Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I Fully expect A Rod to be cancelled over this whole thing

1. #496 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And Brady will be watching, I don't care from where, it's enough to know he'll be watching.
    Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women - Andrea McNulty - Believe all women -

2. #497 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Counting his millions. Life is sweet.
    They're all wealthy. Winning is all that matters, and Rodgers will be hanging with his wealthier buddy Joe Rogan when they watch the Super Bowl together this Feb.

I hear ivermectin stains are a BITCH to get out of a couch.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #498 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Congrats! I was very happy GB lost.
    Thank you! Second Bay Area boy just knocked out (Brady). It’s the proverbial be careful what you wish for but I’m glad the Rams won. Half the stadium next week will be Niners fans. Sorry *ss LA fans won’t turn out.

4. #499 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

SF got lucky. They made lots of missteps and GB was clearly the stronger team.
    Sure. Lucky. How many 3 and outs did Rodgers have in the second half?

San Fran's defense was far more intelligent than Rodgers was last night.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #500 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #501 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post

I'm no football expert, but it looked to me like both in the Dallas game and in last night's game, SF is not that great of a team. Just got lucky both times. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.

7. #502 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm no football expert, but it looked to me like both in the Dallas game and in last night's game, SF is not that great of a team. Just got lucky both times. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.
    Did you notice that the same kind of folks who whined about Kaepernick's treatment are now subjecting Rodgers to the same kind of negative commentary without a shred of irony?

8. #503 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

SF won't go any farther.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-23-2022)

10. #504 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post

How come they only won by a field goal
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-23-2022)

12. #505 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. #506 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    SF won't go any farther.
    No guarantees of course but we’ve won six straight against the Rams and SoFi will be half Niners fans. We’ll be alright

14. #507 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Exactly.

15. #508 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe I’m missing something here but we (I say we meaning the Niners but clearly I’m not on the team) were underdogs on the road in zero degree weather against the top seed in the NFC. Winning isn’t enough?

16. #509 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you call that race-baiting?

For fun and profit.

November 13, 2017: Kaepernick is named "Citizen of the Year" by GQ Magazine. He is later named a finalist for Time's "Person of the Year".

December 3, 2017: The ACLU honored Kaepernick by giving him the Courageous Advocate award. "We all have an obligation, no matter the risk and regardless of reward, to stand up for our fellow men and women who are being oppressed, with the understanding that human rights cannot be compromised," said Kaepernick during the ceremony.

April 21, 2018: Amnesty International gives Kaepernick its Ambassador of Conscience award.

September 3, 2018: Nike reveals its new advertising campaign featuring Kaepernick with the slogan "Believe in something, Even if it means sacrificing everything."

December 23, 2019: Debut of Colin Kaepernick x Nike Air Force 1. The shoe has a portrait of Kaepernick on the heel and the date he began his protest on the sole.

https://abc7news.com/colin-kaepernick-kneeling-when-did-first-kneel-date-what-does-do-now/4147237/

17. #510 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Did you notice that the same kind of folks who whined about Kaepernick's treatment are now subjecting Rodgers to the same kind of negative commentary without a shred of irony?
    Cons are such hypocrites. When trump implied that Kaepernick was a son of a bitch for kneeling, righties cheered.

"In a veiled reference to quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who last season started a wave of protest by kneeling during pre-game National Anthems in protest of police killings of unarmed black men, Trump said during a campaign-style rally in Alabama on Friday night, “Wouldn’t you love to see one of the NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now?'”

https://www.mintpressnews.com/donald-trump-colin-kaepernick-a-son-of-a-bitch/232373/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

18. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (01-24-2022)