Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This countries biggest threat and enemy

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Default This countries biggest threat and enemy

If all the the hate party supporters have in supporting their position is lies, just ignore them, these people are going to try to save their criminal ass hole president with lies because that's all they got. And as you notice they have no qualms at all trying to turn us into a dictatorship and disregard the constitution. If they don't like our laws they can go somewhere else, some right wing military dictatorship seems to be perfect for them. I'm tired of these traitors. They spit on my flag and piss on my constitution. They simply are this countries biggest threat and enemy. The Fun starts tomorrow .It's crazy, all the witnesses against scum bag are people that scumbag chose to be in his cabinet or are staunch hate party supporters. Now the right is going to try to make their own into liars , to form a dictatorship without the letter of our laws. This is going to be so funny. Scum bags most highly regarded people now have to be made into liars to save this pile of shit.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-13-2019), Trumpet (11-13-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    If all the the hate party supporters have in supporting their position is lies, just ignore them
    well okay, I'll ignore your lies supporting your position.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

If all the the hate party supporters have in supporting their position is lies, just ignore them, these people are going to try to save their criminal ass hole president with lies because that's all they got. And as you notice they have no qualms at all trying to turn us into a dictatorship and disregard the constitution. If they don't like our laws they can go somewhere else, some right wing military dictatorship seems to be perfect for them. I'm tired of these traitors. They spit on my flag and piss on my constitution. They simply are this countries biggest threat and enemy. The Fun starts tomorrow .It's crazy, all the witnesses against scum bag are people that scumbag chose to be in his cabinet or are staunch hate party supporters. Now the right is going to try to make their own into liars , to form a dictatorship without the letter of our laws. This is going to be so funny. Scum bags most highly regarded people now have to be made into liars to save this pile of shit.
    This is satire, right? Projection?
    Every life matters

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

fuck you and your deep state lies, ya hack.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

If all the hate party supporters have in supporting their position is lies, just ignore them, these people are going to try to save their criminal ass hole president with lies because that's all they got.
    “Lies” such as? Please elaborate! Prove to the class “you got” more!

And as you notice they have no qualms at all trying to turn us into a dictatorship and disregard the constitution.
    I for one would appreciate your evidence that this President has violated the Constitution or even has attempted to. Please also deliver a shred of evidence that Donald Trump is building a dictatorship. I think you talkin out yo ass!

If they don't like our laws they can go somewhere else, some right wing military dictatorship seems to be perfect for them. I'm tired of these traitors. They spit on my flag and piss on my constitution.
    Yada, yada, yada! Present some evidence of your outrageous Trump Hate accusations, or shove your babbling psychoses up your ass!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    fuck you and your deep state lies, ya hack.
    Deep and complex Trumpite arguments here, bedamn!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Althea (11-14-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-13-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Deep and complex Trumpite arguments here, bedamn!
    deep state globalists have been covertly working against trump since 2015. its simple, not complex at all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Trumpanzees don't think out their positions. They're obviously not equipped for that.

After the orangutan is rightfully impeached by the House, the pachyderm controlled Senate will vote to acquit because the clear facts presented will be irrelevant to them. Like single celled organisms, they're content to merely exist in Trumpland where cerebral firepower is simply not required and is in fact mistrusted, even feared.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-13-2019)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    deep state globalists have been covertly working against trump since 2015. its simple, not complex at all.
    If you have deep, deep faith in the deep, deep state. Most people find it extremely dubious, actually.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

The countries biggest threatLIBERALISM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019), Loving91390 (11-15-2019), TOP (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    The countries biggest threatLIBERALISM.
    Got to say it really cracks one up when another capitalizes, enlarges, and bolds their posts as if it made them anymore effective, only thing missing is the exclamation points

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Got to say it really cracks one up when another capitalizes, enlarges, and bolds their posts as if it made them anymore effective, only thing missing is the exclamation points
    I use exclamation points, bold fonts, large fonts, colored fonts and liberals whine. Hell maybe I should offer cheese with my posts.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019), TOP (11-13-2019)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I use exclamation points, bold fonts, large fonts, colored fonts and liberals whine. Hell maybe I should offer cheese with my posts.

Conservatives hate fellow Americans who don't share their narrow minded views.
    And worship of a really bad man.
    But support Russia and all others who would glad cheer the down fall of America!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Conservatives hate fellow Americans who don't share their narrow minded views.
    And worship of a really bad man.
    But support Russia and all others who would glad cheer the down fall of America!
    As usual you have it all wrong. Conservatives hate the stupidity of liberalism and all for which it stands.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Into the Night (11-13-2019), Loving91390 (11-13-2019), TOP (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

As usual you have it all wrong. Conservatives hate the stupidity of liberalism and all for which it stands.
    Back pedal much?
    I read what you and your fellow conservatives write her daily!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?