Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fox news and Twitter were only the first......

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    He went on holiday a couple of years back with him sitting in the passenger seat. His poor mum drove the tub of lard over 3000 miles in 3 weeks around Canada and parts of the US.
    Wow. What a disgrace.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

He's 82 so yeh he ought to be more circumspect.
    Yup. If you look it any of his postings from the last year or so they are primarily negative. Nothing positive ever,...not a good word to say. Just a nasty twisted old bastard really. His opinion means nothing.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've turned into a right nasty bastard Frank, can't for the life of me understand what Hawkeye sees in you.
    I have explained this, we go back to 07/08...before the troubles....we have had lots of good conversations over that time, and he once did a very nice thing for me that he certainly did not need to do that probably caused him problems because it was the right thing to do.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2020), Frank Apisa (11-26-2020)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am here only because of Frank.

Think about that the next time you run him down.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I hear that Frank has changed and that might be, we dont talk a lot these days but when we do he seems fine, and he was a friend enough to invite me here after I was about to give up on forums after extensive mod abuse at two places, both of which we were at at the same time......he knows.

If Frank was as bad as I get told he is I dont think he would have done that....he reached out to me.....He helped me.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have explained this, we go back to 07/08...before the troubles....we have had lots of good conversations over that time, and he once did a very nice thing for me that he certainly did not need to do that probably caused him problems because it was the right thing to do.
    Ok, I get that but he's never done me any favours and he comes across these days as a miserable old curmudgeon.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok, I get that but he's never done me any favours and he comes across these days as a miserable old curmudgeon.
    We have I think I can say a special relationship.

Your mileage may vary.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    WRONG. Leftwing hero Bill Maher was just crying about it the other day. Look it up bitch.
    Who cares?

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Your plan is duly noted, filthy commie scum. Your problem is we're the ones with guns and bullets and knowledge of how to use them.

PS: We're also the ones that know how to provide food, you're about to be in a bad way, commie toejam.
    Fuck you and your dreams, Asshole.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

All I need to know is that they have a head and evil intentions.
    I've been all over this country. What are you trying to say, faggot?
    I know all I need to about these people.
    a) Their goal is enslave free Americans and shit on The Constitution.

b) They lie, cheat, and steal.

That's all I need to know, brah.

This is simple stuff.
    Trump and his moron followers have been shitting on the Constitution for the last four years. You assholes project about everything.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (11-26-2020), midcan5 (11-26-2020)

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Conservatives in America are whiners and weaklings, the thread OP shows that clearly. They accomplish nothing as our current senate demonstrates, and any student of history knows they can only whine and have been doing it for a long long time. Loss is their empty place, they imagine like children a world in which complexity doesn't exist, and everyone thinks like them, sad and insecure people thus their admiration of Trump, a weak man, but a cult figure who told them what to whine about. He gave meaning to their empty lives. Grievance is their character and being. They cannot go anywhere for anywhere would be an accomplish for people who have done nothing but whine throughout history.

"With engaging wit and subtle irony, Albert Hirschman maps the diffuse and treacherous world of reactionary rhetoric in which conservative public figures, thinkers, and polemicists have been arguing against progressive agendas and reforms for the past two hundred years.

"Hirschman draws his examples from three successive waves of reactive thought that arose in response to the liberal ideas of the French Revolution and the Declaration of the Rights of Man, to democratization and the drive toward universal suffrage in the nineteenth century, and to the welfare state in our own century. In each case he identifies three principal arguments invariably used: (1) the perversity thesis, whereby any action to improve some feature of the political, social, or economic order is alleged to result in the exact opposite of what was intended; (2) the futility thesis, which predicts that attempts at social transformation will produce no effects whatever—will simply be incapable of making a dent in the status quo; (3) the jeopardy thesis, holding that the cost of the proposed reform is unacceptable because it will endanger previous hard-won accomplishments. He illustrates these propositions by citing writers across the centuries from Alexis de Tocqueville to George Stigler, Herbert Spencer to Jay Forrester, Edmund Burke to Charles Murray. Finally, in a lightning turnabout, he shows that progressives are frequently apt to employ closely related rhetorical postures, which are as biased as their reactionary counterparts. For those who aspire to the genuine dialogue that characterizes a truly democratic society, Hirschman points out that both types of rhetoric function, in effect, as contraptions designed to make debate impossible. In the process, his book makes an original contribution to democratic thought."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...c_of_Reaction?
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-26-2020)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Never said it was dummy. What,....do you think it actually LIKES losing so many users? Dont be totally stupid,...of course it doesnt.
    Then why are you so excited and whining about Twitter?

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Because why? We built it and they stole it? Not fucking happening.

There no other raw land to build things and colonize. This ends here, however it does.
    Y-O-U built NOTHING.

You simply live off the fruits of previous generation's hard work, while spending your days pissing and moaning and issuing vague threats.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?