Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 11 Posts

Default Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

I have much to say. But as has happened before, if I speak too often I get banned for "spamming." Well let's see if it happens again. Some people around here that the holocaust happened. Well prepare to have that cult smashed. I will show you the holocaust lie with a number of pictures. First, I will show you a picture of two plaques. The first is the one that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says the Nazis murdered 4 million jews there. The second is the plaque that is there now. It says that 1.5 million jews died there. But as you will see, that number is a vast overstatement too. Because I will show you two documents that tell what the actual death toll at various jewish internment camps (death camps) was. One of these documents is from The International Red Cross.

As for 6 million jews being killed, the whole 6 million thing is probably some sort of mystical kabalah number. Because I will show you a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. Only somebody who has been severely suckered could think that 6 million were killed in the holocaust. Next, you should also know that there was never a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews made into soap. And most importantly, THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS!

Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." If there was no gas chamber there, you can bet your ass that there wasn't any anyplace else either. But I can tell and show you one thing they did have at the Auschwitz jewish internment camp. A swimming pool for inmates to enjoy. Maybe the Nazis were trying to kill them with recreational activities.

old auschwitz plaque.jpg new auschwitz plaque.jpg

holocaust document 1.jpg holocaust document 2.jpg

6 million Jews bullshit 1.jpg

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is another newspaper article picture.

6 million newspaper bullshit 3.jpg

I wish the photos of the newspaper clippings were easier to read. But that is the way they are. If you doubt them, just enter into your browser something like, "Pre WW II newspaper articles that speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews." You will find and see clearly all of what I showed. And maybe more.

Auschwitz swimming pool with diving board.jpg Swimming pool at Auschwitz concentration camp.jpg
    Last edited by yourhighness; 09-05-2019 at 05:26 PM.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Herr General Heinie says: "Some people around here that the holocaust happened."

Gentle suggestion to the NaziNewbie:

1) Drunk-posting is funny but doesn't give you cred.

2) Correct grammar is more likely to get attention than word-salad. We've been poisoned already with $arah Palin and tRump and Toxic word salads. We got standards here!

3) We got genuine KKK white supremacist racist n-word using bigot hater Storm Front veterans here. If you want to stand out, you need to up your game. Accusing others of doing unspeakable things with Jewish babies/children is always a game-winning move.

4) Your avatar. You need some help with that. It's pretty boring.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Aimée (09-11-2019), christiefan915 (09-07-2019), Cypress (09-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (09-05-2019), Tranquillus in Exile (09-16-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Herr General Heinie says: "Some people around here that the holocaust happened."

Gentle suggestion to the NaziNewbie:

1) Drunk-posting is funny but doesn't give you cred.

2) Correct grammar is more likely to get attention than word-salad. We've been poisoned already with $arah Palin and tRump and Toxic word salads. We got standards here!

3) We got genuine KKK white supremacist racist n-word using bigot hater Storm Front veterans here. If you want to stand out, you need to up your game. Accusing others of doing unspeakable things with Jewish babies/children is always a game-winning move.

4) Your avatar. You need some help with that. It's pretty boring.
    I'm not surprised that for an anti White holocaust supporting sucker or fool, that is the best you can do. For all of the other morons who were giving me shit for denying the holocaust, I wonder where they all went.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourhighness View Post
    I'm not surprised that for an anti White holocaust supporting sucker or fool, that is the best you can do. For all of the other morons who were giving me shit for denying the holocaust, I wonder where they all went.
    Lame. I give this troll post a 1. Judges?

Wow, harsh.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-06-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have much to say. But as has happened before, if I speak too often I get banned for "spamming." Well let's see if it happens again. Some people around here that the holocaust happened. Well prepare to have that cult smashed. I will show you the holocaust lie with a number of pictures. First, I will show you a picture of two plaques. The first is the one that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says the Nazis murdered 4 million jews there. The second is the plaque that is there now. It says that 1.5 million jews died there. But as you will see, that number is a vast overstatement too. Because I will show you two documents that tell what the actual death toll at various jewish internment camps (death camps) was. One of these documents is from The International Red Cross.

As for 6 million jews being killed, the whole 6 million thing is probably some sort of mystical kabalah number. Because I will show you a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. Only somebody who has been severely suckered could think that 6 million were killed in the holocaust. Next, you should also know that there was never a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews made into soap. And most importantly, THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS!

Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." If there was no gas chamber there, you can bet your ass that there wasn't any anyplace else either. But I can tell and show you one thing they did have at the Auschwitz jewish internment camp. A swimming pool for inmates to enjoy. Maybe the Nazis were trying to kill them with recreational activities.

How is this trash not worse then 12 B?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How is this trash not worse then 12 B?
    Oh, he's violated that one too but guess who wuvs him so it's not?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...30#post3234730

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Oh, he's violated that one too but guess who wuvs him so it's not?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...30#post3234730
    Should have known,Legion all over again
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-06-2019)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Should have known,Legion all over again
    No, it's a loser called Coolzone. He's got several accounts going to troll about different things. His Blackcat account got banned but once again a new sock appeared and continued his argument to glorify rape on the same discussion. Just report him and his socks.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

What he has posted is accurate. All of the name-calling and ad hominem will not change that. Some of you are the equivalent of Bible-thumpers. Myths must not be challenged.

15. The Following User Groans At Controlled Opposition For This Awful Post:

Charoite (09-10-2019)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    No, it's a loser called Coolzone. He's got several accounts going to troll about different things. His Blackcat account got banned but once again a new sock appeared and continued his argument to glorify rape on the same discussion. Just report him and his socks.
    You misunderstood my reply to Owl's post
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Some of us know survivors so don't think your trolling won't be revealed for what it is.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I think he meant that some ppl are like Legion and live charmed lives and get away with shit that lesser (and leftie) posters do not.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think he meant that some ppl are like Legion and live charmed lives and get away with shit that lesser (and leftie) posters do not.
    He's been banned a few times already under different accounts. The dodo is worse than Mason on being obvious with socks and Mason does it on purpose.