Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Talk About the Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Default Lets Talk About the Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella

The question is, do you think Eric Cairamella is traitor? Were his actions treasonous in nature? I just wanted to consolidate information on him here and then discuss his patriotism (or lack thereof) and motives.

Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.

In my opinion, Eric Ciaramella has betrayed his nation and the American people. This man should be protected from physical violence or threats on his life, but our president should have the right to cross examine his accuser. The circus that is going on right now between the liberal politicians and the media has reached a fever pitch. They are hellbent on impeachment at all costs because the liberal ideology (democratic party) is already in ruins, and if Trump get's back in in 2020, that will be the death blow.

The media ignores the fact that there is a serious dispute as to whether Ciaramella even qualifies as a whistleblower under the law. The hysteria over Rand Paul’s threat to disclose Ciaramella’s identity, and Donald Trump, Jr.’s retweet of a story on the topic, was not warranted or based on law. This person should be questioned about his knowledge and activities while having motive and credibility tested. A whistleblower statute is no prohibition on cross-examining a witness.

Very serious political activism is going on right now. The liberal politicians are colluding with the mainstream media to prevent Trump from examining his accuser. And they are denying to the American people what they deserve to know.

You want to see political activism at work? What happened to objective journalism?

-Mainstream media withholding any and all information on Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella
    -Fox News bans hosts from using name of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella
    -Twitter has started disabling accounts that name the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella.
    -Facebook has scrubbed all references to the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella

What else do we know about this "so called" whistleblower?

Traitor and fraudulent whistleblower, this man has been part of the rebellion against Trump since day one. Emails show that Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

According to the Washington Examiner, Ciaramella is currently detailed by the CIA to the National Intelligence Committee, where he works as a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia. He reports to Trump’s acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire. He likely works closely with Alexander Vindman, the impeachment inquiry witness who is now Ukraine director for the NSC, Ciaramella’s former role.

A former Trump official told the Examiner, “It is close to a mathematical certainty that (Vindman and the whistleblower) know one another and that (the whistleblower) is being used to provide analytical support to the National Security Council on the topics of Russia and Ukraine. And that is where they would have crossed paths. They would know who one another are.” Another former Trump official said Vindman and Ciaramella both spent time at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine during the Obama administration. And they have both been working on Ukraine issues for several years.

Ciaramella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years (member of the deep state) and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration. He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. Ciaramella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schiff and the Intelligence Committee.

Full sources here:
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...name-of-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...I8o2woMFabPyTUVmlUcQJdb5771YaO7KkULzOiQyGNG-4

Who else thinks this impeachment attempt is looking more and more like a partisan hack job? Could this be a desperate hail Mary from the liberal democrats?

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Life is Golden (11-10-2019), OldMercsRule (11-10-2019), PostmodernProphet (11-11-2019), Truth Detector (11-14-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

It doesn't just look like a partisan hit/hack job, it is a partisan hit/hack job, as was the Russian hoax.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    The question is, do you think Eric Cairamella is traitor? Were his actions treasonous in nature? I just wanted to consolidate information on him here and then discuss his patriotism (or lack thereof) and motives.

Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.

In my opinion, Eric Ciaramella has betrayed his nation and the American people. This man should be protected from physical violence or threats on his life, but our president should have the right to cross examine his accuser. The circus that is going on right now between the liberal politicians and the media has reached a fever pitch. They are hellbent on impeachment at all costs because the liberal ideology (democratic party) is already in ruins, and if Trump get's back in in 2020, that will be the death blow.

The media ignores the fact that there is a serious dispute as to whether Ciaramella even qualifies as a whistleblower under the law. The hysteria over Rand Paul’s threat to disclose Ciaramella’s identity, and Donald Trump, Jr.’s retweet of a story on the topic, was not warranted or based on law. This person should be questioned about his knowledge and activities while having motive and credibility tested. A whistleblower statute is no prohibition on cross-examining a witness.

Very serious political activism is going on right now. The liberal politicians are colluding with the mainstream media to prevent Trump from examining his accuser. And they are denying to the American people what they deserve to know.

You want to see political activism at work? What happened to objective journalism?

-Mainstream media withholding any and all information on Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella
    -Twitter has started disabling accounts that name the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella.
    -Facebook has scrubbed all references to the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella

What else do we know about this "so called" whistleblower?

Traitor and fraudulent whistleblower, this man has been part of the rebellion against Trump since day one. Emails show that Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

According to the Washington Examiner, Ciaramella is currently detailed by the CIA to the National Intelligence Committee, where he works as a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia. He reports to Trump’s acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire. He likely works closely with Alexander Vindman, the impeachment inquiry witness who is now Ukraine director for the NSC, Ciaramella’s former role.

A former Trump official told the Examiner, “It is close to a mathematical certainty that (Vindman and the whistleblower) know one another and that (the whistleblower) is being used to provide analytical support to the National Security Council on the topics of Russia and Ukraine. And that is where they would have crossed paths. They would know who one another are.” Another former Trump official said Vindman and Ciaramella both spent time at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine during the Obama administration. And they have both been working on Ukraine issues for several years.

Ciaramella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years (member of the deep state) and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration. He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. Ciaramella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schiff and the Intelligence Committee.

Full sources here:
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...name-of-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...I8o2woMFabPyTUVmlUcQJdb5771YaO7KkULzOiQyGNG-4

Who else thinks this impeachment attempt is looking more and more like a partisan hack job? Could this be a desperate hail Mary from the liberal democrats?

The usual paranoid conspiracy theory. Are you trying for a job with Infowars?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    The usual paranoid conspiracy theory. Are you trying for a job with Infowars?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Negative. I am just doing my part as a concerned citizen and patriot. Now tell me, which parts are conspiracy theory?
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-14-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Very serious political activism is going on right now ... You want to see political activism at work?
    Do you think that FOX NEWS is part of this media conspiracy? You say the purpose is to save "the liberal ideology (democratic party)". Why would Fox News want to do that?

ADDED

If Trump has been running two foreign policies in respect of Ukraine and perhaps elsewhere - an official one through the State Department and a clandestine one through placemen like Giuliani - don't you think that's a matter of legitimate public interest?
    Or do patriots like you think that revealing it is "treasonous"?
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 11-11-2019 at 06:26 AM.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

this is a deep state operation being carried out against our own government.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    this is a deep state operation being carried out against our own government.
    The Trump government, is not our government.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    yes it is, sore loser.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Negative. I am just doing my part as a concerned citizen and patriot. Now tell me, which parts are conspiracy theory?
    Condoning the lawless actions of a raving lunatic the likes of Trump is not patriotic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Mason Michaels (11-12-2019)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    yes it is, sore loser.
    Only an intellectual invalid the likes of you, will condone and rally behind a raving lunatic the likes of Trump.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Only an intellectual invalid the likes of you, will condone and rally behind a raving lunatic the likes of Trump.
    take your pills and stifle your fits, ya nutbag.

deep state new world order is failing. but you'll be ok. freedom is best.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration
    isn't the timing interesting?........I wonder how many moles they placed there......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it was good of you to leave.......did you go to Canada or Mexico?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am flailing in shit as I throw my tantrum

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Condoning the lawless actions of a raving lunatic the likes of Trump is not patriotic.
    schiff is behind the scenes concocting a phony cia plot to bring down our president. that's not patriotic.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post: