Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm confused!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I think they mean cameras. Or maybe they mean a moat. A moat would be pretty based.
    And cameras stop people in wide open areas better than walls how? What stops an inner-tube from crossing a moat?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Wouldn't it be better if the racist weirdoes gave some of these vast sums to Mexico to pay people to go away from their southern border? Or they could throw it into the sea to encourage immigrants to swim away, perhaps?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Yes, deeply and badly confused. Like El Chapo said in his trial.In the quantities they deal with, they use trucks, cars through the border crossings. They use submarines. They use airplanes. They use boats. They use tunnels.Not some waif carrying a pocket full of drugs through the desert will not do them any good. Do you really not understand that?
    Me thinks you’re more confused than I Nordi. You seem to believe that drugs are the only reason for borders and border security. You seem to be ignoring criminals, MS13, human traffickers, terrorist and just plain folks from other countries sneaking into America “illegally. “Do you really not understand THAT?”

Danmn, you buy it all and still cannot question what they tll you. Human trafficking is not done by walking many miles through a desert. No gang banger is going to walk through a dangrous desert when he can drive through a port of entry in a car. Do you ever question what rush tells you? Do you ever ask yourself if it makes sense? Ever? because it doesn't.
    You’re telling me that human trafficking, gang members and terrorist can’t be, and aren’t being transported to near the border by vehicles and then walked across the border to other waiting transportation? You’re claiming that all human trafficking, gang bangers terrorist and other folk just wanting to sneak into America are coming through the ports of entry, right? You’re telling me that there’s no such thing as “all terrain vehicles,” right Nordi? You’re claiming nobody is coming across our border where there’s no roads and highways and bridges, just other open terrain, correct? Maybe you should tell the border patrol that Nordi. They apparently are wasting their time attempting to protect those areas of the border, huh?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if the racist weirdoes gave some of these vast sums to Mexico to pay people to go away from their southern border? Or they could throw it into the sea to encourage immigrants to swim away, perhaps?
    Hey! Great idea!! Expect America's money to flow to the problem just like y'all Europeans do, huh?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Hey! Great idea!! Expect America's money to flow to the problem just like y'all Europeans do, huh?
    If it does, yes. But I don't read the Rasischer Beobachter, if that's how you spell it. Heil Trumpf!
    Last edited by iolo; 02-12-2019 at 08:21 AM.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    If it does, yes. But I don't red the Rasischer Beobachter, if that's how you spell it. Heil Trumpf!
    By looking at your post I think you're drunk!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    yes you are confused and lack knowledge. We all agree on that. They use RPM, which checks for radioactive isotopes. They use Busters, which check for densities through the car that would show drug packages inside fenders and added compartments. They photograph license plates and run them through criminal data bases. They use drug shniffing dogs.
    There is more technology being prepared ,but millions of cars are going back and forth through the border crossings. Cannot scan thm all.
    Sounds to me that all these technologies require funneling the trespassers through central points. By using barriers, perhaps?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Robo (02-12-2019), Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

By looking at your post I think you're drunk!!!!
    Alas. no - just doing my duty and answering drugged-up noodles inEnglish, a language they find hard compared with their native Martian!

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Why do I keep hearing Democrats claiming that they’re not against a wall on our border, but they just think there’s better technologies than a wall to discourage and or prevent illegal immigration, but they never describe those technologies and how they’d work better than a wall. Are they talking about drones with Gatling guns on em, or rockets? Or maybe lasers that somehow freeze people in place? Or maybe they’re talking about junkyard dogs trained to roam the border, (and trained to not eat poison meat), huh? Help me understand the Democrats!
    First it would help to understand that Democrats include a lot of very different people and they are not all the same, nor do they all believe the same things.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Robo lives in a world where there are only two other people, Trump and the Devil, who dresses up as everyone else!

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure, you have. Others, as well as me, have explained about sensors, drones, infrared to warn BP patrols where to vector, and what you fail to understand that a wall is easily breached, overcome, undercut, and pole vaulted, and you will still need the sensors, drones, infrared, and the troops.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Sure, you have. Others, as well as me, have explained about sensors, drones, infrared to warn BP patrols where to vector, and what you fail to understand that a wall is easily breached, overcome, undercut, and pole vaulted, and you will still need the sensors, drones, infrared, and the troops.
    Isn't a network of barriers a less expensive and better use of manpower compared to employing troops? And what would we do if the troops were needed elsewhere?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Robo (02-12-2019), Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If Nordi was a Mexican, living in Mexico, and if he were a criminal type and smart, Nordi would buy himself an old WWII American army truck, make contact with one of his illegal pals in America by email and arrange to load up his truck with humans to be trafficked into America, or he could sub-contract with the Mexican drug cartels and load up with drugs and just drive them across the vast expanses of desert and or other poor terrain between the Mexico/American border and hand them over to his contact in the states. Of course Nordi doesn’t believe that can be and is being done.

Nordi believes what CNN and MSNBC and the DNC tells him. He thinks there’s only 12 million illegals in America, but the truth is there’s at least 22 million. Nordi believes that there are no vast unprotected expanses along our southern border. Nordi believes that 90% of the drugs entering America come through the ports of entry, because MSNBC and CNN and the DNC told him so. But he’s ignorant that there’s no way they can know that because they can’t know how many drugs are coming across the border because they haven’t stopped, and counted the ones NOT crossing the border in ports of entry and they have no provable idea how many get by the ports of entry because they can’t count what they haven’t seen. All of those numbers are simply flawed estimates. Nordi believes the Democrat’s talking points that there’s actual technologies better than a wall to discourage and even prevent illegal entry into America, just because MSNBC and CNN and the DNC tell him that, and he’s ignorant of the fact that they never have explained what those technologies are.

Yale Professor: ‘22.8 Million Undocumented’ Aliens Live in ...
    nationaleconomicseditorial.com › News
    A new study authored by Yale University’s Dr. Mohammad Fazel Zarandi estimates that there are 22.8 million illegal immigrants in the United States. This is over double estimates compiled by the Department of Homeland Security, which claims 11.1 million illegal aliens live in America.

GO FIGURE!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

No wonder Trump is going to lose 2020 badly if he runs.

He has these silly ass goofs trying to defend him and his wall falling all over themselves with stupidities.

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

First it would help to understand that Democrats include a lot of very different people and they are not all the same, nor do they all believe the same things.
    But the ones in Congress all bow to and believe Nancy and Chuck and vote accordingly, right?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post: