Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Doomed To Fail" - Top Immunologist Blasts Global COVID Response Driven By "False Pro

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No, it's a problem, not as big a problem as they made it out to be, though. They used it to control people and test how much they could control people.

Also they're riding it for all it's worth and then some!

Covid went a lot further than global warming.
    1'000'000 dead Americans
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Treatments that COULD HAVE saved people but were not allowed or suppressed. Yeah,.....good luck with that Joe.
    You think bleach will make a comeback?

3. The Following User Groans At Tranquillus in Exile For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-13-2022)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yes Covid is just one big conspiracy to control people by the deep state
    Dont try to put words into my mouth, you dont have the capacity to do that correctly and honestly.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Sockinski View Post
    1'000'000 dead Americans

Not yet, cupcake.

"868,698"

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?zarsrc=130

Also, a shit ton are attributed to Covid that aren't.

Only 4600-ish in China!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-13-2022), McRocket (01-14-2022)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

So, if I am reading the entire letter correctly, according to Ehud Qimron, who feels currently there is "no medical emergency," nothing should have been done, that we would have been better off just letting Covid with all its variants run its' course and live with the consequences, nothing worked in any degree and all that was accomplished was raising anxiety and pissing money away

OK

9. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-13-2022)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    'Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure

In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so.

Two years late, you finally realize that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail. You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.'

https://swprs.org/professor-ehud-qim...admit-failure/

It looks like the truth is FINALLY starting to come out.

What many experts (and even nobodies like myself) have been saying from almost the beginning.

That history will look back on how the world handled Covid-19 as a MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

Btw - I am not an 'anti-vaxxer' and I have my jabs (because I have low-grade asthma).
    The response was driven mostly by extreme hysteria and ignorance, coupled with agenda driven journalists who ought to be strung up. The Great Barrington Declaration was always the right way to go but politics sadly prevailed over common sense.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

McRocket (01-14-2022)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    You can be insightful and even witty on occasion but this isn't one of them. The Great Barrington Declaration was always the right approach but it was largely ignored by politicians terrified of the fucking media.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 01-13-2022 at 06:48 PM.

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    “There is currently no medical emergency,”

This makes him not credible in my opinion.

I'm sure he's mortified.

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    'Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure

In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so.

Two years late, you finally realize that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail. You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.'

https://swprs.org/professor-ehud-qim...admit-failure/

It looks like the truth is FINALLY starting to come out.

What many experts (and even nobodies like myself) have been saying from almost the beginning.

That history will look back on how the world handled Covid-19 as a MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

Btw - I am not an 'anti-vaxxer' and I have my jabs (because I have low-grade asthma).
    Faux news should also be included at promoting a campaign of misinformation as a monumental failure that caused many to die of the effects of covid.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Faux news should also be included at promoting a campaign of misinformation as a monumental failure that caused many to die of the effects of covid.
    Fine.

But the letter you quoted is about the government handling of Covid-19.

Not the press.

ALL the MSM is complete shit.