Thread: WHEN TRUMP LOSES IN NOVEMBER...

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You do understand you keep bouncing between the IRS and international banking laws, don't you? If I point out the limits of the IRS, you spring toward offshore banks, if I point out the limits on offshore banks, you go back to the IRS. What are you trying to say here? That if the Democrats win in court to see Trump's financial records all of this will magically be revealed? Sorry, for aforementioned reasons, it won't. It's just Democrats digging up dirt like Trump and Republicans asking to see Obama's "real" birth certificate. It's bullshit.

For all I know, Trump may be 'legally' laundering money. I brought up the 'worth' of a horse as an example. The 'legal' question is neither here nor there. The 'question' is: Is Trump 'owned' by the Russian Oligarchs (Putin). If Trump is involved in 'laundering' Russian money, turning Rubles into Dollars, then that may effect how he, as President of the US, deals with Russia. Historically, Republicans have been very hostile to the atheist Communists of Russia, ... now, not so much with Trump at the Helm.

Do you think knowing Flynn worked for Turkey should have been made public?
    "WASHINGTON — Michael Flynn, who was President Donald Trump's former national security adviser until being fired last month, has registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for $530,000 worth of lobbying work before Election Day that may have aided the Turkish government."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...turkey-n731056

Knowing who a person 'works for' can color their decisions. So, whether it's Flynn or Trump, I'd like to know who the guy is obligated to.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You do understand you keep bouncing between the IRS and international banking laws, don't you? If I point out the limits of the IRS, you spring toward offshore banks, if I point out the limits on offshore banks, you go back to the IRS. What are you trying to say here? That if the Democrats win in court to see Trump's financial records all of this will magically be revealed? Sorry, for aforementioned reasons, it won't. It's just Democrats digging up dirt like Trump and Republicans asking to see Obama's "real" birth certificate. It's bullshit.
    Are you a supporter of Erdogan and his Turkish goons beating up Americans?

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you support the US abandoning it's allies, the Syrian Kurds, and letting Turkey 'ethnically cleanse' Syrian Kurdistan?

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you support Turkey turning Hagia Sophia into a Mosque?

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any problem with Turkey buying Russian Air Defense?

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

See. When Flynn is found out to be a paid stooge of Turkey, it makes people feel he may not have America's Best Interest at heart.
    Similarly, if it is found out Trump is a paid stooge of Russia, Trump may not have America's Best Interest at heart.

Does that make sense?

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    …my guess is he will claim that he did not want to win, but was always aiming at going back to private life to make more money and play more golf…things he will claim he has had to curtail severely by taking on the job of being president. He will proclaim that his “generosity to the people” by being their leader had to end because of the unrelenting unfairness of the “liberal media” and the stupidity of the ignorant left.

He will almost surely claim he was hounded from office by an ungrateful, vocal minority that simply refused to acknowledge the “greatness” he brought to the position.

His supporters will wholeheartedly buy into that narrative…and the rest of us will see it for the claptrap it is.

He will then put on that usual look of disdain for the common masses that cause him to seem a caricature of Benito Mussolini…and pretend to stalk from the world’s stage. Then he will Twitter this country into as much turmoil as possible until he finally “leaves the building” the way each of us will one day.
    What makes you think Trump will lose in November?

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

For all I know, Trump may be 'legally' laundering money. I brought up the 'worth' of a horse as an example. The 'legal' question is neither here nor there. The 'question' is: Is Trump 'owned' by the Russian Oligarchs (Putin). If Trump is involved in 'laundering' Russian money, turning Rubles into Dollars, then that may effect how he, as President of the US, deals with Russia. Historically, Republicans have been very hostile to the atheist Communists of Russia, ... now, not so much with Trump at the Helm.

Do you think knowing Flynn worked for Turkey should have been made public?
    "WASHINGTON — Michael Flynn, who was President Donald Trump's former national security adviser until being fired last month, has registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for $530,000 worth of lobbying work before Election Day that may have aided the Turkish government."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...turkey-n731056

Knowing who a person 'works for' can color their decisions. So, whether it's Flynn or Trump, I'd like to know who the guy is obligated to.
    Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is into a lot of shady shit, but it would surprise me if his tax returns revealed illegalities.

You bring up an interesting point about wanting to know our President is obligated to since I do as well. If it was up to me every nationally elected official would have to provide their tax returns and medical records to a neutral third party with bipartisan oversight. The information wouldn't necessarily be made public but it would certainly see if they are criminals.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any problem with Turkey buying Russian Air Defense?

Hasn't Turkey been doing that for decades? Russian conducting business doesn't bother me. Russian seeking to have influence over dictatorships does bother me.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you a supporter of Erdogan and his Turkish goons beating up Americans?
    [video=youtube;M8YjxbzGlzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjxbzGlzw
    No. I'm not a supporter of dictators anywhere.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Frank, I hope that you're right, because, I can see Trump not accepting losing and inciting his fanatical base to riot, and causing numerous other problems.
    For four years, the worthy in the country have seen you left wing idiots not willing to accept Hillary losing. Currently the base in rioting and trying to pretend it's a protest. All of these things you support happening now go back to you not being willing to accept your black BOY being gone and Hillary being unable to win an election. In 2008, she couldn't win the nomination against an unqualified black and in 2016 she couldn't beat someone you lefties consider an idiot.

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We disagree on a lot Frank, which is fine, but have you been watching him lately?

He seems ready to go, he is exhausted and he is not having as much fun as he needs.....do we agree on this?
    He seem less "exhausted" than frustrated to me, Hawk...but it may be exhaustion.

He is not having fun...but to be honest, I never associated him with "having fun" at any time. He does seem to enjoy crowds shouting that they love him...but even that never seems to be enough. And even while enjoying that, he shows a lack of "having fun" by his anger toward his opposition.

I do hope he "goes." I don't really care if he gets prosecuted for the many crimes I suspect he has committed with regard to obtaining wealth. I just want to see him gone.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (08-04-2020), John Barron (08-04-2020)

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump is laying the grondwork to dispopute the election he knows he will lose. He is going after mail-in over and over. It has been used a lot and it has shown to be very safe from fraud. I think it was .0004% fraud. Trump is gutting it to say he was cheated and he isn't going anywhere. His voters will buy it 100 percent. November 4th will be the beginning of ugly times.

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

If the IRS has evidence of a crime, why haven't they taken action on it?
    Because Stephen Munchkin is helping cover up his tax frauds.

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Because Stephen Munchkin is helping cover up his tax frauds.

You don't think there's enough patriots to let such corruption leak if it was true? No doubt Stephen runs interference for Trump but he's mainly interested in 1) Staying out of prison, 2) Make a Shitload of Money and 3) Suck off Trump enough to have a juicy post-Administration job with TrumpCorp.