Thread: 50% say there is 'no chance' they will vote for Turmp

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,572 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Bye Donald. The newest NBC/WSJ poll shows Trump trailing Biden by 11 points, and with half the voters basically having made up there mind already, Trump is toast. Gosh, we'll miss him. Maybe he can hold another rally, or another rambling incoherent press conference to solidify his support from the knuckledraggers. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Other findings in the poll - Trumps approval on the coronavirus is -22 points.

White Men with no college (i.e The TD twins and Earl) is still the Trump demographic. Their spouses also appear to be as stupid as they are. But once you toss in a dose of education, Trump is totally upside down, especially with college educated white women. Not much enthusiasm FOR Biden, but lots of enthusiasm to get rid of the traitor in the Oval Office.
    Agreed it's looking grim for Team Trump. They took a serious hit when Trump fumbled the COVID crisis. Still, four months is a long time.

....which brings up the question "Is four months long enough for a campaign season?" I think it is. In fact, too long. Three months would be better.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    your aura of superiority smells like shit

why?

because you are a shit stain!
    ^Triggered.

Try to keep a stiff upper lip, snowflake.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-15-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Its the independents who have left Trump in droves. As to deaths, you couldn't give a flying fuck how many people die, just so long as Trump wins.
    Which is the truth teller. If Trump's base is dissatisfied then, like Hillary's disgruntled base in 2016, they'll just stay home rather than vote for the opposition. Independents will still show up on Election Day to vote for whom they like (and against whom they dislike.)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Sailor (07-15-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    same dynamic as 2016.
    As Biden creeps slowly out of the basement it becomes a choice election,not a referendum on Trump
    Yes, the choice between white bread and a pile of dog shit. Tough choice. You are so completely, utterly wrong that I can't find the words to describe your wrongness. There will be no policy discussions. Oh, Biden will try, and Trump will shoot back with 'Where's Hunter'. He is as done as done can be.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed it's looking grim for Team Trump. They took a serious hit when Trump fumbled the COVID crisis. Still, four months is a long time.

....which brings up the question "Is four months long enough for a campaign season?" I think it is. In fact, too long. Three months would be better.
    Here's the problem. The virus is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, and Trump is ignoring it and hoping it will go away. There is a zero percent chance that the virus will be gone in November. Even the promising news about the preliminary trial leaves us at least six months away, probably more. Only 1 out of 3 drugs that reach this point are ever licensed. And as long as the virus is here, the economy is in the tank. Trump kept getting handed a free win, and he kept saying 'no thanks' because he truly thinks he's the brightest guy in the world. I doubt he's ever the brightest guy in the ROOM. That rambling, incoherent, farce of a press conference yesterday didn't help him, but he probably thinks he was brilliant. He's turning into this sad, pathetic figure that no one wants to see, like the crazy preacher on the street corner. A skilled politician couldn't turn this around, Trump certainly can't. Short of starting a war or calling off the election, which he may well try to do, he will be gone in January.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Gobbledygook, only the dimwits on JPP believe the foolish tripe that you post.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Here's the problem. The virus is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, and Trump is ignoring it and hoping it will go away. There is a zero percent chance that the virus will be gone in November. Even the promising news about the preliminary trial leaves us at least six months away, probably more. Only 1 out of 3 drugs that reach this point are ever licensed. And as long as the virus is here, the economy is in the tank. Trump kept getting handed a free win, and he kept saying 'no thanks' because he truly thinks he's the brightest guy in the world. I doubt he's ever the brightest guy in the ROOM. That rambling, incoherent, farce of a press conference yesterday didn't help him, but he probably thinks he was brilliant. He's turning into this sad, pathetic figure that no one wants to see, like the crazy preacher on the street corner. A skilled politician couldn't turn this around, Trump certainly can't. Short of starting a war or calling off the election, which he may well try to do, he will be gone in January.
    Agreed and, sad for Trump, many of his former supporters are starting to agree "the Emperor has no clothes".

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Furthermore, in today's cancel culture, how many people are going to admit support for the President?
    You are afraid of giving an answer to a poll where your anonymity is guaranteed?

Explain.

I have never been afraid to say who I am voting for, anytime, anywhere.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Furthermore, in today's cancel culture, how many people are going to admit support for the President?
    Yep. I don’t know how big it is but there’s a definite element of that. There have been multiple calls for people to be fired once it was found out they were Trump supporters. So to some they say why risk it and just lie when asked.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

TOP (07-16-2020)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    LOL

Would love to see it. But 30 million+ jobs restored in 3 months?
    the jobs were never gone........its just that the demmycunt governors won't let people go to them......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-16-2020)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its the independents who have left Trump in droves. As to deaths, you couldn't give a flying fuck how many people die, just so long as Trump wins.
    it's sad that you are such a mindless fuckwit........but at least you're a transparent mindless fuckwit.....you are invested in people continuing to die.......your hopes for political success depend on it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it's sad that you are such a mindless fuckwit........but at least you're a transparent mindless fuckwit.....you are invested in people continuing to die.......your hopes for political success depend on it......
    Look in the mirror, shitstain. Its your kind who couldn't care less how many people die, just so long as trump is re elected.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,414 Times in 16,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look in the mirror, shitstain. Its your kind who couldn't care less how many people die, just so long as trump is re elected.
    JoeB will save you...hang in there...inside....he's a shoo-in

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    JoeB will save you...hang in there...inside....he's a shoo-in
    Joe B can spend the rest of the election "hiding" in his basement as trump destroys himself at every opportunity.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 98 Times in 90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Ya and .... “Hillary will win in a landslide “ . Oops !
    Hillary was duly massacred by the right wing for literally decades. Since Newt reinvented right wing politics with his propaganda campaign (still rendering you rubes on the right as naught but braindead NPC bots repeating the same programmed code over and over in every debate) the right wing has lambasted the clintons.

Biden is unlikely to be as hated as Hillary because you lot haven't used millions in tax payer dollars drumming up anti-biden sentiment for literally decades like you did with HRC.

And don't get me wrong, I dislike HRC also. But Trump's focus on culture war isn't working. He doesn't even have a re-election message. America is a flaming mess, the virus is ravaging states everywhere, people are homeless, hungry, jobless, and afraid, and all we get from the waffen-ss governance of our republican fascists now is "bootstrap" I'm tough narratives.

Pathetic.