Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AOC wisdom

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default AOC wisdom

AOC says Trump has created "concentration camps" on our southern border. They're the first concentration camps where the inmates climb the fences to GET IN! Every day it seems the girl shows her outstanding ignorance & absurd brain cramps. And just think she's the Democrat's Speaker Of The House just allowing Nancy to pretend she, is.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

She's the gift that keeps on giving lol.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

She's right.

And worse, Trump rips families apart.

It is reminiscent of the German concentration camps of WWII.

Atrocious president.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

She's right.

Atrocious president.
    Then you can explain why Obama did everything you accuse Trump of, why Democrats in the House won't lift a finger to provide Humanitarian money for the folks at the border & why people are climbing fences and coming by the thousands to get into Trump's "concentration camps", right? I'll wait! I'll understand if you can't logically & honestly & rationally reply.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Then you can explain why Obama did everything you accuse Trump of, why Democrats in the House won't lift a finger to provide Humanitarian money for the folks at the border & why people are climbing fences and coming by the thousands to get into Trump's "concentration camps", right? I'll wait! I'll understand if you can't logically & honestly & rationally reply.
    Easily.

It is nothing but an inflated case of whataboutsim mixed with spin.

If only that Trump baby balloon was that inflated it would be in the stratosphere.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Robo,

Easily.

It is nothing but an inflated case of whataboutsim mixed with spin.

If only that Trump baby balloon was that inflated it would be in the stratosphere.
    Is that a denial that Obama also separated families at the border? Is that your admission that congressional Democrats are ignoring appropriating money for humanitarian needs at the border? Is that your admission that you have not a clue or answer for "WHY" thousands are illegally forcing their way into Trump's Concentration camps?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

She's right.

Atrocious president.
    As it happens, my father was the intel officer for the unit that discovered the first such camp for the allies (Ohrdruff).
    As such he was the military censor for the Stars and Stripes reporter who was there documenting it. He had him make some prints which i have. You can also see copies of them if you google and see images that dont include Ike.
    It aint the same my friend, not by a long shot.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course, you are completely unable to "logically & honestly & rationally reply."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

AOC says Trump has created "concentration camps" on our southern border. They're the first concentration camps where the inmates climb the fences to GET IN! Every day it seems the girl shows her outstanding ignorance & absurd brain cramps. And just think she's the Democrat's Speaker Of The House just allowing Nancy to pretend she, is.
    Actually, the inmates are people who legally applied for asylum, then got put into concentration camps.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-22-2019), Cinnabar (06-22-2019)

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Is that a denial that Obama also separated families at the border?
    Yes, he did. Now that we got that out of the way, why isn't Trump stopping this process?

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and happy first day of summer Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    As it happens, my father was the intel officer for the unit that discovered the first such camp for the allies (Ohrdruff).
    As such he was the military censor for the Stars and Stripes reporter who was there documenting it. He had him make some prints which i have. You can also see copies of them if you google and see images that dont include Ike.
    It aint the same my friend, not by a long shot.
    I will totally take your word for it.

And that is why I chose the word 'reminiscent,' which does not mean 'the same.'

As in having a similar aspect which recalls to mind a previous event.

I have watched shows where it depicts the experience of Jews as they arrived at the camps and the children were most definitely separated from their parents, families broken up, children and adults crying. Or adults having to suppress their emotions for fear of being singled out. It must have been dreadful to go through that. Trump is absolutely heartless.

I bet the only reason Trump is sympathetic to Jews is because if he isn't, then he would get separated from his own daughter.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

the only concentration camp in history that have a lower death rate then the people living outside the concentration camps

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yes, he did. Now that we got that out of the way, why isn't Trump stopping this process?
    the same reason we don't stop separating families when putting people in prison

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Of course, you are completely unable to "logically & honestly & rationally reply."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I knew from the get-go you'd fail.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Actually, the inmates are people who legally applied for asylum, then got put into concentration camps.
    Who's stopping them from leaving and going south? Are they so stupid they haven't discovered by now that "legally applying for asylum" will likely get them into TRUMP CONCENTRATION CAMPS, worked to death or get them gassed & their body's put into incinerators? Why do they keep coming to such a fate?