This is what he said

him ain't me

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Eh, he won in ‘16 without Never Trumpers so how could those same folks cost him the election this time? (Now if you’re a Republican, or Democrat, it doesn’t help you to have members of your party not vote for you but nonetheless...)
    In 2016 there were about 7 million third party voters. In 2020 there were only about 3 million. I don't know who those 4 million voted for in 2020, but I know some chose to vote against Trump after 4 years of his behavior.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    In 2016 there were about 7 million third party voters. In 2020 there were only about 3 million. I don't know who those 4 million voted for in 2020, but I know some chose to vote against Trump after 4 years of his behavior.
    That’s a fair point. I guess we probably can’t find out how many of those voters were Republicans (the OP didn’t provide any data)

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    So you want to enter the Paris Agreement again, despite what China has already done to destroy the world already. I truly do not understand why you think hamstringing the West whilst China and India get a bye to 2030 and probably beyond will help? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever ffs. China is currently building another 100 coal power stations and India another 60, so you want a Green New Deal which will guarantee that the US is totally fucked.
    While I would like the USA to rejoin, your point certainly needs to be addressed....... They are off the charts

If they continue on the current pace what difference does it make what we do??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I am for splitting up the country. I have been saying for a couple years now. What is the point in staying together? Clearly we aren’t United. Let the blue state cucks have their mask mandates,free healthcare, third world immigrants and we take the nukes
    lol........... Unfortunately for you, you have zero say in the matter...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Trump is probably the least corrupt man that has ever run for office
    I dunno what you're smoking tonight, but I sure hope you call an uber if you need to go home....

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Trump lost because he not only failed to deliver on his 'drain the swamp' bullshit, but increased the size and depth of that swamp.............as was the nature of the establishment
    He raised the level of that swamp by a few feet @ least

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    While I would like the USA to rejoin, your point certainly needs to be addressed....... They are off the charts

If they continue on the current pace what difference does it make what we do??
    It won't be though, you must know that.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    It won't be though, you must know that.
    The only bright spot is their increasing use of HELE coal technology along with India, Japan, Germany.

https://www.worldcoal.org/reducing-c...-emission-coal

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    There is no big mystery to this election. No weird riddle as to why Biden won in such big #'s, but Republicans picked up votes further down the ballot.

Disaffected Republicans who didn't buy into the "don't take his words literally" and "you have to look at results and not the person" were the ones who determined this outcome.

And Trump and his supporters made the mistake of thinking it was just a few prominent politicians and conservative pundits. It was millions of normally solid GOP voters - mostly in the suburbs, where Trump really lost ground (not those inner cities, where Trump has his "fraud" accusations focused).

And he only has himself to blame. Trump and his supporters ridiculed and vilified this group. They made no attempt at all to bring them back into the fold, or make them feel wanted or represented.
    did think this isn't obvious?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    him ain't me
    but your response to it was you.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”