Thread: Yet another unprovoked Democrat terrorist attack

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And yet look at how effectively they have driven fear.....their main job,
    I see them as crybully terrorists who spent years testing for boundaries from law enforcement and the media and found only allies ('Summer of Love,' 70% of rioters being released, Democrats providing bail money, etc.). They attack in huge groups and disperse the moment someone hits back. They ARE cowards and weaklings...but so are the blue state residents they are violently terrorizing out of their rights.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Sailor (10-18-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

I see them as crybully terrorists who spent years testing for boundaries from law enforcement and the media and found only allies ('Summer of Love,' 70% of rioters being released, Democrats providing bail money, etc.). They attack in huge groups and disperse the moment someone hits back. They ARE cowards and weaklings...but so are the blue state residents they are violently terrorizing out of their rights.
    They will not always fall back as they continue to gain power....it is a tactic, a tactic that works, not a statement of their determination.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They will not always fall back as they continue to gain power....it is a tactic, a tactic that works, not a statement of their determination.
    This is why it matters so much that Democrats enable and aid them at every turn. This terrorist violence literally wouldn't be happening if they denounced it. They are directly culpable for the bloodshed, and will not like what happens the next time they have power and decide it's time to discard this extremist monster they've created.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is why it matters so much that Democrats enable and aid them at every turn. This terrorist violence literally wouldn't be happening if they denounced it. They are directly culpable for the bloodshed, and will not like what happens the next time they have power and decide it's time to discard this extremist monster they've created.
    What matters is why city leaders are actively killing their cities by allowing the BLM/ANTIFA Paramilitary forces to do pretty much as they like with almost no consequences, and why the citizens tolerate it. I have said that the paramilitarys main job is to create fear in resisting the revolution, that the citizens are thus silenced....but how did city leaders become slaves to the revolution rather then fulfilling their obligations to the city and the citizens? Bret and Heather say that what we have are hapless leaders trying to appease the revolution because they think their careers will last longer that way. I did find it interesting reading recently an argument that globally there has been a rash of political leaders failing to protect their people, what is the number one job of government they now often completely fail to accomplish why does this happen? My answer is some combination of moral rot and corruption....basically the same thing meaning that the people suck now......which has long been one of my basic messages.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They've been doing it at college campuses for years. It's part of their training.
    Are you referring to the Wolverine Watchmen, Pinhead??????????????????
    Lock Him Up

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where have you been????????????? What you're referring to happened between 50 and 60 years ago, maybe you ought to consider laying-off the rum.
    Lock Him Up

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What matters is why city leaders are actively killing their cities by allowing the BLM/ANTIFA Paramilitary forces to do pretty much as they like with almost no consequences, and why the citizens tolerate it. I have said that the paramilitarys main job is to create fear in resisting the revolution, that the citizens are thus silenced....but how did city leaders become slaves to the revolution rather then fulfilling their obligations to the city and the citizens? Bret and Heather say that what we have are hapless leaders trying to appease the revolution because they think their careers will last longer that way. I did find it interesting reading recently an argument that globally there has been a rash of political leaders failing to protect their people, what is the number one job of government they now often completely fail to accomplish why does this happen? My answer is some combination of moral rot and corruption....basically the same thing meaning that the people suck now......which has long been one of my basic messages.
    I think they are also appeasing what they mistake for just a very passionate wing of their own ideology, when it's actually a communist lynch mob that's going to murder them last, for being too moderate. We saw it just this week with Sen. Feinstein being excoriated as a traitor who needs to be removed from office for having the temerity to show civility when questioning a SCOTUS nominee.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (10-18-2020)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Where have you been????????????? What you're referring to happened between 50 and 60 years ago, maybe you ought to consider laying-off the rum.
    Um...no. 70% of the rioters being released instead of prosecuted...happened over the last few months, crack-smoker.

REPORT: Nearly 70% Of Portland Rioters Had Charges Dropped By Progressive DA

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Um...no. 70% of the rioters being released instead of prosecuted...happened over the last few months, crack-smoker.

REPORT: Nearly 70% Of Portland Rioters Had Charges Dropped By Progressive DA

You're hopeless lost in space.
    Lock Him Up

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're hopeless lost in space.
    Says the guy sputtering sentence fragments and claiming the last three months of violent Democrat riots happened decades ago.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says the guy sputtering sentence fragments and claiming the last three months of violent Democrat riots happened decades ago.

Lock Him Up

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I think they are also appeasing what they mistake for just a very passionate wing of their own ideology, when it's actually a communist lynch mob that's going to murder them last, for being too moderate. We saw it just this week with Sen. Feinstein being excoriated as a traitor who needs to be removed from office for having the temerity to show civility when questioning a SCOTUS nominee.
    Oddly, they didn't howl for her blood when it was discovered that she'd kept a Red Chinese spy on her payroll for decades.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He says it's for the glory of Allah.
    Sad that he hates himself for being a Muslim.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why should I care what he says? Why did bag head ask me, anyway? Why did you even respond?
    Because your mom is a whore? Just a guess.