Thread: Trump Failed To Get A Better Deal With Iran

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    I think Trumpf did a very remarkable thing - more or less rallied, by half-witted bullying, the Iranian population behind a collapsing regime.
    Why don't you worry about that prick Mark Drakeford who's fucked up Wakes, boyo?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Iolo/Penderyn,

I think Trumpf did a very remarkable thing - more or less rallied, by half-witted bullying, the Iranian population behind a collapsing regime.
    What an astute observation.

Iran would probably be at one another's throats if it weren't for their giant boogie man, the USA.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (11-25-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    why should we deal with a terror nation? we didn't make deals with Nazi Germany

The deal should be no nukes behave or else!
    Duh. That was the deal. Now they have plenty of Uranium.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    He said he could make a better deal, but he has failed to even get any talks started.

He doesn't know how to negotiate.

All he knows how to do is look for some kind of leverage and flex it.
    trump brags about being the best negotiator. In point of fact, all he ever did in business was to agree to terms that he had absolutely no intention of adhering to.

trump is great at one thing...putting his name on things. He put his name on NAFTA. He put his name on funding at was nothing more than a continuation of Obama era programs.

And we all know that he puts his name on buildings that he doesn't own. Something that has also failed in the last 4 years. His name is now being removed from everything, in disgrace.

So no...trump is not the best negotiator. He's the worst. China stole his lunch. Korea stole his dinner.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-26-2020)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Maybe one day you will understand what it takes to force radical Muslims like Iran who want to kill off Americans and Jews to give in and apleasing them and paying them off is not the way

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Maybe one day you will understand what it takes to force radical Muslims like Iran who want to kill off Americans and Jews to give in and apleasing them and paying them off is not the way
    Because shock and awe has worked SOOOOOO well right?

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Iranians simply want Israel and the USA to abide by international law . Do you know what international law I'm referring to ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

10. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2020)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Who did he get a deal with?
    Putin

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid you have never met any, kid. There is a lot of bad feeling there, certainly, at those who overthrew democracy and set up the Shah to look after American (and British) commercial interests, but mostly Iranians are a (very handsome) and broadminded people, including, of course, their large Jewish population and the (female majority) of graduates. I've known about four generations of refugees, and they are highly intelligent and lively people. Do remember at your next SS meeting that the Iranians are the Aryans you so worship!

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    trump brags about being the best negotiator. In point of fact, all he ever did in business was to agree to terms that he had absolutely no intention of adhering to.

trump is great at one thing...putting his name on things. He put his name on NAFTA. He put his name on funding at was nothing more than a continuation of Obama era programs.

And we all know that he puts his name on buildings that he doesn't own. Something that has also failed in the last 4 years. His name is now being removed from everything, in disgrace.

So no...trump is not the best negotiator. He's the worst. China stole his lunch. Korea stole his dinner.
    He is one to notice a very attention-getting event and figure out how to attach himself to it. For instance, on 911 he was out there claiming to have organized hundreds of workers. It was total BS, of course, nothing could ever be found to link him to 'bringing in workers,' and naturally he couldn't be bothered to roll up his shirt sleeves and get in there himself.

As for his golf courses, he loved to go around buying up existing courses and slapping his name on them. Doral, in Miami, existed for a long time before he ever came a slapped his name on it. And don't you know he probably overpaid just to get it, and now it can't make a profit.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2020)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (11-26-2020)

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Iranians simply want Israel and the USA to abide by international law . Do you know what international law I'm referring to ?
    The only international laws you care about are those that you like and ignore those that you don't like, hypocritical McMoonshi'ite.

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid you have never met any, kid. There is a lot of bad feeling there, certainly, at those who overthrew democracy and set up the Shah to look after American (and British) commercial interests, but mostly Iranians are a (very handsome) and broadminded people, including, of course, their large Jewish population and the (female majority) of graduates. I've known about four generations of refugees, and they are highly intelligent and lively people. Do remember at your next SS meeting that the Iranians are the Aryans you so worship!
    Ever met any Kurdish Iranians, Taffy? They fucking detest the mullahs and would be happy for the US to rain nuclear bombs on them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (11-26-2020)

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

going from an okay agreement to no agreement whatsoever that allows the iranians to develop nuclear weapons at will means your guy is literally a moron and when you support him you are a moron too

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Once Trump leaves office in January 2021, he and his family and certain Trump administration officials will need to watch there back?!! Remember, Trump had Iran's beloved general killed and they will be seeking revenge too?!!

I think Trump has more to worry about from deranged jackasses?!! And let's not forget WHY that asshole was "iran's beloved general"?!! He had a lot of American blood on his hands?!!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Because shock and awe has worked SOOOOOO well right?
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."