Thread: in less than 24 hours we know the name of the Cop

1. #31 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Are you denying making gay comments? $20 says I can come up up with several posts indicating your are latent.

Example; in this post you're toying with balls in your face, displaying your hatred of women and enticing me to join you:

You just can't quit me, can you, RB?
    Hatred of women? Where the hell did that come from? Damn, you are a fucked up individual

You didn't have the balls to bet me with accounts, you admitted it.
    You don't have the balls to confront me. You admitted that.
    Yet it's you who can't let me alone because

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    in less than 24 hours we know the name of the Cop skin color sex age how long she been on the force etc etc. Her name and pic is plastered on the NYTs

Compare this to what we know about the Cop who shot an unarmed Ashli Babbitt
    Babbitt was a traitor to the United States.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,572 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Hatred of women? Where the hell did that come from?
    You hate women because you think calling someone a "pussy" and "cunt" is demeaning because you believe women are less than men...except "Mommy", of course. It's basic misogyny.

The latent thing comes in because misogyny is rampant among gays. When they are pissed at each other they do just like you do and call each other "bitch", "pussy" and "cunt".'

A lot of your behavior, including the Momma's Boy thing, indicates you have latent homosexual tendencies. Not saying you ever acted on them since I can't know if you have, but your behavior indicates a strong hatred of women and a preference for male companionship, even if it's platonic.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #34 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You hate women because you think calling someone a "pussy" and "cunt" is demeaning because you believe women are less than men...except "Mommy", of course. It's basic misogyny.

The latent thing comes in because misogyny is rampant among gays. When they are pissed at each other they do just like you do and call each other "bitch", "pussy" and "cunt".'

A lot of your behavior, including the Momma's Boy thing, indicates you have latent homosexual tendencies. Not saying you ever acted on them since I can't know if you have, but your behavior indicates a strong hatred of women and a preference for male companionship, even if it's platonic.
    So you were diagnosed with those issues? Sucks to be you, doesn't it? PUSSY
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    So you were diagnosed with those issues? Sucks to be you, doesn't it? PUSSY
    QED, son.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=ejwa
    Gay male misogyny and the policing of queer femininitiesWhile it represents a common form of gender-based violence, misogyny is an often-overlooked concept within academia and the queer community. Drawing on queer and feminist scholarship on gay male misogyny, this article presents a theoretical challenge to the myth that the oppressed cannot oppress, arguing that specific forms of gay male subjectivities can be proponents of misogyny in ways that are unrecognised because of their sexually marginalised status. The authors’ interest in the doing of misogyny, and its effects on specific bodies and subjectivities, leads them to discuss the extent to which white gay male misogyny can function to reinforce a particular gender and racial hierarchy that continually confines queer femininities to the status of the abject other, for failing to exhibit their feminine credentials and for making gender trouble.

https://goodmenproject.com/good-feed...ow-it-happens/
    Gay Male Sexism and How It Happens
    I was recently linked to the video above of a lecture given at a university symposium by John Stoltenberg in which he explains his “Game Theory of Gender.” It simply, but effectively, boils down some of the main cultural pressures which create and perpetuate misogyny, specifically gay male misogyny. It’s worth a watch precisely because though it doesn’t let anyone off the hook for their actions, it isn’t about trying to place blame.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ahhh, so you hate Marines and America. Got it. I figured you for a foreign POS like some of the others, but wasn't sure. Eurotrash or just a Limey?

Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals
    If it makes you feel better to compensate for your tiny penis by pretending you are something you are not, have at it.
    The name of the officers involved in both shootings is equally important. If you can't understand why it is time to move on to another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    If it makes you feel better to compensate for your tiny penis by pretending you are something you are not, have at it.
    The name of the officers involved in both shootings is equally important. If you can't understand why it is time to move on to another thread.
    Are you a Limey or Eurotrash, son?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The cop was wrong and it was on camera. Tough to cover that up. The department let it out to try and defuse the public outcry they knew would come.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-14-2021)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you a Limey or Eurotrash, son?
    Try and focus on the OP. It will ease your anxiety over being born with an undersized water pipe.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Try and focus on the OP. It will ease your anxiety over being born with an undersized water pipe.
    Are you the OP's sock or just his boy toy? Your focus on male genitalia tells me that you have a lot more worries than the difference between a lawful shooting of a criminal and a veteran cop so inept she accidentally killed a suspect.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you the OP's sock or just his boy toy? Your focus on male genitalia tells me that you have a lot more worries than the difference between a lawful shooting of a criminal and a veteran cop so inept she accidentally killed a suspect.
    I only focus on what I can see. Your pecker will obviously not fit in that category. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.
    Ever wonder why the name of the officer that shot Ashli Babbit was kept quite yet every detail in other shootings demand immediate details long before all the fact have been brought to light?

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I only focus on what I can see. Your pecker will obviously not fit in that category. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.
    Ever wonder why the name of the officer that shot Ashli Babbit was kept quite yet every detail in other shootings demand immediate details long before all the fact have been brought to light?
    I see a dishonest person: "Please leave your biden 2020 sign up in your yard so I know where to go to siphon a few gallons of $4 gasoline."

I see a person who doesn't care who they hurt as long as they get their way. I see a criminal mind who, so far, has been smart enough to avoid long-term prison.

I see an unstable person who actually has a valid point about signature size in general, but is so blind that they, like this topic, don't give a shit about truth. They only want to muddy the waters between truth and politics. They don't want truth. They want it their way. Their view and only their view.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Yup

kill an unarmed white Conservative u get to be anonymous

kill a black that is resisting an arrest for an outstanding warrant that rushed back inside his car(could have had a gun in car). Get you name and everything else about u plastered on TV for 3 days
    Video's on Social media show him smoking a blunt waving a pistol at the cell phone!

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see a dishonest person: "Please leave your biden 2020 sign up in your yard so I know where to go to siphon a few gallons of $4 gasoline."

I see a person who doesn't care who they hurt as long as they get their way. I see a criminal mind who, so far, has been smart enough to avoid long-term prison.

I see an unstable person who actually has a valid point about signature size in general, but is so blind that they, like this topic, don't give a shit about truth. They only want to muddy the waters between truth and politics. They don't want truth. They want it their way. Their view and only their view.
    So you are saying you looked in the mirror!

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He does not care, it's all about what he just described, he wants only his view to be heard, or seen, and trumpeted, it's selfish pride!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Lionfish (04-14-2021)