Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Any reloaders or gun guys or gals here ?

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    The ar 10 is a very versatile gun.with the .308 chambering it offers longer range and serious knock down power.
    Its pretty well capable of taking any north America game. Not my first choice for brown bear but its capable.
    I don't hunt anything anymore, the feral hog hunting was fun but I am over it. I do like the FMJ Privi-Partisan ammo for target shooting. The only drawback to the Armalite is it won't kick out lead tip ammo properly, has to be FMJ

2. #137 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    I don't hunt anything anymore, the feral hog hunting was fun but I am over it. I do like the FMJ Privi-Partisan ammo for target shooting. The only drawback to the Armalite is it won't kick out lead tip ammo properly, has to be FMJ
    Seat the bullet a little deeper (.002-.003 max) and see if that helps.
    Check the chamber to see it "stretched." You could also make sure
    the cases were trimmed and sized.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stringfellow Hawk (08-20-2021)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    thanks, I don't reload, just buy from various suppliers at ammoseek.com

5. #139 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    thanks, I don't reload, just buy from various suppliers at ammoseek.com
    Find a supplier that your gun "likes" and stick with them. There are many factors (too many to list here) that can cause jams.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Find a supplier that your gun "likes" and stick with them. There are many factors (too many to list here) that can cause jams.
    Privi Partisan for me

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Seating a bit lower could help. Chances are its not the bullet unless your not seating them deep enough. As for case length they will get to a point they wil not eject or seat properly

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just holding some semi autos wrong can cause a jam

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default I’m surrounded by puxxys.

The owners of the building in which the cafe was housed, Francesca and Salvatore Bartolotta, were convicted in the 1980s Pizza Connection case.

He’s not the bad one

As noted, Paul Ragusa, 48, an associate of the Bonanno and Gambino families, was recently sentenced to six years--because in 2017, he met with a CW whom he knew through their prior affiliation with the Giannini Crew,The

Mister 5 feet tall

The Bartolotta's then-22-year-old son, Fabio, was then named as the boss in a federal indictment in which he and his 13 co-defendants were charged with five armed bank robberies, shooting two retired cops during a botched armored car heist, assorted store robberies, arson-for-profit, extortion and transporting stolen goods.

One victim, Ralph Sciulla, was killed because ''he was committing lucrative crimes'' but not allowing other members of the crew to participate. (He "ate alone," meaning he didn't pay his cohorts).

Judge Johnson asked Guzzo to describe his crimes aloud. The young mob associate then read from a piece of paper "in the matter-of-fact tones of a waiter reciting the offerings at a cafe."

You got him before I did. That’s quarters, he’s my friend. Then what’s your complaint?
    What took so long?

''I killed Ralph Sciulla by shooting him in the head,'' he said. ''I killed Anthony Mesi by shooting him. I shot John Borrelli...''

I’m repeating myself. That’s my father. We are mistaken for many different ethnic groups.
    What’s on your birth certificate that’s who you are. The reason for that is so you don’t end
    up F’n yourself.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You dumb stunt. You forgot to put the capagol on the sandwich.

"He worked at Hot Bagels on Metropolitan Avenue for a while, but he ran with the punks in the Giannini Crew and the Middle Village Boys."

I’ll be back for my booster shot.

Back in the 1990s, the Giannini Crew had ties to the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno crime families. The crew robbed banks and businesses primarily concentrated in Ridgewood, Maspeth, Rego Park and Middle Village.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ParachuteAdams View Post
    You dumb stunt. You forgot to put the capagol on the sandwich.

"He worked at Hot Bagels on Metropolitan Avenue for a while, but he ran with the punks in the Giannini Crew and the Middle Village Boys."

I’ll be back for my booster shot.

Back in the 1990s, the Giannini Crew had ties to the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno crime families. The crew robbed banks and businesses primarily concentrated in Ridgewood, Maspeth, Rego Park and Middle Village.
    I grew up around a few mobsters even did some work for one when I was young ( i needed money) names like chunky porter, Paul and Phil hackish charlie maroon All connected out of wheeling wv firmament and Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I loaded up about 700 rounds 125 grain lrn under my pet load. very accurate in my glock 17l and g4 model 34. Ill be finishing the box of a 1000 off tonight or tomorrow then I have 2000 rounds of 115 grain lead with a polymer coating on it I want to try out should work good in my Glocks.

Now a lot of people wont shoot lead in glocks due to the polygonal rifling . Other makes allow shooting of lead in their guns and they have polygonal rifling . What I do is when I shoot lead in factory glock barrels is I dont shoot much and I clean the bore regularly. I also use after market barrels for lead in 2 of my glocks . I save a lot on bullets for hand guns by using lead and as I know the owner of a local bullet maker I have easy access to lead bullets that are hard case and lubed and sized and they are very consistant

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    I grew up around a few mobsters even did some work for one when I was young ( i needed money) names like chunky porter, Paul and Phil hackish charlie maroon All connected out of wheeling wv firmament and Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
    There’s no such thing. This is people that are misguided. There’s no such thing as a mob boss.
    The authorities allow it to happen. I’m not the guys F’n mother. He’ll figure it out as he goes along.

Translate “Thing Ours” from English to Italian. What does it mean? Hold on let me read the horoscope.

Did he play little league? Where he came from as a kid, did he own a Ferrari or a donkey?

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ParachuteAdams View Post
    There’s no such thing. This is people that are misguided. There’s no such thing as a mob boss.
    The authorities allow it to happen. I’m not the guys F’n mother. He’ll figure it out as he goes along.

Translate “Thing Ours” from English to Italian. What does it mean? Hold on let me read the horoscope.

Did he play little league? Where he came from as a kid, did he own a Ferrari or a donkey?
    bad trip ?

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exclamation It was good seeing you.

Do you want one? No I want two.