Thread: "Wisconsin audit finds 2020 election was secure"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Default "Wisconsin audit finds 2020 election was secure"

"A nonpartisan audit of the results of the 2020 presidential race in Wisconsin found that the state’s voting machines correctly tabulated the votes cast in the crucial swing state, marking another dismissal of claims by former President Trump and his allies of widespread irregularities."

“Despite concerns with statewide elections procedures, this audit showed us that the election was largely safe and secure,” tweeted Republican state Sen. Robert Cowles, the co-chair of the legislature’s Audit Committee, which ordered the bureau to run the evaluation. “It’s my hope that we can now look at election law changes & agency accountability measures in a bipartisan manner based on these nonpartisan recommendations.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ons-are-secure

Now was Wisconson the State Rudi and the whacky blonde shill "testified" before the Legislature that the election was crooked, or was that the one where he farted while speaking? There were so many an so comical it is tough to recall

But the Big Lie lives, as time passes, it may come close to the Ponzi scheme as one of the greatest cons of all time

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You have to wonder about the intelligence of the morons and ignoramuses who were so easily duped by the Kraken.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "A nonpartisan audit of the results of the 2020 presidential race in Wisconsin found that the state’s voting machines correctly tabulated the votes cast in the crucial swing state, marking another dismissal of claims by former President Trump and his allies of widespread irregularities."

“Despite concerns with statewide elections procedures, this audit showed us that the election was largely safe and secure,” tweeted Republican state Sen. Robert Cowles, the co-chair of the legislature’s Audit Committee, which ordered the bureau to run the evaluation. “It’s my hope that we can now look at election law changes & agency accountability measures in a bipartisan manner based on these nonpartisan recommendations.”

Now was Wisconson the State Rudi and the whacky blonde shill "testified" before the Legislature that the election was crooked, or was that the one where he farted while speaking? There were so many an so comical it is tough to recall

But the Big Lie lives, as time passes, it may come close to the Ponzi scheme as one of the greatest cons of all time
    That Republiqan quoted is so fucking typical of that ilk, talking out both sides of his mouth. 1) The election was largely safe and secure, 2) so we must pass more laws to make it even safer [from (D) candidates' victories].
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-23-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That Republiqan quoted is so fucking typical of that ilk, talking out both sides of his mouth. 1) The election was largely safe and secure, 2) so we must pass more laws to make it even safer [from (D) candidates' victories].
    Certainly the trend we have seen in other States, Georgia, where the election officials said it was the best and most honest election they had ever seen immediately went out and endorsed election "reforms"

Appears they are determined that those "safe and secure" elections can happen again as long as we get to have a say on how they come out

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 10-22-2021 at 03:56 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It does not matter. The Trumpys are fact-free. whatever Trump claims is true to them. They repeat it like it was in the bible or constitution. It is imaginary The constitution has about 4300 words and Trump has still not read them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-23-2021)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the article ...

State law also mandates that clerks test voting machines 10 days before an election. Of the 175 tests the auditors reviewed, roughly half were done within that window.

WHY WEREN'T THEY ALL COMPLETED WITHIN THE STATE LAW MANDATE ???

Yep ... no problems ... yep

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

This is bs. All they did was recount the ballots. The issue is that a lot of the ballots were invalid but they didn't touch on that.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Stone (10-23-2021)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Despite concerns with statewide elections procedures, this audit showed us that the election was largely safe and secure,” tweeted Republican state Sen. Robert Cowles, the co-chair of the legislature’s Audit Committee, which ordered the bureau to run the evaluation. “It’s my hope that we can now look at election law changes & agency accountability measures in a bipartisan manner based on these nonpartisan recommendations.”

The wording I find to be bizarre.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Stone (10-23-2021)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I suspect that these fake audits are driving down still further confidence in our elections.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Stone (10-23-2021)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    From the article ...

State law also mandates that clerks test voting machines 10 days before an election. Of the 175 tests the auditors reviewed, roughly half were done within that window.

WHY WEREN'T THEY ALL COMPLETED WITHIN THE STATE LAW MANDATE ???

Yep ... no problems ... yep
    before the election. dumbfuck. go back to sleep.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I suspect that these fake audits are driving down still further confidence in our elections.
    I suspect you are full o' shit. fuck you, stupid.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"A nonpartisan audit of the results of the 2020 presidential race in Wisconsin found that the state’s voting machines correctly tabulated the votes
    seriously?.......is that all they looked at?.......did they check to see if the votes were actually cast by a person, or the person that they were supposed to come from........

here's something they found hadn't been done in 2020.........I wonder if they would have found 20,001 ballots "missing information" among the absentee votes cast in drop boxes in the middle of the night.....

Among the recommendations included in the report are suggestions that lawmakers issue formal rules on the ability of election clerks to fill in missing information on absentee ballots and the use of drop boxes.
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 10-23-2021 at 05:38 AM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stone (10-23-2021)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!! We recounted the SAME pile of fraudulent votes and the numbers came out the same!!!!! Hooray!!!!! What a big win for democracy.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!! We recounted the SAME pile of fraudulent votes and the numbers came out the same!!!!! Hooray!!!!! What a big win for democracy.
    Yup - that's what they did. Just another recount with no check on whether the ballots are valid.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Stone (10-23-2021)