Thread: Armed Citizen Stops Shooter at Indiana Mall: GOOD GUY WITH A GUN

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you truly are insane. out of your fucking mind lunacy
    You're the one saying that mass shootings are inevitable but *I'M* the crazy one for not wanting them to be?

OK dude.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Gun ownership in Finland is among the highest in the world
    No it isn't.

Finland ranks #10 with 32.4 guns per 100 people, while the US ranks #1 with 120.5 guns per 100 people.

So the gun ownership rate in the US is about 4 times that of Finland, you fucking dipshit.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're the one saying that mass shootings are inevitable but *I'M* the crazy one for not wanting them to be?

OK dude.
    you will NEVER be able to stop them completely. NEVER. that is a cold hard fact you will need to accept. and yes, you are insane in all of your idiot ideas about stopping them as well as how you are qualifying them.

seriously, you'd rather have had more dead innocents so that their families could have a trial instead of outright killing the mass shooter. THAT is the height of insanity
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,615 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Good Guy with a gun, stops bad guy with a gun...AGAIN.

3 dead, 2 injured after shooting at Indiana mall, authorities say; armed civilian killed suspected shooter

INDIANAPOLIS —
    Three people are dead and two others are injured Sunday after a man with a rifle opened fire inside a Indiana shopping mall and an armed civilian shot him, authorities said.

The man entered the Greenwood Park Mall with a rifle and several magazines of ammunition and began firing in the food court, said Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison at a news conference. Ison added that an armed civilian killed the suspected gunman.

"It appears that he had a rifle with several magazines of ammunition, entered the food court and began shooting," Ison said. Police believe an armed bystander "observed the shooting in progress and shot the shooter."

The shooting happened in the Greenwood Park Mall's food court around the mall's 6 p.m. closing time; the first emergency calls were received at 6:05 p.m. The mall, located about 10 miles south of Indianapolis, has more than 130 indoor and outdoor restaurants and shops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...b8aedc57888073

IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Taichiliberal (07-20-2022)

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Didn't in the W.Va case above...lives were saved by someone with a gun and u cant stand it
    "Someone with a gun" used to be "good guy with a gun" but you can't call him that anymore since you know he brought a gun into a place he wasn't allowed.

So if someone brings a gun to a place they aren't allowed to, that makes them a bad guy with a gun to anyone there in the moment.

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you will NEVER be able to stop them completely.
    Other countries have.

that is a cold hard fact you will need to accept.
    It's not a cold hard fact. It is, in fact, a lie.

you are insane in all of your idiot ideas about stopping them as well as how you are qualifying them.
    You are a bad guy with a gun because you make violent threats.

All the whining in the world isn't going to change that.

you'd rather have had more dead innocents so that their families could have a trial instead of outright killing the mass shooter.
    WTF? First of all, your "hero" was ALSO a bad guy with a gun because he wasn't allowed to bring that gun into a mall, so he became a bad guy with a gun the MOMENT he walked into that mall.

Secondly, WHY DID THE MASS SHOOTER EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN AND AMMO IN THE FIRST PLACE?

This mass shooting would have never happened if the mass shooter couldn't get access to the guns. But he did. Legally and easily.

Your "hero" was a bad guy with a gun who shot another bad guy with a gun.

So you didn't have a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun, you just had two bad guys with guns shooting.

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Other countries have.
    It's not a cold hard fact. It is, in fact, a lie.
    other countries do not have the mentally crazy people we have in this country, therefore it is not a lie, but cold hard fact.

You are a bad guy with a gun because you make violent threats.
    cry about it some more.

WTF? First of all, your "hero" was ALSO a bad guy with a gun because he wasn't allowed to bring that gun into a mall, so he became a bad guy with a gun the MOMENT he walked into that mall.
    yes, we know you would have preferred more dead innocents instead of a low body count in the interests of 'justice'.

Secondly, WHY DID THE MASS SHOOTER EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN AND AMMO IN THE FIRST PLACE?

This mass shooting would have never happened if the mass shooter couldn't get access to the guns. But he did. Legally and easily.
    there's this thing called the 2nd Amendment........learn about it

Your "hero" was a bad guy with a gun who shot another bad guy with a gun.

So you didn't have a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun, you just had two bad guys with guns shooting.
    the sane people in this country consider him a good guy with a gun, so you're in the minority with all the other asylum patients
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

other countries do not have the mentally crazy people we have in this country, therefore it is not a lie, but cold hard fact.
    Yes they absolutely do, they just have universal health care systems that take mental health seriously, so there's no obstacles to mentally ill people receiving care.

Just wondering, do you support universal health care that would extend mental health to every single person, regardless of their income? Or do you oppose that, thus being the impediment to solving the thing you are also complaining about?

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Right, for military use...not for shooting anyone who looks at you funny.

So what are you trying to say here?

Just curious...what is Finland's suicide rate with guns? Pretty high.
    THEY KEEP THEM AT HOME U STUPID COMMIE FUCK

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

cry about it some more.
    Then don't shriek when I call you a bad guy with a gun.

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes they absolutely do, they just have universal health care systems that take mental health seriously, so there's no obstacles to mentally ill people receiving care.

Just wondering, do you support universal health care that would extend mental health to every single person, regardless of their income? Or do you oppose that, thus being the impediment to solving the thing you are also complaining about?
    i'm for weeding out the crazies, the entitled, and the evil by shooting them dead if they start attacking innocents.

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes, we know you would have preferred more dead innocents instead of a low body count in the interests of 'justice'.
    When your "hero" walked into that mall carrying a gun, he didn't know that another bad guy would do a mass shooting.

So he defied the rules posted and brought a gun into a place he wasn't allowed.

So prior to him pulling that gun and shooting the other bad guy, he was also a bad guy with a gun.

And you think that deserves praise because he just happened to draw his gun after the other guy carrying a gun already killed 3 people?

14. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then don't shriek when I call you a bad guy with a gun.
    you confuse shrieking with laughter, in other words, i'm laughing at your monumental stupidity and insanity

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When your "hero" walked into that mall carrying a gun, he didn't know that another bad guy would do a mass shooting.

So he defied the rules posted and brought a gun into a place he wasn't allowed.

So prior to him pulling that gun and shooting the other bad guy, he was also a bad guy with a gun.

And you think that deserves praise because he just happened to draw his gun after the other guy carrying a gun already killed 3 people?
    and it's a damn good thing that he ignored all of those postings or you'd be reading about 30 dead people, not 3.............but that's what you want to read about, isn't it?

16. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there's this thing called the 2nd Amendment........learn about it
    The 2nd Amendment says that as a part of a militia, you have a right to bear arms. But it doesn't explicitly say what those arms you have a right to bear are, or that it includes ammunition.