Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derek Chauvin, Human Sacrifice

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Derek Chauvin, Human Sacrifice

In modern America, we periodically offer up white men as human sacrifices to the PC gods.

Among our benefactions: Jake Gardner, Kyle Rittenhouse, Darren Wilson, the Duke lacrosse players, University of Virginia fraternity members, Stacey Koon and Mark Fuhrman.

The rest of us just keep our heads down and pray we won't be next.

Derek Chauvin is on trial for killing George Floyd by "kneeling on his neck", as it appeared in cellphone videos. You may remember something about this: It's why America had to burn in 2020.

But the chief medical examiner's report establishes that, however else Floyd died, it wasn't from Chauvin's knee. Oopsie! I guess it wasn't absolutely essential that our country go through eight months of looting, riots and mostly peaceful arsons.

In lieu of citing some B.S. media "fact check," I shall quote directly from the autopsy report by the Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner, Andrew Baker:

"No life-threatening injuries identified --

"A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

"B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

"C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

"D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

"E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"

In short: No bloodshot eyes and no trauma to any part of Floyd's neck.

And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin "squeezed the life out of" Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.

That's the entire case against Officer Chauvin! But the howling mob isn't giving up its holy religious observance because of one dork in a lab coat. The sun might not rise! The city of Minneapolis could be wiped out! Wait -- that might actually happen.

The medical examiner also found that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system -- I don't want to say "to kill a horse," because that would be a cliche. But it would be enough to bump off an entire team of Budweiser Clydesdales. In technical medical jargon:

"A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying, "deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

Naturally, Baker was quick to add, "I am not saying this killed him." Please don't throw me to the woke gods! Leave me to my test tubes! (And you thought lawyers were craven.)

I have a feeling we're about to see another example of the left not accepting science.

In addition to liberals refusing to accept the science of:

-- DNA (the O.J. trial)

-- AIDS (we're still waiting for that big heterosexual outbreak!)

-- Cancer clusters and breast implants (billions of dollars wasted and companies destroyed because of the left's adherence to junk science)

-- I.Q. (just watch the reaction to my mentioning this hate-science) ...

... we can now add "pharmacology"!

You mean to say that just by sticking a syringe in someone's arm you can tell if he's been taking drugs? That's a lot of mumbo-jumbo, just like the moon landing.

This trial is a total sham, but the entire power of the state, the media, the left-wing shock troops and the country's finest legal talent is being deployed against Derek Chauvin.

In addition to Minnesota's top prosecutor, the state has hired Neal Katyal, former solicitor general of the United States -- an unheard-of maneuver in a case that doesn't involve some highly technical specialty, like antitrust. A slew of lawyers are working pro bono for the prosecutor -- also unheard of. The state has unlimited resources to pursue Chauvin.

Against this, Chauvin has one lone defense attorney, Eric Nelson. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association's legal defense fund will put up to $1 million toward his defense, and Nelson can talk to the other rotating attorneys whom the fund employs. But unless they're working pro bono, too, $1 million runs out pretty fast.

The legal mismatch in the O.J. Simpson case wasn't this one-sided.

In the middle of jury selection, the city of Minneapolis announced an eye-popping civil settlement of $27 million with the family of George Floyd. Liberals are still denouncing Richard Nixon for a 1970 speech in which he inadvertently described defendant Charles Manson as someone who was "guilty, directly or indirectly, of eight murders" -- leading to demands for a mistrial.

What does a $27 million settlement with the family of the alleged victim say?

Black residents of Minneapolis are threatening to burn the place down if Chauvin isn't convicted -- and the only reason anyone thinks a jury could possibly return a guilty verdict is that they believe them.

In the darkest days of Jim Crow, the entire country never ganged up on a single individual like this.

Please, gods of wokeness, we ask that his human sacrifice be acceptable!

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2021/03/31/derek-chauvin-human-sacrifice-n2587224

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Don’t know if it is funny or sad, a police officer goes on trial for a victims death and the victim, who is dead, gets put on trial

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-07-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-07-2021), Trumpet (04-07-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

In modern America, we periodically offer up white men as human sacrifices to the PC gods.

Among our benefactions: Jake Gardner, Kyle Rittenhouse, Darren Wilson, the Duke lacrosse players, University of Virginia fraternity members, Stacey Koon and Mark Fuhrman.

Derek Chauvin is on trial for killing George Floyd by "kneeling on his neck", as it appeared in cellphone videos. You may remember something about this: It's why America had to burn in 2020.

But the chief medical examiner's report establishes that, however else Floyd died, it wasn't from Chauvin's knee. Oopsie! I guess it wasn't absolutely essential that our country go through eight months of looting, riots and mostly peaceful arsons.

In lieu of citing some B.S. media "fact check," I shall quote directly from the autopsy report by the Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner, Andrew Baker:

"D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

"E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"

And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin "squeezed the life out of" Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.

That's the entire case against Officer Chauvin! But the howling mob isn't giving up its holy religious observance because of one dork in a lab coat. The sun might not rise! The city of Minneapolis could be wiped out! Wait -- that might actually happen.

The medical examiner also found that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system -- I don't want to say "to kill a horse," because that would be a cliche. But it would be enough to bump off an entire team of Budweiser Clydesdales. In technical medical jargon:

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying, "deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Naturally, Baker was quick to add, "I am not saying this killed him." Please don't throw me to the woke gods! Leave me to my test tubes! (And you thought lawyers were craven.)

I have a feeling we're about to see another example of the left not accepting science.

-- DNA (the O.J. trial)

-- Cancer clusters and breast implants (billions of dollars wasted and companies destroyed because of the left's adherence to junk science)

You mean to say that just by sticking a syringe in someone's arm you can tell if he's been taking drugs? That's a lot of mumbo-jumbo, just like the moon landing.

This trial is a total sham, but the entire power of the state, the media, the left-wing shock troops and the country's finest legal talent is being deployed against Derek Chauvin.

In addition to Minnesota's top prosecutor, the state has hired Neal Katyal, former solicitor general of the United States -- an unheard-of maneuver in a case that doesn't involve some highly technical specialty, like antitrust. A slew of lawyers are working pro bono for the prosecutor -- also unheard of. The state has unlimited resources to pursue Chauvin.

Against this, Chauvin has one lone defense attorney, Eric Nelson. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association's legal defense fund will put up to $1 million toward his defense, and Nelson can talk to the other rotating attorneys whom the fund employs. But unless they're working pro bono, too, $1 million runs out pretty fast.

In the middle of jury selection, the city of Minneapolis announced an eye-popping civil settlement of $27 million with the family of George Floyd. Liberals are still denouncing Richard Nixon for a 1970 speech in which he inadvertently described defendant Charles Manson as someone who was "guilty, directly or indirectly, of eight murders" -- leading to demands for a mistrial.

Black residents of Minneapolis are threatening to burn the place down if Chauvin isn't convicted -- and the only reason anyone thinks a jury could possibly return a guilty verdict is that they believe them.

In the darkest days of Jim Crow, the entire country never ganged up on a single individual like this.

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2021/03/31/derek-chauvin-human-sacrifice-n2587224
    Spot on.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Don’t know if it is funny or sad, a police officer goes on trial for a victims death and the victim, who is dead, gets put on trial
    Who is putting Floyd on trial snowflake? Are you watching the trial? Of course you aren't. You prefer to remain a ignorant dimiwtted wonder dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Wolverine (04-07-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Poor Anchovies.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

-- DNA (the O.J. trial)

You are an inbred

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgutz View Post

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

No asshole his behavior does. The 2 other people in the car with floyd that day are not dead. Know why???? They did what the fuck the cop told them to do. If only floyd wasn't fucked up on fentynl maybe he'd be smoking crack today.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are an inbred
    Anybody with a picture of a wrinkled colostomy bag as their avatar shouldnt be calling other people inbred.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    If only floyd wasn't fucked up on fentynl maybe he'd be smoking crack today.
    Or Parmesan cheese, like Hunter Biden?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or Parmesan cheese, like Hunter Biden?
    Maybe they were buds.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe they were buds.
    I doubt it; the Bidens are racist.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I doubt it; the Bidens are racist.
    Oh yeah that's true

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh yeah that's true
    I've never seen old Joe sniffing or groping a little black girl. Have you?

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

It would have been helpful if Floyd hadn’t been a drug addict—but then he most likely wouldn’t have died and this thread wouldn’t exist.

That the 11 nanograms of fentanyl didn’t kill Floyd, outright, is an indication that he was an habitual abuser. Any time opiate abusers are put under anesthesia they suck up the meds at a much higher rate than a normal person.

Fun fact: Fentanyl is very, very, dangerous drug that claims who knows how many lives each year. Yet it floods across our open borders and kills our citizens. Main supplier? Begins with a C. Yes, our friends at the CCP.

But, Russia and the fricking Ukraine.

At any rate, Cocaine abuse literally destroys the heart muscle. Methamphetamines/amphetamines stress the heart. Meth is literally poison. Floyd had everything going but coke according to his toxicology report. And he had enough Fentanyl going to kill the average person—a few times over.

Are you suggesting none of this is relevant?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Life is Golden (04-16-2021)