Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Failed To Get A Better Deal With Iran

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be making what could be one of his final overseas trips since President-elect Joe Biden appears headed for the White House on Jan. 20, 2021."
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...udi-Arabia-UAE

"Strong US ties to be focus of Pompeo visit to Saudi Arabia, UAE: Official"
    indeed

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bulletbob,

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    no O bung hole had a deal a very bad one that was probably one of the biggest mistakes any president ever made . O bung hole did every thing but french kiss the Ayatollahs for the cameras and invite them to have sex with his wife.
    Years of negotiations. Signed by Six nations. The only reason President Trump (name-calling not required - the truth stings bad enough) disparaged it was because of who was president when it was finally completed after years of delicate and diligent diplomacy (something Trump knows nothing of.) If Trump could have been the one to achieve this accomplishment he would have jumped at the chance and gloated over having been the one to do it.

Trump instead mocked President Obama with the birther nonsense, which was nothing more than a dog whistle call to the worst haters in our society.

Nobody is born a hater. Hatred has to be taught to innocent young minds. Nobody who is old and steeped in the wisdom of a life well lived becomes a hater.

Trump's popularity is propped up with hatred.

Trump is a bad man who rips people off.

He takes advantage of anyone who falls for his shtick, has put contractors out of business after the work is completed, finds a miniscule flaw and then refuses to pay, leaving honest workers without paychecks. Anyone who has done good work and not been paid feels the bitter sting of this cruel excuse for a real man.

Trump is a con man, and a very good one at that. Perhaps the greatest con man ever. He has conned half of a great nation that was great long before Trump ever ripped anybody off or discriminated against would be black renters.

Voting Trump out is the beginning of the reawakening of America, a return to valuable higher principles.

America will be better off without him.

The Republican Party will be a reeling headless zombie without their number one cheerleader of hate. Good luck on the party even surviving without splitting in two over it.

Trump will be relegated to, at best, another crackpot conspiracy theorist with a very strong likelihood of being arrested and facing criminal charges at worst.

Or perhaps he will flee into the shame of exile to avoid prosecution.

But if he does that, he loses Secret Service protection. He better hope he has good protection because Iran believes in getting even and they believe they have a major unsettled score over the killing of Soleimani.

Trump is looking at a tough choice. Stay in the US and risk a prison sentence, or flee and risk Iranian retribution. And he brought it all on himself. Good riddance.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bulletbob,

Years of negotiations. Signed by Six nations. The only reason President Trump (name-calling not required - the truth stings bad enough) disparaged it was because of who was president when it was finally completed after years of delicate and diligent diplomacy (something Trump knows nothing of.) If Trump could have been the one to achieve this accomplishment he would have jumped at the chance and gloated over having been the one to do it.

Trump instead mocked President Obama with the birther nonsense, which was nothing more than a dog whistle call to the worst haters in our society.

Nobody is born a hater. Hatred has to be taught to innocent young minds. Nobody who is old and steeped in the wisdom of a life well lived becomes a hater.

Trump's popularity is propped up with hatred.

Trump is a bad man who rips people off.

He takes advantage of anyone who falls for his shtick, has put contractors out of business after the work is completed, finds a miniscule flaw and then refuses to pay, leaving honest workers without paychecks. Anyone who has done good work and not been paid feels the bitter sting of this cruel excuse for a real man.

Trump is a con man, and a very good one at that. Perhaps the greatest con man ever. He has conned half of a great nation that was great long before Trump ever ripped anybody off or discriminated against would be black renters.

Voting Trump out is the beginning of the reawakening of America, a return to valuable higher principles.

America will be better off without him.

The Republican Party will be a reeling headless zombie without their number one cheerleader of hate. Good luck on the party even surviving without splitting in two over it.

Trump will be relegated to, at best, another crackpot conspiracy theorist with a very strong likelihood of being arrested and facing criminal charges at worst.

Or perhaps he will flee into the shame of exile to avoid prosecution.

But if he does that, he loses Secret Service protection. He better hope he has good protection because Iran believes in getting even and they believe they have a major unsettled score over the killing of Soleimani.

Trump is looking at a tough choice. Stay in the US and risk a prison sentence, or flee and risk Iranian retribution. And he brought it all on himself. Good riddance.
    Yes after years Of O bung hole giving in to the Iranians , appeasing them and demonstrating how weak a man he is, a very impressive job of selling out America. He did a wonderful job sucking up to a nation who has vowed to kill us all.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes wanting them to dismantle their nuke program and missile testing and stop funding terrorism was just to much for Trump to ask for from Iran.
    The great O bung hole deal allowed them to keep working on their nuke program keep testing missile systems and ICBM and funding terrorist , and he paid them to do .
    It would be impossible for Trump to give them a better deal then that, unless he gave them ICBM and nuke war head technology and the money to develop it and a few billion to help fund terrorist around the world.
    The deal O bung hole gave them was great for Iran and terrible for the rest of mankind.

And you actually think Iran would willing make a deal to do away with their funding of terror and their missile and nuke program ?
    They are a nation run by religious Muslim zealots , they are not a nation run by People with common sense and logic who want to join the rest of the civilized world and be peaceful .

They need to be forced into submission , thats the only way they will ever give in .
    I really do wish it was not that way , no doubt some innocent Iranians suffer because of sanctions against their government.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,501 Times in 6,245 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes wanting them to dismantle their nuke program and missile testing and stop funding terrorism was just to much for Trump to ask for from Iran.
    The great O bung hole deal allowed them to keep working on their nuke program keep testing missile systems and ICBM and funding terrorist , and he paid them to do .
    It would be impossible for Trump to give them a better deal then that, unless he gave them ICBM and nuke war head technology and the money to develop it and a few billion to help fund terrorist around the world.
    The deal O bung hole gave them was great for Iran and terrible for the rest of mankind.

And you actually think Iran would willing make a deal to do away with their funding of terror and their missile and nuke program ?
    They are a nation run by religious Muslim zealots , they are not a nation run by People with common sense and logic who want to join the rest of the civilized world and be peaceful .

They need to be forced into submission , thats the only way they will ever give in .
    I really do wish it was not that way , no doubt some innocent Iranians suffer because of sanctions against their government.
    Aren't you aware that Iran was fully monitored by the IAEA and kept to its nuclear agreement responsibilities ?
    Aren't you aware that the US is governed by white Evangelical fanatics who dance to the tune of Israeli fascism ?
    Aren't you aware that the fascist, Netanyahu, lies through his teeth about Iran and desperately wants war between Iran and the US to promote Neo-Zionist interests ?

Why are you promoting the idea that Americans should die for fascist Jews ? America fights against fascism- or did, before Trump.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Po...the-day-497775
    Last edited by moon; 11-21-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Aren't you aware that Iran was fully monitored by the IAEA and kept to its nuclear agreement responsibilities ?
    Aren't you aware that the US is governed by white Evangelical fanatics who dance to the tune of Israeli fascism ?
    Aren't you aware that the fascist, Netanyahu, lies through his teeth about Iran and desperately wants war between Iran and the US to promote Neo-Zionist interests ?

Why are you promoting the idea that Americans should die for fascist Jews ? America fights against fascism- or did, before Trump.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Po...the-day-497775
    are you aware that Iran lies a lot and denied inspections?.

https://www.haaretz.com/iran-un-fail...base-1.5163774

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...y-base-when-we

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1B918E

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....-nuclear-deal/

US is governed by white Evangelical fanatics who dance to the tune of Israeli fascism , really lol get a grip sir .

So Jews are fascist lol I trust them a lot more then I do Iran or the Saudis or china or Russia and pretty well more then any Muslim nation.
    You clearly have a issue with them and I am not sure why they are not Fascist at all.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

are you aware that Iran lies a lot
    So does trump does that dampen your appetite for him??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    So does trump does that dampen your appetite for him??
    There a difference between Im not sure your can understand that, Politicians make promises , many tend to never happen .
    Many that Blow hole joe have promised you will never happen they simply are not achievable or will not have the desired effect.

These a big difference between that and dealing with a nation lying about its nuke program and missile program and what they plan on doing with it.

Here a example trump didn't completely build a wall or get Mexico to pay for it , bummer for sure and I have serious doubt that blow hole joe will cure cancer or covid or unite America , bummer I wish he could but we both pretty well know that wont happen either.

Now Iran has been doing research on its military bases and telling the world nothing to see here you cant inspect , we want nuke tech for power
    ( yea Right we all believe that one ) Well if they are lying its not bummer wish they could its people will die as they have vowed to destroy America and Israel .
    Are you capable of reasoning the difference ?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

A lie is a lie, stop excusing it..........

So, as w/ many here, there is no lie trump could tell you would call him on...........

No matter, he is history now...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,501 Times in 6,245 Posts
    Blog Entries

are you aware that Iran lies a lot and denied inspections?.

https://www.haaretz.com/iran-un-fail...base-1.5163774

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...y-base-when-we

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1B918E

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....-nuclear-deal/

US is governed by white Evangelical fanatics who dance to the tune of Israeli fascism , really lol get a grip sir .

So Jews are fascist lol I trust them a lot more then I do Iran or the Saudis or china or Russia and pretty well more then any Muslim nation.
    You clearly have a issue with them and I am not sure why they are not Fascist at all.
    These old and elderly links are meaningless and ' military sites ' are not nuclear sites as described in the IAEA agreement that Trump welched on.

Yes, some Jews are fascists. Israel is described as a fascist state by elements of the Israeli press. You are clearly out of the loop and simply sucking up the Neo-Zionist propaganda.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bulletbob,

Yes after years Of O bung hole giving in to the Iranians , appeasing them and demonstrating how weak a man he is, a very impressive job of selling out America. He did a wonderful job sucking up to a nation who has vowed to kill us all.
    None of the above things mentioned about President Obama are true. 100% hateful propaganda, the type that is hurting our already-great country and causing the bitter polarization which prevents America from being a functional nation or making progress on important issues.

Q: Why do Trump supporters refuse to believe the news?

A: Because if they did, they would know how foolish it is to support such an immoral person.

President Trump made a lot of promises that he never kept, and getting a better deal with Iran was a big one. He decried the deal which was struck after years of negotiations. That deal was eventually agreed to by Iran. That was huge to get them to agree on anything the USA wanted because the USA has done Iran wrong before. We thought we could go a meddle in the affairs of a smaller country and install a USA-friendly government. We did so in Iran, and it didn't last. Now they have a huge bone to pick with the USA over it. We need to be honest with ourselves. The USA owes Iran big time for what we did to them. It was huge for them to enter into an agreement with us. Very huge. Trump screwed that up, screwed up years of history and a chance at atonement and better relations.

His foolish move also sent the message to the world that if you enter into an agreement with the USA, that the USA can't be trusted to uphold their end of the deal. Trump trashed United States credibility for years and decades to come. The damage he has caused in this and many other ares is immense. The best thing the USA ever did was to vote Trump out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

moon (11-22-2020)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    These old and elderly links are meaningless and ' military sites ' are not nuclear sites as described in the IAEA agreement that Trump welched on.

Yes, some Jews are fascists. Israel is described as a fascist state by elements of the Israeli press. You are clearly out of the loop and simply sucking up the Neo-Zionist propaganda.
    yes the links are older because thats when they happens, it was not yesterday you know.
    And yes they are military site O yes I see you think Iran would not cheat and set up shop on military bases
    They di have such a great reputation for telling the truth and being up front don't they.
    Im sure a nation like Iran can be trusted to be 100 percent honest and not lie or cheat .

Your denying the truth and facts and history sir.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bulletbob,

yes the links are older because thats when they happens, it was not yesterday you know.
    And yes they are military site O yes I see you think Iran would not cheat and set up shop on military bases
    They di have such a great reputation for telling the truth and being up front don't they.
    Im sure a nation like Iran can be trusted to be 100 percent honest and not lie or cheat .

Your denying the truth and facts and history sir.
    As if the USA can be trusted to honor an agreement made.

Well, at least we could until Trump.

Now we are going to have to earn trust and respectability again.

15. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-25-2020)

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think Trumpf did a very remarkable thing - more or less rallied, by half-witted bullying, the Iranian population behind a collapsing regime.

17. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-25-2020)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-25-2020)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bulletbob,

As if the USA can be trusted to honor an agreement made.

Well, at least we could until Trump.

Now we are going to have to earn trust and respectability again.
    This cunt gives me the PIP