Thread: A CASE FOR REPARATIONS!

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Taichi: "You declared that there are those on this thread who either claim or imply or insinuated that America was the only place on Earth that had slavery."
    Jack; Yeah. That would be YOU.

Taichi: "I called you out for your antiquated, dated and clinical term for black Americans"
    Jack: Do you have a Problem with the NAACP?

Admit it, you're a white person trying to play the 'Dumbass'.
    Hey Jack, didn't you learn in jr. high that just because you say so doesn't mean it's true? I asked for proof of your claim, not a regurgitation..... that makes you a liar because you can't provide the link or post number that states such in no uncertain terms.

And puh-leeze don't trot out the over 20 year BS tried by another David Duke wanna be who went by the handle of Robot45M. The traditional name of the NAACP doesn't have the word "negro" in it, genius...and if you had the intellectual courage, you'd note it's history reflected representation of ALL COLORS, and has had (hold onto your skivvies) "white" people as it's president on several occasions.

All of which doesn't change the fact that you've got your ass handed to you on several points and don't have the guts to just concede a point, as the chronology of the posts shows. Keep it up, Jack...you're a prime example of what validates my posts.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Tell that the black folk who got screwed in the recent Wall St. related debacles by banks using predatory loan tactics. Or folks that get red lined in the real estate market. Hell, half the clowns who got GI bill gifts never saw combat or left the main land! You're not in charge of the banks or federal reserve or congress...hell, you don't even have a grasp of social history.

It would be interesting if the financial equivalent of 40 acres & a mule were awarded to black folk when they could prove in court that racism and/or bigotry was the root cause in whatever case was brought before the bench. Bet you'd bitch about that too!
    So only Blacks got fucked by Wall St?
    No, but they were the primary targets of the mortgage loan scandal that ties directly to Wall St.....something that greatly contributed to the near depression this country had under the Shrub. Were you out of the country, drunk or just plain deaf and dumb when this went down?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    No, but they were the primary targets of the mortgage loan scandal that ties directly to Wall St.....something that greatly contributed to the near depression this country had under the Shrub. Were you out of the country, drunk or just plain deaf and dumb when this went down?
    So you got nothing
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey Jack, didn't you learn in jr. high that just because you say so doesn't mean it's true? I asked for proof of your claim, not a regurgitation..... that makes you a liar because you can't provide the link or post number that states such in no uncertain terms.

And puh-leeze don't trot out the over 20 year BS tried by another David Duke wanna be who went by the handle of Robot45M. The traditional name of the NAACP doesn't have the word "negro" in it, genius...and if you had the intellectual courage, you'd note it's history reflected representation of ALL COLORS, and has had (hold onto your skivvies) "white" people as it's president on several occasions.

All of which doesn't change the fact that you've got your ass handed to you on several points and don't have the guts to just concede a point, as the chronology of the posts shows. Keep it up, Jack...you're a prime example of what validates my posts.
    Translation; "I want a Check".

5. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

So it wasn't really about race, it was about class.
    When you say "tell that to the black folk," it makes it sound like you think Blacks are being targeted somehow.

6. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    250 years of slavery. 90 years of Jim Crow. 60 years of separate but equal. 35 years of racist housing policy. Until you all reckon with your compounding moral debts, America will never be whole.

Most Blacks are forgiving people. We aren't looking for a check in the mail...…..that is the racist white man's narrative and excuse not to give reparations.

We will accept reparations in the forms of the following:

Eliminate the for profit prison industrial complex
    Eliminate the cash bail system
    Eliminate Check the box for housing
    Eliminate Redlining in housing
    Eliminate Check the box for employment
    Eliminate Background checks for employment
    Eliminate Bias's in Financial Institutions with low cost, low interest rate loans
    Eliminate Voting restriction
    Eliminate the Electoral College
    Eliminate the Death Penalty
    Eliminate Police Unions
    Eliminate Racist laws such as sagging pants, loitering, skateboarding etc.
    Eliminate Racial segregation laws
    Revise and Revamp the ENTIRE LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM hold racist departments, individual kops and the Justice Department accountable.
    Revise and Revamp the ENTIRE JUDICIAL SYSTEM Hold racist Judges, DA's, Prosecutors, etc accountable.
    Free Healthcare
    Free Education
    Raise the minimum wage to at lest 25.00 hr.

And if push comes to shove...…..give us our fuckin 40 acres and a mule!

This is for starters...……….I could add to the list.

THIS IS WHAT WE MEAN BY REPERATIONS
    Stop committing crimes on such a disproportionate rate and much of that isn't an issue.

Get a fucking education and quit producing bastard babies at a 75% rate and much of that isn't an issue.

7. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blacks aren't targets. That's nothing more than you whining about the results of the lifestyle choices so many blacks made.

8. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're posts haven't been validated. Didn't you learn in jr. high that because you say so doesn't make it so, BOY? Prove you posts have been validated.

9. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post

So you got nothing
    translation: Mason is projecting, as he can't logically or factually deny/disprove what I posted.

George Orwell

10. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Translation; "I want a Check".
    As the reader can see, Jack is like many blowhard bigots who just babble or inanely parrot when they can't win a point in a discussion or concede one that may not jibe with their beliefs. Carry on Jack, you're a gift to the OP.

George Orwell

11. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post

So it wasn't really about race, it was about class.
    When you say "tell that to the black folk," it makes it sound like you think Blacks are being targeted somehow.
    I said, "PRIMARY TARGETS", did I not? Do your homework on the vast majority of people who got screwed and why in that debacle...especially research the CRA 1977 and how the right wing machine falsely claimed it as the cause. That should clear things up.

George Orwell

12. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

As the reader can see, Jack is like many blowhard bigots who just babble or inanely parrot when they can't win a point in a discussion or concede one that may not jibe with their beliefs. Carry on Jack, you're a gift to the OP.
    Try to state your case without coming across as "Just wanting a Check".

13. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's all it is,they just want a check not do them.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

translation: Mason is projecting, as he can't logically or factually deny/disprove what I posted.
    You can't logically or factually prove what you claimed.

15. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He can't. His entire argument centers around that.