Thread: Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Take note:

"... Black patients had higher prevalences of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease than white patients."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32459916/

Now remember, the tests for Covid are unreliable for accuracy, and doctors can discount pre-conditions as the sole cause of death just because of a positive covid test. Interesting, n'cest pas?
    The trolls in here know that. I was quoting that over a year ago that people need to shoulder some of their own responsibility to "shape up" so that even you DID get the rona, it would be a milder case with less probability of requiring hospitalization. But, Americans love their sugar in sodas, juices, alcohol, candies, snacks, pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, cereal and thus they get all the morbidities from that addiction. All those things you just mentioned above. People point their fingers at smokers who get all that plus sometimes lung cancer. Sugar is the biggest killer. Sad either way.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Taichiliberal (09-28-2021)

3. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Take note:

"... Black patients had higher prevalences of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease than white patients."

Now remember, the tests for Covid are unreliable for accuracy, and doctors can discount pre-conditions as the sole cause of death just because of a positive covid test. Interesting, n'cest pas?
    That goes to the died from/with COVID issue. The death count have been inflated. Our death stats. I’m not certain but I think this country has been more ‘aggressive’ in tracking deaths than most countries.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (09-29-2021)

5. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,181 Times in 10,672 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    That goes to the died from/with COVID issue. The death count have been inflated. Our death stats. I’m not certain but I think this country has been more ‘aggressive’ in tracking deaths than most countries.
    Your word 'aggressive' is incorrect. The correct word is 'creative'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

6. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Take note:

Fascinating how you just make these amazing statements and assertions without a shred of evidence via valid reports and such. I keep telling you and others, your supposition and conjecture are NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FACTS AND THE LOGIC DERIVED FROM SAID FACTS. Everything I stated above I've substantiated in other "Covid Follies" threads. I suggest you read them. Until then, you're just blowing smoke and denying/avoiding facts you can't disprove....as you've done here.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

OK and?

Now remember, the tests for Covid are unreliable for accuracy
    No they're not.

and doctors can discount pre-conditions as the sole cause of death just because of a positive covid test.
    They can? Says who?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You need to have your facts straight before you take a condescending attitude
    There is always one overriding problem when it comes to conspiracy theorists and the people they amplify online....

NONE OF YOU CLOWNS EVER DO THE WORK.

Here is literally the title of the first link you provided: Study: Illegal Immigration Doesn’t Cause Overuse Of Health Care

So you argued that they did and to support your argument, you posted a link to a study that literally says the opposite.

What a moron.

9. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That, my friend, is wishful thinking border lining on a flat out lie. Again and again, I've documented this on several of my Covid Follies posts. But don't take my word for it:
    Of course the COVID tests are accurate, you just don't like the fact that so many people test positive for it because you've been arguing this whole time that it's no big deal.

10. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, so all those people who were "clogging up" the hospitals & ICU's just magically disappeared and were replaced by unvaccinated?
    Virtually no vaccinated people have ended up in the ER or ICU.

Those that have are old fucks who have COPD and for whom a breakthrough infection can prove fatal.

To prevent breakthrough infections, you must be vaccinated and you must reach herd immunity through vaccinations.

There is no other way.

11. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fascinating how you just make these amazing statements and assertions without a shred of evidence via valid reports and such. I keep telling you and others, your supposition and conjecture are NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FACTS AND THE LOGIC DERIVED FROM SAID FACTS. Everything I stated above I've substantiated in other "Covid Follies" threads. I suggest you read them. Until then, you're just blowing smoke and denying/avoiding facts you can't disprove....as you've done here.
    I've read every single one of your COVID Follies threads and what I've found is that you are deliberately misinterpreting or flat out lying about what your links say.

And I know that because after spot checking one of your links, I found that it actually argued the exact OPPOSITE position of what you claimed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Concart (09-27-2021)

13. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you're pro-vaccination, but against any mandates that would support your stance because somebody else is making you do it?

And that bit of stupidity makes sense to you? Jeezus.
    I am against government solutions in almost every aspect of life. And as I said, I support your right to endanger yourself.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There is always one overriding problem when it comes to conspiracy theorists and the people they amplify online....

NONE OF YOU CLOWNS EVER DO THE WORK.

Here is literally the title of the first link you provided: Study: Illegal Immigration Doesn’t Cause Overuse Of Health Care

So you argued that they did and to support your argument, you posted a link to a study that literally says the opposite.

What a moron.
    It's not the first time. He doesn't read what he posts. He is taking it from some hack site and assuming their conclusions were correct. He can't explain his links, he doesn't understand his links. He just posts them and then insults anyone who disagrees with his demonstrably false conclusion. He is an absolute worthless poster who thinks he's a genius. It's humorous in it's own way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

LV426 (09-27-2021)

16. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I am against government solutions in almost every aspect of life. And as I said, I support your right to endanger yourself.
    That's fantastic to know.

I support your right to be a lab rat.

17. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    It's not the first time. He doesn't read what he posts. He is taking it from some hack site and assuming their conclusions were correct. He can't explain his links, he doesn't understand his links. He just posts them and then insults anyone who disagrees with his demonstrably false conclusion. He is an absolute worthless poster who thinks he's a genius. It's humorous in it's own way.
    What's humorous is you are TL's bitch now.

18. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    What's humorous is you are TL's bitch now.
    Hi Troll!!!! Did you wake up thinking about me again this morning? I'm flattered, but sorry, I'm taken. Had a delicious breakfast sandwich this morning, and I might go to a movie today. What else do you want to know about me, or did you just want to hump my leg yet again.

19. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Hi Troll!!!! Did you wake up thinking about me again this morning? I'm flattered, but sorry, I'm taken. Had a delicious breakfast sandwich this morning, and I might go to a movie today. What else do you want to know about me, or did you just want to hump my leg yet again.
    You're the troll, and clearly a very angry one.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Taichiliberal (09-28-2021)