape or of some other crime that night. A 2003 New York Police Department review reached the conclusion that the boys were “likely guilty” of an initial assault on the jogger, even if they didn’t commit the rape. Linda Fairstein, who oversaw the sex crime unit in the Manhattan district attorney’s office at the time, maintains that the jury reached the correct verdict.

Online, the case against the Central Park Five has become a meme about liberal disregard for law and order, or as the conservative columnist Ann Coulter argued, “liberals are opposed to rape in the abstract, but when it comes to actual rapists, they’re all for them.”

Why the continued belief in the guilt of the Central Park Five, despite all the evidence to the contrary? Race and racism surely play their role. So does the cognitive trap that psychologists call anchoring and what we call first impressions: Mr. Trump quickly jumped to conclusions about their guilt, as did many in New York City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/o...park-five.html

No one cares what you believe ... or not believe, it means nothing and contributes nothing to the FACTS.
    I see nothing in this article that proves Trump was not motivated by the desire to see justice served, or that he would act differently if the thugs had been white. What evidence do you have that Trump's motivation was about race? Just because some of the thugs were black, doesn't mean that it is automatically about race.