Thread: Republicans switching Trump off. "Trump is not the answer".

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,366 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default Republicans switching Trump off. "Trump is not the answer".

Republicans are eager to move on from presidential candidate*Donald Trump’s “old and tired” act, particularly after the GOP midterm debacle, according to former Trump administration National Security Adviser John Bolton.
    A “number of people ... have just switched off Trump in their brain,” Bolton told The Guardian in an interview published Saturday. They want a “fresh face,” he added.
    “Even if they loved his style, loved his approach, loved his policies, loved everything about him, they don’t want to lose, and the fear is, given the results [Nov. 8], that if he got the nomination, not only would he lose the general election, but he would take an awful lot of Republican candidates down with him,” Bolton warned.

Bolton is one of a growing number of Trump administration “alumni” — including former Attorney General William Barr and one-time acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney — fearful that Trump has become an “electoral liability,” the newspaper noted.
    Trump fired Bolton less than a year after he became national security adviser in 2018 amid clashes over various issues. Bolton blasted Trump as unfit for office in a blistering 2020 memoir.
    Bolton told The Guardian that he has been conducting his own polling, revealing that Trump’s base within the GOP has been steadily declining over the last two years.*
    He conceded that Trump’s endorsement of extremist candidates in the midterm primaries had an impact — but that didn’t translate to wins in the general election.
    “There’s no doubt Trump’s endorsement in the primary can be very valuable to a candidate in the Republican party,” Bolton said. “But relying on that endorsement, or trumpeting yourself as the Trump-endorsed candidate, is poisonous in the general election.
    So if you actually want to win elections, Trump is not the answer.”
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 11-28-2022 at 10:52 AM.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,234 Times in 10,704 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you happy or sad about that?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,068 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Republicans are eager to move on from presidential candidate*Donald Trump’s “old and tired” act, particularly after the GOP midterm debacle, according to former Trump administration National Security Adviser John Bolton.
    A “number of people ... have just switched off Trump in their brain,” Bolton told The Guardian in an interview published Saturday. They want a “fresh face,” he added.
    “Even if they loved his style, loved his approach, loved his policies, loved everything about him, they don’t want to lose, and the fear is, given the results [Nov. 8], that if he got the nomination, not only would he lose the general election, but he would take an awful lot of Republican candidates down with him,” Bolton warned.

Bolton is one of a growing number of Trump administration “alumni” — including former Attorney General William Barr and one-time acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney — fearful that Trump has become an “electoral liability,” the newspaper noted.
    Trump fired Bolton less than a year after he became national security adviser in 2018 amid clashes over various issues. Bolton blasted Trump as unfit for office in a blistering 2020 memoir.
    Bolton told The Guardian that he has been conducting his own polling, revealing that Trump’s base within the GOP has been steadily declining over the last two years.*
    He conceded that Trump’s endorsement of extremist candidates in the midterm primaries had an impact — but that didn’t translate to wins in the general election.
    “There’s no doubt Trump’s endorsement in the primary can be very valuable to a candidate in the Republican party,” Bolton said. “But relying on that endorsement, or trumpeting yourself as the Trump-endorsed candidate, is poisonous in the general election.
    So if you actually want to win elections, Trump is not the answer.”
    He wasn't the answer in 2016 or 2020 either but I had no rational reason to vote for a talking pig in a pant suit who thought I was a "deplorable" or a lying racist child groping moron who ultimately admitted he thought I was a "semi fascist". In 2024 he won't be the answer again but if you idiots continue to put up candidates who hate half of America I have no choice. The thing is you don't give a sbit about America you care more about killing babies and boys thinking they are girls.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 7,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    He wasn't the answer in 2016 or 2020 either but I had no rational reason to vote for a talking pig in a pant suit who thought I was a "deplorable" or a lying racist child groping moron who ultimately admitted he thought I was a "semi fascist". In 2024 he won't be the answer again but if you idiots continue to put up candidates who hate half of America I have no choice. The thing is you don't give a sbit about America you care more about killing babies and boys thinking they are girls.
    Anyone who would vote for Trump FOR ANY REASON...hates America. Shove that bullshit you are spewing up your ass.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2022)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Anyone who would vote for Trump FOR ANY REASON...hates America. Shove that bullshit you are spewing up your ass.
    You're a retard Fredo

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 7,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

You're a retard Fredo
    Anyone who would vote for Trump would have voted for Hitler. For anyone who even considered voting for that moron to profess patriotism...and to question the patriotism of others...is bullshit.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2022)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Ha! Even Yagina is turning on Trump and has to make up bullshit lies about Trump's opponents to make excuses for voting for him twice.
    Both in 2016 and 2020, Trump lost the popular vote. That right there tells you what America thinks of Trump. I hope Trump does run again. It would be a gift for the Democratic Party. Run Trump Run. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-28-2022), Guno צְבִי (11-28-2022)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Ha! Even Yagina is turning on Trump and has to make up bullshit lies about Trump's opponents to make excuses for voting for him twice.
    Both in 2016 and 2020, Trump lost the popular vote. That right there tells you what America thinks of Trump. I hope Trump does run again. It would be a gift for the Democratic Party. Run Trump Run. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
    I made no excuses dumbass I was quite clear. I voted against him in the primaries but if you think I was going to vote for a talking pig in pant suit or a lying racist child groing imbecile then you're dumber than brandon. I will vote against him again in the primaries but if you put up the imbecile I'll give for trump. No choice. Everything I said about Brandon is demonstrably true and factual. You're a shit stain on the world.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

For a political party that hates half of America, we wipe your ass every election

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I made no excuses dumbass I was quite clear. I voted against him in the primaries but if you think I was going to vote for a talking pig in pant suit or a lying racist child groing imbecile then you're dumber than brandon. I will vote against him again in the primaries but if you put up the imbecile I'll give for trump. No choice. Everything I said about Brandon is demonstrably true and factual. You're a shit stain on the world.
    I get it finally sweetheart, your votes goes to the best dressed candidate.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Our President wiped you candidates ass by 7 million votes, and can do it again.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Side Show Don
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,692 Times in 27,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

He wasn't the answer in 2016 or 2020 either but I had no rational reason to vote for a talking pig in a pant suit
    If you really could barely stand Trump and had to hold your nose to vote for him, you wouldn't have spent years of your life on an obscure message board defending him with every fiber of your being.

That has all the hallmarks of someone who worships and adores Trump, someone who would crawl on their hands and knees to vote for him again.

I don't spend my time defending anyone I think is an amoral sleazebag.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    I get it finally sweetheart, your votes goes to the best dressed candidate.
    Yagina is so full of shit. There's not a Democrat on the planet he would've voted for instead of Trump.
    It's funny. Now that the Republican Party is officially moving on from Trump, The MAGA morons are saying "Yeah, well I never really liked Trump. I was just voting for him because I hate the Dems".

The MAGA morons just regurgitate whatever FoxNews and the RNC tell them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Jarod (11-29-2022)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,900 Times in 21,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

All the Trunppers are now claiming they only voted for Trump as a last resort!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!