Thread: Dershowitz says he could 'enthusiastically' vote for Biden over Trump

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Yes, we are discussing polls way too early. But that is what the thread demands. You can figure that out can't you? The knowledge necessary to discuss this is the present polling. So yes, i do.
    so we agree there is no reason for you to celebrate the fact that Groperjoe leads in some polls......but you do it anyway.......lets discuss that.....

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so we agree there is no reason for you to celebrate the fact that Groperjoe leads in some polls......but you do it anyway.......lets discuss that.....
    Proving again you cannot read with comprehension. I am not for Biden and I made that clear. People who can read know that. I am for Warren.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Proving again you cannot read with comprehension. I am not for Biden and I made that clear. People who can read know that. I am for Warren.
    and if Biden wins the nomination instead of Warren you will not support him, right?......

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and if Biden wins the nomination instead of Warren you will not support him, right?......
    Of course. Trump is a fucking disaster. I would support any of the 20 on stage next week over Trump. I love America and Trump is tearing it down. Biden is intelligent and reasonable. He is wrong in thinking he can work with Repubs though. The reds have no intention of working with Dems. They proudly announced it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

evince (06-19-2019)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course.
    is that, "of course I will not support him"?.......need to get you on record.....cuz' you know, that's what most of us said about Hilliary and none of you were happy about that........just want to make a list of the liib'ruls who have no right to ever complain again......

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz said he would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden over President Trump in a hypothetical 2020 match-up.

“I’m a strong supporter of Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden. I’ve liked him for a long time, and I could enthusiastically support Joe Biden,” Dershowitz said during a radio interview with Dan Abrams on his Sirius XM radio show.

“Over Donald Trump?” Abrams asked.

“Over Donald Trump, yeah,” Dershowitz replied.

Dershowitz, a contributor to The Hill, has shared in previous interviews that he supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016.

He said Thursday that while he would support Biden, he could not see himself backing Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who has consistently polled in second place behind front-runner Biden.

“If Bernie Sanders is nominated, that would present a real dilemma for me,” Dershowitz said. “I don’t think under any circumstances I could vote for a man who went to England and campaigned for a bigot and anti-Semite like Jeremy Corbyn. I don’t think I could do it. I couldn’t pull that lever.”

Dershowitz has consistently argued since 2017 that a special counsel should not have been appointed to investigate alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

In recent weeks, he has defended the president against Democratic calls for impeachment, saying this week on Fox News that allegations against Trump do not meet criteria for impeachment.

He insisted that he would have argued the same if Clinton were president.

"I stand up for civil liberties no matter who the president is," Dershowitz told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"If Hillary Clinton had been elected president and they were trying to impeach her, I would've written a book called 'The Case Against Impeaching Hillary Clinton,’ ” he said.

“Congress can't impeach President Trump. The Constitution provides criteria for impeachment; treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors."

is he trying to RUIN Bidens chances?

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

I thought you admired Pussy Grabbers

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I thought you admired Pussy Grabbers
    Hilliary and Trump were on equal footing when it came to grabbing pussies.......

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is that, "of course I will not support him"?.......need to get you on record.....cuz' you know, that's what most of us said about Hilliary and none of you were happy about that........just want to make a list of the liib'ruls who have no right to ever complain again......
    You will support Trump if he gets nailed for obstruction. Trump is a bad president and a selfish inept man. It is impossible to imagine a worse man with that power. He has completely fooled you. You are all right wing all the time and think you are not. The Trump con could not have found a more willing and less informed person. You fit perfectly.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Robo does not know about Trump cheating his foundation either. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-f...sonal-benefit/ Trump has no bottom.he is as low as a person can get.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Robo does not know about Trump cheating his foundation either. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-f...sonal-benefit/ Trump has no bottom.he is as low as a person can get.
    Robo doesn't know much of anything, as he insists on demonstrating. He's the perfect Trump patsy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You will support Trump if he gets nailed for obstruction. Trump is a bad president and a selfish inept man. It is impossible to imagine a worse man with that power. He has completely fooled you. You are all right wing all the time and think you are not. The Trump con could not have found a more willing and less informed person. You fit perfectly.
    so again, that's "no I will not support Biden if he is the nominee".....because supporting people simply because they aren't someone else is bad?.......

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    is he trying to RUIN Bidens chances?
    By saying he would vote for Biden??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Record? Trump is the worst president in history and is a low level lying prick who abused and abuses women. There is nobody I can think of in the equation who I would not select over this blundering boob. Clear? Let's make it clearer. Trump is monetizing the presidency, destroying our relationships with allies and embracing dictators. He is on his way to an Irani war. There is not a damn thing I can give him credit for. The air in America has gotten worse during Trump after a strerch of decades of steady improvement. He just signed an exec order allowing coal plants to pollute worse. You are as bad a disaster as he is. You are too stupid to see who and what he is.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is nobody I can think of in the equation who I would not select over this blundering boob.
    so it's "of course I will support him".........thanks for admitting that everyone who voted for Trump because he wasn't Hilliary did the right thing......