Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourhighness View Post

It isn't a matter of belief. It is a matter of KNOWING! Also, maybe you would be interested in telling me why you are so invested in thinking that the whole holocaust story is the truth. Next, despite what a jew may tell you, jews are vehemently anti-White. Being White myself, I'm not stupid enough to fall for their bullshit. Also, as I said in another thread, the jews were in fact responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. And as a person named Santayana said, "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it." You can expect even worse when the history you think you know is total bullshit to begin with. I will show you a picture of some victims of the jews. Click on them and look at them good. Because unless things change, it is going to be YOUR future.

Attachment 11620 Attachment 11621
    Let me rephrase the question. You probably learned certain facts about the Holocaust in school or through reading, and then something happened to make you disbelieve them. What happened?

I've been interested in the Holocaust for a long time, almost from when I was just a kid. I have a lot of books and have studied it as much as one person can, and nothing I learned made me question its existence. Six million Jews - men, women and children - disappeared from the face of the earth. What happened to them?

My takeaway from your posts is that you hate Jews and think they made it up.
    Last edited by christiefan915; 09-07-2019 at 08:01 PM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-08-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-07-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Of course they didn't all die at Auschwitz. But Auschwitz is said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." In the documents I included in my thread, they told what the actual death toll was at various jewish internment camps. Also, NONE died by gassing. Because there were no gas chambers. For the ones that did die, they died from a poor diet (not starved to death) in conjunction with disease outbreaks like typhus. And the reason that happened was because the allies bombed the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. Then, after the war, many German ex-soldiers were taken prisoner and held as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them WERE murdered. Just enter into your browser, "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Read what it says.

Also I saw part of one of those bullshit history shows about WW II. But what I saw this time I have no problem with believing. They were talking about and to some jewish revenge seekers after the war. Though by the time they were interviewed, they were of course all old. They spoke of a plan they had to poison the water supply of some German cities to kill 6 million of them. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with their plan. But each and every one of the lying pieces of shit they talked to said that they were sorry they didn't go through with their plan. Though all of this is just part of the ZOG anti-White campaign that is still going on in different ways today.
    Dachau opened in 1933 shortly after Hitler became chancellor. This had nothing to do with the war, there was no war at the time. Sachsenhausen opened in 1936, again before the war. Buchenwald, 1937. Flossenburg and Mauthausen, 1938. What's your reason for Hitler having Jews rounded up and put into these camps before the war?

The Wannsee Conference, 1942. Formal discussion of the Final Solution. Are you saying this never happened?

The "Final Solution" was the code name for the systematic, deliberate, physical annihilation of the European Jews. At some still undetermined time in 1941, Adolf Hitler authorized this European-wide scheme for mass murder. Heydrich convened the Wannsee Conference

• to inform and secure support from government ministries and other interested agencies relevant to the implementation of the “Final Solution”
    • to disclose to the participants that Hitler himself had tasked Heydrich and the RSHA with coordinating the operation

The men at the table did not deliberate whether such a plan should be undertaken, but instead discussed the implementation of a policy decision that had already been made at the highest level of the Nazi regime.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...final-solution

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-08-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-07-2019)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Is your picture supposed to prove something? Russian Bolsheviks were mostly jews. I will show you a picture of some of them.

Attachment 11622

Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!!! I will also show you a picture of one of them with a quote. He was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people.

Attachment 11623
    So is this evidence which explains Nazis extermination of 6 million plus of the Holocaust for these untimely Russian deaths in the millions, where Russian soldiers used to rename Jews before most of these other incidents occurred.

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    post 27 is all I needed. thanks.
    Well, to be fair I probably should wait to say things on the board until I have all the evidence. Some people are really obvious though. This blackcat has no mystery to him though because he just doesn't give a shit. We had a poster exactly like him on Amazon, and just like that poster would have done he's back at it already. He's calling Winterborn a pederast as Repoman05, and saying he won't respect a site that prevents him from calling him that.

Post #44 - Repoman05:

What you seem to know is ridiculously tiny.

Assasinations is the only way we deal with traitorous politicians. This
    way they can still be use to the nation. If we go through the long
    process of trying politicians for treason it makes the whole country
    look bad. This is the way its been done for thousands of years. And
    relatively only recently was the cia banned from doing it. Since then,
    all our politicians have been ass fucking us.

Now since we're on such a similar topic, there is no 12b listed when i
    signed up and i would never respect any board that stopped me from using
    the word pederast to reference a pederast, anyway.

So, back to douche, you seemingly only have only enough altruism to hang
    yourself. "The rest of the world will be a problem moving forward...."

Looks like, boatd of, nazi pederast fagots.

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Are you on medication lol?
    Yet seemingly another "serve the Pope or die" shiksa from the Czar of Russia's soldiers rename the family last name in SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception Christian Nation lynching enforcement to rename those Washington, D.C. born after a baptize thine eyes by urinations WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele defamations prior to exterminations in those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" Holycosts health care plan business while renamed as Arabs again as during the Bicentennial when a headstone purchased for a grave site in Israel bought in Sunday school as a child was KKK churchstate property. One nation under God with equal justice under law LOL Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia mentality business of "Never Again"; as if Israel will celebrate Islamophobia baptize thine eyes by urinations dhimmitude servitude.

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

The important thing for the racists to remember is that the Nazis murdered about twice as many other people as they did those they called Jews - more Soviet prisoners of war, for a start. I met a chap who'd escaped early on. Been a brilliant lawyer, apparently, but got shot in the head and wasn't wholly with us, what we used to call 'a bit twp'. I've met several people who were in the bloody places, and a whole lot of soldiers who were at the liberation of one or other (they never said much to one another, just, 'Jesus, remember the smell!') I wouldn't ever get into an argument about the numbers, but I don't think anyone could have afforded to train so many actors and give them life-long contracts!
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 09-08-2019 at 06:48 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-08-2019), Cypress (09-08-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-08-2019)

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The important thing for the racists to remember is that the Nazis murdered about twice as many other people as they did those they called Jews - more Soviet prisoners of war, for a start. I met a chap who'd escaped early on. Been a brilliant lawyer, apparently, but got shot in the head and wasn't wholly with us, what we used to call 'a bit twp'. I've met several people who were in the bloody places, and a whole lot of soldiers who were at the liberation of one or other (they never said much to one another, just, 'Jesus, remember the smell!') I wouldn't ever get into an argument about the numbers, but I don't think anyone could have afforded to train so many actors and give them life-long contracts!
    The thing that made the holocaust unique is it was the first time mass murder was clinically and purposefully industrialized at that scale with the express purpose of wiping out an entire ethnic group .

Soviet prisoners were allowed to starve to death, because Nazis thought Slavs were subhumans unworthy of treatment given to western allied soldiers. Stalin bears some blame for the fate of soviet prisoners, as articulated by Solzhenitsyn .

The only people interested in complaining that Hitler only murdered less than one million jews are antisemites
    Last edited by Cypress; 09-09-2019 at 08:20 AM. Reason: typo/spelling

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-08-2019), Iolo/Penderyn (09-09-2019), Mason Melchizedek (09-08-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-08-2019)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The thing that made the holocaust unique is it was the first time mass murder was clnically and purpusefully industrialized at that scale with the express purpose of wiping out an entire ethnic group .

Soviet prisoners were allowed to starve to death, because nazis thought slavs were subhumans unworthy of treatment given to western allied soldiers.Stalin bears some blame for the fate of soviet prisoners ,which Solzhenitsyn highlighted.

The only people interested in complaining that Hitler only murdered less than one million jews are antisemites
    As usual "man is God" in that WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations in suicidal Christiananality pedophilia business homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming supercedes the laws of nature & nature's God in SCOTUS Christian Nation cognitive dissonance fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception second coming 9/11 national religion of those burning Bush's flying carpet "death to the infidels" Al Qaeda terrorists dhimmitude servitude.

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    As usual "man is God" in that WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations in suicidal Christiananality pedophilia business homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming supercedes the laws of nature & nature's God in SCOTUS Christian Nation cognitive dissonance fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception second coming 9/11 national religion of those burning Bush's flying carpet "death to the infidels" Al Qaeda terrorists dhimmitude servitude.
    Let me make this crystal clear to you> I am not going to read or engage a mentally ill poster.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-08-2019)

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me make this crystal clear to you> I am not going to read or engage a mentally ill poster.
    Avoidance - acceptance in compulsive - obsessive behavior of one nation under God is a clear response to cognitive dissonance as those Holocaust deniers.

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More survival of the fittest fascists where a Russian Czar renamed a great great grandfather to be Christian & SCOTUS Rehnquist renames a Washington, D.C. born American as KKK churchstate property in "serve the Pope or die" Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" churchstate property just to have US political empathy in fabricated misnomers of immaculate drug conceptions rooting their suicidal super ego pedophilia mentality business tribalism with sociopsychological pseudoscience .

17. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think it's possible to do anything with that gibberish anyway. He's using a lot of big words so I think he's doing it on purpose.

18. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't think it's possible to do anything with that gibberish anyway. He's using a lot of big words so I think he's doing it on purpose.
    Talk about gaining knowledge insight as to SCOTUS Rehnquist's lower emotional intelligence jurisprudence pseudoscience where fabricated misnomers of immaculate drug conceptions granted standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists extremist totalitarianism as the national religion communism of Christianity social dominance diatribe for one nation under God with equal justice under law, only under Islamophobia "death to the infidels" sociopsychopathilogical profiles.

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Irrespective of style and lexicon the most important thing about writing is to be clear and lucid. Good writing is a manifestation of clear thinking ,that is why exceptional writing is so hard.

I always understand with perfect clarity the points you try to make ,so keep up the good work!

20. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Irrespective of style and lexicon the most important thing about writing is to be clear and lucid. Good writing is a manifestation of clear thinking ,that is why exceptional writing is so hard.

I always understand with perfect clarity the points you try to make ,so keep up the good work!
    So SCOTUS Rehnquist renames a Washington, D.C. born to a Washington, D.C. born as Islam just as the Czar of Russia used to rename families to be more Christian in the 1700's & 1800's, as it's all organized crime with this manifestation of the communism of Christianity Islamophobia pedophilia national religion foundation of 9/11.