Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    YOU DONT HAVE EYES

you are a russo bot hole

tell your programmer to bite a dead mules cock for me
    So, when/if dump is impeached and Russia is ……..what??? out of the picture? Will America not be racist anymore?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you do nothing but spread hate

you refuse to accept that FACTS that PROVE America doesn't want republicans and their racism

they have had to CHEAT to win elections for decades now

They had to create a hate station in the name of fox to spread their crap enpugh to convince the stupid

YOU don't want this nation to be ONE

You want everyone to hate everyone else

You are a russo bot hole

not a real person
    Nonsense...…...you're just as naïve as a fox viewer.

I want no such thing.

What I want is for white America to treat Blacks and other minorities equally.

Something so basic will be so difficult for whites to understand.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When your accustomed to privilege...…..equality feels like oppression.

How is Russia stopping white America from giving minorities equality?

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    When your accustomed to privilege...…..equality feels like oppression.

How is Russia stopping white America from giving minorities equality?
    by fucking our elections and helping the racist republican party CHEAT the people out of their real choice

remember when you USED to agree with me about the republican party cheating black voters out of their RIGHTS

and here you are pretending you think IM THE ENEMY?

You don't want Americans of all colors coming together

YOU WANT HATE

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not Russian...….but you are a white American in denial of white racism.

Not my fault you can't accept the damage it is and has caused to minorities in this country.
    I deny racism??????

me ?????

you don't even remember our past converstions huh

this nation IS NOT AS RACIST AS YOU WANT US APPEAR

Americans of ALL COLORS fight together on this issue

but those who fight with our family of liberals of all colors who want America to fufill its promise mean nothing to you

YOU have always had this problem of accepting about half of white America are on your side

I used to think you had just been disappointed by white people in person

Just like those white people who are racist because their ONLY interactions with people of color have been not good

but as it turns out its just a bot who is calibrated to whip up racist hate

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

by fucking our elections and helping the racist republican party CHEAT the people out of their real choice

remember when you USED to agree with me about the republican party cheating black voters out of their RIGHTS

YOU WANT HATE
    Look, YOU are part of white America, it is you people who need to make the changes necessary to move the country forward or give up the fuckin reigns.

Stop taking and start doing shit about the racism in this country, it's more racist than you think.

THE LAWS ARE IN YOUR FAVOR.

Every time you compare me to a racist hateful fuck, you show that you are clueless to the real hate and discontent that goes on in this country.

Hell you still believe capitalism is a good thing...…...even though it's racist origin of slavery and monopoly oppresses Blacks and Browns alike.

Fettered or unfettered, it's complete and utter racism.

So how can you expect me to trust what you say when you still believe the dangers that plague my people?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look, YOU are part of white America, it is you people who need to make the changes necessary to move the country forward or give up the fuckin reigns.

Stop taking and start doing shit about the racism in this country, it's more racist than you think.

THE LAWS ARE IN YOUR FAVOR.

Every time you compare me to a racist hateful fuck, you show that you are clueless to the real hate and discontent that goes on in this country.

Hell you still believe capitalism is a good thing...…...even though it's racist origin of slavery and monopoly oppresses Blacks and Browns alike.

Fettered or unfettered, it's complete and utter racism.

So how can you expect me to trust what you say when you still believe the dangers that plague my people?
    You're suppose to learn from mistakes...…….white people made a lot of mistakes and are still making them. Time to learn from them and if you don't identify them, you can't learn from them.

knowledge is Power. Don't be afraid to learn.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did Russia help Ronald Reagan cheat?

They have been cheating Black voters out of their right to vote since the racist white man ALLOWED US TO VOTE. It's nothing new to Black people. But you think it just happened with Fox noise and Russia.

I don't think your the enemy, I think you are ill informed and you don't like hearing it's white peoples fault...…..mainly because they are ill informed.

That's not true, but it sure sound like a fox noise talking point...…..I point out white racism, you call me a hater and racist...…...still doesn't make me the racist. I have no power over white people if I did, racism wouldn't rule the country.

YOU WANT HATE
    Nah, you want to deny white people's role in this disfuctional country.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

This goes as far back as when the slaves were freed………………

They never wanted to pay taxes. It's how the wealthy gained their fortunes. The more the wealthy groaned that the government was using tax dollars to feed and house Blacks the more their racist supporters hated the government.

It's been a scam from day one...………..but a lot of americans have fallen prey to the false notion of "I want to keep my money, not let the government have it'.

When you support the republican party, this is what you support. IDGAF how they package it nowadays...…….that is the true origin.
    I have publicly maintained for years on this board that the wingnut aversion to paying taxes is largely a result of latent racism.

You will notice that periodically, wingnuts will admit a grudging admiration for the social welfare states of Scandinavia and their generous medical, family leave, and retirement benefits. But they will nonetheless holler that America cannot emulate the Scandinavians. And the real reason, the reason left unsaid, is that wingnuts are afraid and resentful that undeserving, lazy brown people will take undue advantage of a Scandinavian-style social welfare state. And they most certainly do not want their tax money used to subsidize lazy, minority layabouts (their perception, not mine).

Don't take my word for it. There are about 7,450,195,459,035 examples on this forum of conservatives wailing that black people only vote for the Democratic Party to "get free stuff".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

TTQ64 (10-16-2019)

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Solution: Abolish the IRS.
    The IRS just enforces the laws that Congress passes. They don't write them. That is no solution at all.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have publicly maintained for years on this board that the wingnut aversion to paying taxes is largely a result of latent racism.

You will notice that periodically, wingnuts will admit a grudging admiration for the social welfare states of Scandinavia and their generous medical, family leave, and retirement benefits. But they will nonetheless holler that America cannot emulate the Scandinavians. And the real reason, the reason left unsaid, is that wingnuts are afraid and resentful that undeserving, lazy brown people will take undue advantage of a Scandinavian-style social welfare state. And they most certainly do not want their tax money used to subsidize lazy, minority layabouts (their perception, not mine).

Don't take my word for it. There are about 7,450,195,459,035 examples on this forum of conservatives wailing that black people only vote for the Democratic Party to "get free stuff".
    Exactly!

The origin of the political racist right and their agenda is tied to the abolishment of slavery. I know americans, white americans to be specific, think that's a stretch, but it's true.

Every argument, policy, agenda, and concern is based on not letting Blacks, and now other minorities, excel or be treated equally.

They have lied, cheated, stole and monopolized this country to keep power and to oppress those not like them.

Their agenda is deceiving, dangerous, and disastrous. I'm not sure why white America continues to give them power, but it's high time they stop.

I still hear every day that "the dems need someone who can beat dump"

If this fuck of a president isn't the worst of America, then there is no hope for our future.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The IRS just enforces the laws that Congress passes. They don't write them. That is no solution at all.
    His ignorant ass thinks if there is no IRS his tax dollars won't go to Blacks and Mexicans.

He's racist to the core...…..but tries to hide it by saying he's not conservative or republican, and he didn't vote for dump, but he supports every piece of shit that comes from the racist right.

He fools no one. He's a coward of the worst kind.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump helped boost the wealth gap and it was more than giving the wealthy tax money. He is a big pusher of the Plutocracy. Once the super-rich get enough power, they will get rid of Daffy. He is not serious enough, not smart enough and cannot be trusted.
    Did you whine when the wealth gap widened under your lord and savior? No? Didn't think so.
    Every life matters

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Exactly!

The origin of the political racist right and their agenda is tied to the abolishment of slavery. I know americans, white americans to be specific, think that's a stretch, but it's true.

Every argument, policy, agenda, and concern is based on not letting Blacks, and now other minorities, excel or be treated equally.

They have lied, cheated, stole and monopolized this country to keep power and to oppress those not like them.

Their agenda is deceiving, dangerous, and disastrous. I'm not sure why white America continues to give them power, but it's high time they stop.

I still hear every day that "the dems need someone who can beat dump"

If this fuck of a president isn't the worst of America, then there is no hope for our future.
    While I concur that latent and institutional racism is at the core of American politics, and particularly within the festering racial resentment of movement conservatism, I give the American voter a little more credit.

Let's remember that the Republican Party has only one single time won the national popular vote since the 1980s.

Every election Donald Trumpf has been the face of the Republican Party, the GOP has been blown out in the popular vote and lost seats in the US Congress. Donald Trumpf is directly and personally responsible for the GOP losing control of the House of Reps.

There has never been an election where Donald Trumpf actually helped the Republican Party down ticket or had any coat tails whatsoever,

For whatever flaws we have, in modern America, voters can often be trusted to make the right choice. And this is manifested in the fact that year after year, election after election, the Republicans and the rightwing routinely lose the national popular vote and are rejected by a majority or plurality of voters.

I think one of the remaining problems is an elderly generation of white Americans who generally tend to vote conservative and are reluctant to give up what they perceive as their privileged position in the socio-economic hierarchy and choose to cast their votes on a misplaced sense of petty grievance. But lets face it, elderly Trump voters are closer to the grave than most. What is the average age of a Trumpf voter, like eighty two?