Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump cheated; no way he got 74M votes. I need proof.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    And what about all the down ballot votes that were changed to the Republican candidates? No way Republicans picked up House seats.
    Yes, exactly. Conservatives definitely cheated and tried to pretend it was liberals.

I have not seen a single shred of evidence that Trump got 1 vote, let alone 74M.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, if Trump cheated, doesn't that amount to massive voter fraud that you and others say didn't happen at all?
    Well, the ones who attempted cheating lost, so I really don't care.

You have yet to prove that Trump got even ONE VOTE, let alone 74M.

So once you can prove that, then we can talk about Biden.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    I agree and for the following reasons as tRump had a huge amount of elements in the sewer working on destroying the legitimacy of the 2020 election in tRump and Putin's hell bound favor again. Fortunately it wasn't enough to deal with the historical over 81 million legitimate voters and despite efforts among tRump's sewer mob to obstruct their mail in votes and other efforts to wage war against the will of the majority voter:

Opinion: Let’s take a closer look at Trump’s supposedly intimidating 74 million vote total

According to the University of Florida’s Elections Project, about 20 states reported the number of mail-in ballots by party registration. In those states, about 10 million Republicans sent back completed ballots, as did about 9 million nonaffiliated voters.

Even if a sizable chunk of those independent voters didn’t support Trump, and even if we assume that some percentage of Republicans would have shown up to the polls if they hadn’t had an option, that’s probably millions of votes that Trump wouldn’t have gotten in a traditional election — and that doesn’t include data from giant states such as Texas, Ohio and New York."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...on-vote-total/

Then you need to factor in that Russians and Iranians attempted to interfere with the 2020 election and of course with the help of un American repukes but fortunately that diabolical ploy from the sewer failed as a result of amazing events, checks and balances were in placed to crush the affects of another election getting hacked in tRump's hell bound favor again:

Russia and Iran tried to interfere with 2020 election, U.S. intelligence agencies say."

Russia and Iran both carried out operations to try to interfere in the 2020 presidential election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, according to a U.S. intelligence report.
    But intelligence experts also found that China, which was previously thought to be expanding its U.S. influence efforts, ultimately did not deploy operations to affect the outcome of the Trump-Biden election.
    The report also said there are no indications that foreign actors attempted to alter U.S. ballots or vote tabulation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/russ...ncies-say.html
    All of this...totally...100%.

I am convinced that Conservatives cheated in 2020.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There is absolutely no way in hell that Trump got 74M votes in the last election.

Almost every single case of individual voter fraud in 2020 was committed by Trump voters.

So they're accusing Biden of cheating, but I have yet to see proof that Trump got 74M votes.

So where's the proof that Trump got the votes Conservatives all claim he got?
    Where's the proof that Joe Biten got any votes at all? Who would be dumb enough to vote for a demented old white guy?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Where's the proof that Joe Biten got any votes at all? Who would be dumb enough to vote for a demented old white guy?
    Well, I rely on the certified election results that prove Biden won.

But you don't want to accept the certified election results, which means you have the impossible task of proving Trump got even ONE VOTE without using any state certified election results.

So how are you going to prove Biden cheated without using any of the certified election results?

This is the whole reason you and your "very fine people" were laughed out of court 65 times.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, I rely on the certified election results that prove Biden won.
    That's because you believe whatever the government tells you.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then by all means, prove to me that Trump got even ONE VOTE, let alone 74M without using any certified election results.

Go ahead.

I dare you, pussy.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then by all means, prove to me that Trump got even ONE VOTE, let alone 74M without using any certified election results.

Go ahead.

I dare you, pussy.
    LOL. So you believe GovCo when it tells you that a demented old white guy won more votes that an incumbent president, but you don't believe them when they tell you what the spread was.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL. So you believe GovCo when it tells you that a demented old white guy won more votes that an incumbent president, but you don't believe them when they tell you what the spread was.
    Again, the ball's in your court, pussy.

It's on you to prove that Trump even got ONE VOTE, let alone 74M...and so far, you've come up short every time.

But you're still running your big, fat, lying mouth because you lack all self-control.

You'd think that after your big, fat, lying mouth cost Trump the election, Republicans the Senate, and Ashli Babbitt her life, you'd shut the fuck up.

But you just can't help yourself.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

this stupid thread just confirms that no one knows who really won last november. Does it make you libs happy that senile pervert Biden probably won through massive cheating? Then we have the two Georgia senate races, no one can prove who won them either.

Now you fricken anti-american libtardians are wanting to pack the supreme court, Why? because somewhere deep down inside all libs know that the only way they ever win in this country is through cheating.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

It's hard to believe 74,000,000 actual Trump votes were made, because then we'd have to believe just how fucked up this country actually is.

Some of them were totally harmless votes from mutant minorities in Massachusetts, New York, and California.
    Until the existence of Heaven is actually verified, even the very best places will have a certain level of asshole infestation.
    If your dog growls at certain people when you take a walk downtown, they're probably wearing MAGA caps but staying in very public places where they feel safe.
    After all, they can't casually walk around with AR15s in Boston without becoming prom queens at Walpole.

Then there's the dreaded Middle America, i.e., flyover country.
    Here, decent humans do exist but comprise a very clear minority.
    They're not clustered densely, but spread our over the wasteland are literally millions of trumpanzees who voted for their diseased orangutan leader.

74,000,000? Who knows? But it could be that bad.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

You believe what right-wing crazies tell you. I find 65 court cases compelling. I also see the Repub secretaries of state saying their elections were fair and unusually clean, compelling. The same for all the Trump recounts. Rightys simply reject real evidence and substitute Breitbart and Infowar's propaganda. It is the right running on nothing but a belief.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Yet another thread filled with people that deny the evidence that is there.
    What evidence?

None of you have been able to provide any evidence to support your claims the election was stolen.

And while we're at it, none of you have been able provide any evidence that Trump even got 1 VOTE, let alone 74M, without using certified election results.

So where's your evidence that Trump's 74M votes were legit? Cause I haven't seen any evidence they are, other than the same certified election results that made Biden the winner.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    this stupid thread just confirms that no one knows who really won last november. Does it make you libs happy that senile pervert Biden probably won through massive cheating? Then we have the two Georgia senate races, no one can prove who won them either.

Now you fricken anti-american libtardians are wanting to pack the supreme court, Why? because somewhere deep down inside all libs know that the only way they ever win in this country is through cheating.
    Of course we know who won last November...Biden did.

Biden got more votes that were certified by all the states.

You completely refuse to accept those results, so it's on you now to provide evidence without using any of the certified election results.

So why haven't you done that? Simple; YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    Then we have the two Georgia senate races, no one can prove who won them either.
    The SoS of Georgia, who is a Republican, certified those results.

Now, by all means, show me any alternative evidence to the contrary.

Oh wait, you can't because you're a fucking pussy.