Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm confused!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default I'm confused!

Why do I keep hearing Democrats claiming that they’re not against a wall on our border, but they just think there’s better technologies than a wall to discourage and or prevent illegal immigration, but they never describe those technologies and how they’d work better than a wall. Are they talking about drones with Gatling guns on em, or rockets? Or maybe lasers that somehow freeze people in place? Or maybe they’re talking about junkyard dogs trained to roam the border, (and trained to not eat poison meat), huh? Help me understand the Democrats!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Tkaffen (02-12-2019), Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

yes you are confused and lack knowledge. We all agree on that. They use RPM, which checks for radioactive isotopes. They use Busters, which check for densities through the car that would show drug packages inside fenders and added compartments. They photograph license plates and run them through criminal data bases. They use drug shniffing dogs.
    There is more technology being prepared ,but millions of cars are going back and forth through the border crossings. Cannot scan thm all.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    yes you are confused and lack knowledge. We all agree on that. They use RPM, which checks for radioactive isotopes. They use Busters, which check for densities through the car that would show drug packages inside fenders and added compartments. They photograph license plates and run them through criminal data bases. They use drug shniffing dogs.
    There is more technology being prepared ,but millions of cars are going back and forth through the border crossings. Cannot scan thm all.
    What about where there are no cars and roads and people just walk across the border? What's the Democrat plan for those places?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Why do I keep hearing Democrats claiming that they’re not against a wall on our border, but they just think there’s better technologies than a wall to discourage and or prevent illegal immigration, but they never describe those technologies and how they’d work better than a wall. Are they talking about drones with Gatling guns on em, or rockets? Or maybe lasers that somehow freeze people in place? Or maybe they’re talking about junkyard dogs trained to roam the border, (and trained to not eat poison meat), huh? Help me understand the Democrats!
    They don't know what they are talking about and typically talk out of their assholes. See above.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What about where there are no cars and roads and people just walk across the border? What's the Democrat plan for those places?
    That is not where the drugs and illegals come through. Well, at least the huge majority. If you want to deal with the problems, don't you think it is wise to deal with them where they are? The areas where the borders are crossed by iguanas and jackrabbits are not where to focus.
    Truth is neither is the ports on entry. Fact is Americas appetite for drugs will be served by somebody. Call drug addiction a medical condition and deal with it. Demand will be filled. We have taken out lots of drug cartels and you can still buy drugs at most street corners in America. Stop the demand.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    They don't know what they are talking about and typically talk out of their assholes. See above.
    Leftist are full to the brim with phony outrage and phony accusations and absurd proposals. I love it when they're pressed to explain themselves. The irrelevant crap they post is amusing to say the least! Everything they say only proves their only reason for being is just to hate on Trump and they can't even rationally explain why!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Robo is, yes, after one reads the OP, so very confused.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is not where the drugs and illegals come through. Well, at least the huge majority.
    And you know that for a fact, right? Why wouldn’t they come through where there are no barriers as opposed to where there are barriers? Your claim doesn’t even make any sense!

If you want to deal with the problems, don't you think it is wise to deal with them where they are? The areas where the borders are crossed by iguanas and jackrabbits are not where to focus.
    Oh! But in my opinion that’s exactly where to focus! If I wanted to cross the border in any direction illegally, that’s the first places I’d consider. I think that’s what is “WISE!”

Truth is neither is the ports on entry. Fact is Americas appetite for drugs will be served by somebody. Call drug addictio QUOTE=Nordberg;2882607]That is not where the drugs and illegals come through. Well, at least n a medical condition and deal with it. Demand will be filled. We have taken out lots of drug cartels and you can still buy drugs at most street corners in America. Stop the demand.
    I’m no supporter of Nixon’s idiot drug war. It’s not even constitutional to begin with. It only makes huge tax free profits for criminals and even terrorist. It corrupts law enforcement and politicians immigrants that come legally, and wait their turn. It’s the fact that the illegals never get vetted for skills and politicians and even judges. It causes violence in our streets. It clutters up our judicial and penal systems. It jails non violent addicts. And cost taxpayers billions for a sad failed stupid institution. Drugs should be legal, regulated and safe, licensed and taxed.

It’s not just the drug cartels at the border, it’s the human trafficking and MS13 and other criminals coming across and people with phony asylum claims forcing themselves into the country ahead of the legal immigrants that wait their turn. It’s the fact that illegals never get vetted for skills and diseases.
    Last edited by Robo; 02-11-2019 at 06:47 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Robo is, yes, after one reads the OP, so very confused.
    And you have no answers either, huh?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have ears to hear but don't.

You have eyes to read and understand but don't.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like a Mob meeting at El Paso with Sheriff Beto riding in to break it up.

LIVE STREAM: President Trump speaks at rally in El Paso, Texas on Feb. 11

- President Donald Trump will speak at a rally event in El Paso, Texas on Monday night, Feb. 11,...

Watch Beto O’Rourke rally live stream: Democrat speaks in El Paso ahead of Donald Trump's speech

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

That is not where the drugs and illegals come through. Well, at least the huge majority. If you want to deal with the problems, don't you think it is wise to deal with them where they are? The areas where the borders are crossed by iguanas and jackrabbits are not where to focus.
    Truth is neither is the ports on entry. Fact is Americas appetite for drugs will be served by somebody. Call drug addiction a medical condition and deal with it. Demand will be filled. We have taken out lots of drug cartels and you can still buy drugs at most street corners in America. Stop the demand.
    You should change your name to Moronberg .....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vasquezrocks For This Post:

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I think they mean cameras. Or maybe they mean a moat. A moat would be pretty based.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you know that for a fact, right? Why wouldn’t they come through where there are no barriers as opposed to where there are barriers? Your claim doesn’t even make any sense!

Oh! But in my opinion that’s exactly where to focus! If I wanted to cross the border in any direction illegally, that’s the first places I’d consider. I think that’s what is “WISE!”

I’m no supporter of Nixon’s idiot drug war. It’s not even constitutional to begin with. It only makes huge tax free profits for criminals and even terrorist. It corrupts law enforcement and politicians immigrants that come legally, and wait their turn. It’s the fact that the illegals never get vetted for skills and politicians and even judges. It causes violence in our streets. It clutters up our judicial and penal systems. It jails non violent addicts. And cost taxpayers billions for a sad failed stupid institution. Drugs should be legal, regulated and safe, licensed and taxed.

It’s not just the drug cartels at the border, it’s the human trafficking and MS13 and other criminals coming across and people with phony asylum claims forcing themselves into the country ahead of the legal immigrants that wait their turn. It’s the fact that illegals never get vetted for skills and diseases.
    Yes, deeply and badly confused. Like El Chapo said in his trial.In the quantities they deal with, they use trucks, cars through the border crossings. They use submarines. They use airplanes. They use boats. They use tunnels.Not some waif carrying a pocket full of drugs through the desert will not do them any good. Do you really not understand that?
    Danmn, you buy it all and still cannot question what they tll you. Human trafficking is not done by walking many miles through a desert. No gang banger is going to walk through a dangrous desert when he can drive through a port of entry in a car. Do you ever question what rush tells you? Do you ever ask yourself if it makes sense? Ever? because it doesn't.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    You have ears to hear but don't.

You have eyes to read and understand but don't.
    I have never heard you explain the democrat's technologies that y'all claim will do the job at the border better than a wall, so have at it friend!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post: