Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today, October 8th, marks six years.......

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Default Today, October 8th, marks six years.......

.....since my mother passed away. I think about her often. Not quite every day, but close to that. My mother was a kind, gentle and intelligent soul that taught me many things about life. She instilled a love of reading books in me and also a love of music. She encouraged me to give certain kinds of music a try that I probably wouldn't have without her encouragement. She taught me to always treat others with kindness and respect, without prejudice against any age, color or ethnic background. Most of all she taught me to respect myself and accept myself as I am. I miss her dearly and always will. I didn't tell her "I love you" enough, but I'm sure she knew I did. So in honor of her life, I will cease to make fun of others on this site. I know nothing of your backgrounds and your lives and it's not kind to make awful jokes about you. I don't KNOW you. I have no idea what you've been through. I may make comments towards a group, liberals for example, but I will not attack individuals anymore. It's not who I really am. I AM a kind person, thanks in part to my mother and my father, and will strive to be just that on these threads. Thank you. Signed, Steve

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

countryboy (10-10-2019), deadcatbounce (10-08-2019), Stretch (10-09-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    .....since my mother passed away. I think about her often. Not quite every day, but close to that. My mother was a kind, gentle and intelligent soul that taught me many things about life. She instilled a love of reading books in me and also a love of music. She encouraged me to give certain kinds of music a try that I probably wouldn't have without her encouragement. She taught me to always treat others with kindness and respect, without prejudice against any age, color or ethnic background. Most of all she taught me to respect myself and accept myself as I am. I miss her dearly and always will. I didn't tell her "I love you" enough, but I'm sure she knew I did. So in honor of her life, I will cease to make fun of others on this site. I know nothing of your backgrounds and your lives and it's not kind to make awful jokes about you. I don't KNOW you. I have no idea what you've been through. I may make comments towards a group, liberals for example, but I will not attack individuals anymore. It's not who I really am. I AM a kind person, thanks in part to my mother and my father, and will strive to be just that on these threads. Thank you. Signed, Steve
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-08-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are a good man, were raised by good parents and are a great son. I can tell that. Take care now.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You are a good man, were raised by good parents and are a great son. I can tell that. Take care now.
    Thanks very much. It's great to see you back on the site! I got a one week ban a few weeks ago for violating 12b. We're not supposed to even MENTION anything to do with that rule, so I'll send you a personal message about it later today. Great to see you back on here.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know how you feel. Mine died November 3rd, 2017. They are at peace now.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-09-2019), Sailor (10-09-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Thank you. And sorry to hear about YOUR mother. My dad passed away recently, just a little over two months ago. I didn't realize how much my parents influenced my life and how much I loved them until after they were gone. At least we still have our precious memories of them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Sailor (10-09-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thank you. And sorry to hear about YOUR mother. My dad passed away recently, just a little over two months ago. I didn't realize how much my parents influenced my life and how much I loved them until after they were gone. At least we still have our precious memories of them.
    My dad left this world in 2010. Many times we don't realize what we have until it is gone. Keep them in your heart, thoughts and prayers. They live on through us.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-09-2019), Sailor (10-09-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Steve and TD are the kind of children every parent wishes for. You are both good sons.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I never knew a POS like you could have a mother.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    I never knew a POS like you could have a mother.
    Says a POS. Buy a mirror you miserable low IQ dumbass.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says a POS. Buy a mirror you miserable low IQ dumbass.

Was she a low life anti semite, racist, and fascist like you, or did you lean all that on your own?

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Was she a low life anti semite, racist, and fascist like you, or did you lean all that on your own?
    Do continue; everyone should see what a despicable piece of human excrement you really are.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Sailor (10-09-2019)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do continue; everyone should see what a despicable piece of human excrement you really are.
    Thats the point honey bunny, everything you post is a lie. The story about your mother is a pathetic lie also. You have no conception of truth or fiction, you whole life is one big lie.

You entire existence is a lie. In fact, this entire message board is one pathetic lie.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thats the point honey bunny, everything you post is a lie. The story about your mother is a pathetic lie also. You have no conception of truth or fiction, you whole life is one big lie.

You entire existence is a lie. In fact, this entire message board is one pathetic lie.
    You should kill yourself and remove yourself from such an existence.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You should kill yourself and remove yourself from such an existence.
    Its all one big lie my dear, your mother if she has passed away is turning over in her grave.