Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden beats tRump in inaugural viewership.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    It looked more like a funeral in North Korea. no people on the streets except military (who turned their backs on Biden as he passed). and its a lie that the TV watchers exceeded Trump's, they didn't.
    Sure thing, Skippy. You know best.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sure thing, Skippy. You know best.

yes, I do. as you will learn from future postings. Facts are easy to post and always defeat liberal BS and talking points. Get ready for $5 gasoline, an influx of infected and criminal illegals, boys in girls bathrooms, and rule by China. China has biden exactly where they want him, they have the evidence of his and Hunter's corruption and bribery and he will do their bidding to keep it hidden. But the truth is that Biden will be lucky to remain for 6 months, Pelosi and Harris are already setting the stage to remove him by the 25th amendment, then you idiots get Willie Brown's squeeze toy as president. you get what you vote for (or cheat for in this case)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

Into the Night (01-26-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes, I do. as you will learn from future postings. Facts are easy to post and always defeat liberal BS and talking points. Get ready for $5 gasoline, an influx of infected and criminal illegals, boys in girls bathrooms, and rule by China. China has biden exactly where they want him, they have the evidence of his and Hunter's corruption and bribery and he will do their bidding to keep it hidden. But the truth is that Biden will be lucky to remain for 6 months, Pelosi and Harris are already setting the stage to remove him by the 25th amendment, then you idiots get Willie Brown's squeeze toy as president. you get what you vote for (or cheat for in this case)
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome redfish,

I've read your first dozen posts. I don't get the impression that we will be able to have mutually respectful discussions because you've already issued blanket derogatory remarks about the entire left, which includes me. I am a liberal thinking American. If you are an American too, I want to be able to at least talk about the issues facing our country, even if we disagree. But here's the thing. Any discussions between us must be on an equal footing of mutual respect as fellow Americans. If you think we can talk about politics without insults or getting personal I am for it. Can you do that? If so, I welcome it. If not, we won't be talking long.

The way I see it, people either come here with a sincere desire to discuss the business of our nation, or they just want to unload on 'the other side,' whichever that is for them. I have zero interest in being an enabler for internet abuse. The first instance of it will result in getting cut off forever. You can search my old posts and see that I do not insult people or get personal. I just want to talk about politics. Since this is a wide open forum with essentially no rules, we collect a lot of trolls here. Anybody who has ever mouthed off at me is on my lengthy Ignore List. I will have no qualms over adding yours or anyone else's name to that list. It's all up to you. I am going to be fair, and that is what I require in return. My rules are more strict than the site rules. Please make note, respect is a two way street:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Facts are things that actually exist. Perceptions are not facts. Opinions are not facts. The things you have speculated on are all predictions, not facts. Could we see $5 gasoline? Sure, that's possible. That could happen no matter who is president. Will China tell us what to do? That is a concern. China is becoming a very powerful nation. Their economy is poised to surpass ours. We will have to be very wary of China, but the fact is people in America and China both realize we are better of if we cooperate than if either nation tries to dominate the other. I do not believe that China has any 'secret evidence' on President Biden. I certainly do not believe that Pelosi and Harris have any kind of plan to invoke the 25th. And no way I believe the election was anything but fair and well certified.

Trump lost the popular vote in every election he ever entered. He won the EC in 16 and he had his chance to improve America. I think he failed miserably. I think he is a crook. He has routinely tried to rip people off his entire life. He is a failure of a businessman who went bankrupt 6 times. He has no friends. He grew up as a bully millionaire's kid who was told to suspect everyone is after his money. He thinks that anybody who has anything to do with him is after his money. He doesn't know what true friendship is even like. He cheated in school, paid others to take tests for him, and he doesn't read books. He got caught lying on camera, trying to say he read 'Vanity of the Bonfires' when he obviously didn't:

Trump is a pathological chronic liar.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Redfish is another tRumpanzee recycled "sock".
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

The more outlandish the Republican talking points become, the more these idiots believe them.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    The more outlandish the Republican talking points become, the more these idiots believe them.
    You got that right. Ever notice, too, how they all echo each other? It's patently obviously that few of them think their own thoughts; they just copy and repeat what they hear/see on their inside-the-Reichwing-bubble media sources. It's fun to a take a typical phrase from one of their posts, copy it into a search engine, and watch how many RW blogs and media sites pop up with that same phrase in them.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome redfish,

I've read your first dozen posts. I don't get the impression that we will be able to have mutually respectful discussions because you've already issued blanket derogatory remarks about the entire left, which includes me. I am a liberal thinking American. If you are an American too, I want to be able to at least talk about the issues facing our country, even if we disagree. But here's the thing. Any discussions between us must be on an equal footing of mutual respect as fellow Americans. If you think we can talk about politics without insults or getting personal I am for it. Can you do that? If so, I welcome it. If not, we won't be talking long.

The way I see it, people either come here with a sincere desire to discuss the business of our nation, or they just want to unload on 'the other side,' whichever that is for them. I have zero interest in being an enabler for internet abuse. The first instance of it will result in getting cut off forever. You can search my old posts and see that I do not insult people or get personal. I just want to talk about politics. Since this is a wide open forum with essentially no rules, we collect a lot of trolls here. Anybody who has ever mouthed off at me is on my lengthy Ignore List. I will have no qualms over adding yours or anyone else's name to that list. It's all up to you. I am going to be fair, and that is what I require in return. My rules are more strict than the site rules. Please make note, respect is a two way street:

Facts are things that actually exist. Perceptions are not facts. Opinions are not facts. The things you have speculated on are all predictions, not facts. Could we see $5 gasoline? Sure, that's possible. That could happen no matter who is president. Will China tell us what to do? That is a concern. China is becoming a very powerful nation. Their economy is poised to surpass ours. We will have to be very wary of China, but the fact is people in America and China both realize we are better of if we cooperate than if either nation tries to dominate the other. I do not believe that China has any 'secret evidence' on President Biden. I certainly do not believe that Pelosi and Harris have any kind of plan to invoke the 25th. And no way I believe the election was anything but fair and well certified.

Trump lost the popular vote in every election he ever entered. He won the EC in 16 and he had his chance to improve America. I think he failed miserably. I think he is a crook. He has routinely tried to rip people off his entire life. He is a failure of a businessman who went bankrupt 6 times. He has no friends. He grew up as a bully millionaire's kid who was told to suspect everyone is after his money. He thinks that anybody who has anything to do with him is after his money. He doesn't know what true friendship is even like. He cheated in school, paid others to take tests for him, and he doesn't read books. He got caught lying on camera, trying to say he read 'Vanity of the Bonfires' when he obviously didn't:

Trump is a pathological chronic liar.

thanks for the "welcome" . I will always respond politely and intelligently to polite and intelligent posts. But, I will reply in kind to arrogant and insulting posts. I will not tolerate stupidity or lying or simply repeating tired dem/lib talking points. If you want to have an intelligent informed back and forth, bring it on, I'm your guy for that. But if you revert to juvenile insults or merely repeat what the corrupt left wing media is saying, I will retaliate with facts and logic. Lets give it a shot. I hope you are what you claim to be.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

like putting 50,000 americans out of work on day one? by pissing off Canada our closest neighbor and ally? By kowtowing to Iran and China? By allowing boys on girls teams and in girls bathrooms? By proving that he lied to the unions about jobs?
    I heard it was closer to ELEVENTY KABILLION Americans out of work.... IN THE FIRST SECOND!

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    https://deadline.com/2021/01/cnn-lea...ny-1234677907/

It must REALLY suck to still be a trumpanzee!
    too bad he force fingered tara reade.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You got that right. Ever notice, too, how they all echo each other? It's patently obviously that few of them think their own thoughts; they just copy and repeat what they hear/see on their inside-the-Reichwing-bubble media sources. It's fun to a take a typical phrase from one of their posts, copy it into a search engine, and watch how many RW blogs and media sites pop up with that same phrase in them.

ok, lets discuss Biden's first few days. lets talk about the 50,000 or more union workers that he put out of work of day one. lets talk about the Paris climate deal which sends american money to india and China so they can "try" to lower emissions while the USA "must" comply with the arbitrary limits, lets talk about his reopening of the nuclear deal with Iran that sent the billions and allowed them to continue making nuclear bombs, lets talk about him allowing trans men to compete on girls teams and use girls locker and rest rooms. Lets talk about the FACT that he is so low energy that he cannot put in a full day even in his first week. Lets also talk about the democrats wasting our time and money on another fake unconstitutional impeachment. How do you remove someone from an office they no longer hold? But we do know what that is about, don't we? the dems are so scared that Trump might run again in 2024 and continue to expose the corruption in DC in both parties that they are willing to violate the constitution to save their skins. So bring it on, and lets do it using facts, common sense, and constitutional law. Lets do it with respect and politeness. But as I told another poster earlier today. If you want to trade insults, I am very good at that too. Your choice.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    I heard it was closer to ELEVENTY KABILLION Americans out of work.... IN THE FIRST SECOND!
    ah, a brilliant retort from one of the resident libs. no, 50,000 is the right number, check the cover of Time magazine.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

And Ted Bundy got hundreds of letters from adoring women, ..... all sounds fine to me.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ok, lets discuss Biden's first few days. lets talk about the 50,000 or more union workers that he put out of work of day one. lets talk about the Paris climate deal which sends american money to india and China so they can "try" to lower emissions while the USA "must" comply with the arbitrary limits, lets talk about his reopening of the nuclear deal with Iran that sent the billions and allowed them to continue making nuclear bombs, lets talk about him allowing trans men to compete on girls teams and use girls locker and rest rooms. Lets talk about the FACT that he is so low energy that he cannot put in a full day even in his first week. Lets also talk about the democrats wasting our time and money on another fake unconstitutional impeachment. How do you remove someone from an office they no longer hold? But we do know what that is about, don't we? the dems are so scared that Trump might run again in 2024 and continue to expose the corruption in DC in both parties that they are willing to violate the constitution to save their skins. So bring it on, and lets do it using facts, common sense, and constitutional law. Lets do it with respect and politeness. But as I told another poster earlier today. If you want to trade insults, I am very good at that too. Your choice.
    I'd love to talk about any or all of that, as soon as you locate your lost rationality and can provide some credible sources for your mythology.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

ah, a brilliant retort from one of the resident libs. no, 50,000 is the right number, check the cover of Time magazine.
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain the fantasy, Mrs. Bubbles.

Cultists like you are so predictable.