Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, Legion, Text Drivers are Killers, Bigdog, Evmetro, TOP, Controlled Opposition, volsrock, Yurt and Earl

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

yurt retro'd by jade

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jade Dragon (04-16-2019)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    My rule has nothing about mentioning someone. It's about bickering, trolling, name calling, and any aggressive behavior. Now you need to drop it as well, because all I care about is the good discussion continuing unobstructed. No apologies, no boo boo kisses, no telling me what my rules are.
    You still won't admit that the issue with Yurt would never have happened if you hadn't decided to mention him in the first place.

What is an interesting discovery; is that after reading you trying to dance around your own behavior, is that you're not wrapped to tight are you.

Just for the sake of discussion.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You still won't admit that the issue with Yurt would never have happened if you hadn't decided to mention him in the first place.

What is an interesting discovery; is that after reading you trying to dance around your own behavior, is that you're not wrapped to tight are you.

If you mean Yurt wouldn't have spazzed out over me saying his name, and telling jack he, and you could both post here, there's truth in that. The guy doesn't listen, and seems to take exception to everything I do. That's not my fault though, he just has a knack for starting shit with some people. It's mind numbing anyone would take exception to an open door gesture. I gave him a clean slate, and said he could post here, while telling Jack he's going to have to put up with me letting you post here. I told him Yurt was free to post here too, so he should understand. Anyone getting upset, is seeing something that is not there.

Well it's over with, because I couldn't just keep giving Yurt more chances. I went well longer then what I originally said already. So let's get back to discussing friendly things. I was thinking about talking beer tomorrow. You like beer?

5. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You were just here to start shit from the beginning, weren't you? Your discussion has more bans then mine, and it's the circle jerk. Since you are leaving you no longer fit under my rules, jackass.

6. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you mean Yurt wouldn't have spazzed out over me saying his name, and telling jack he, and you could both post here, there's truth in that. The guy doesn't listen, and seems to take exception to everything I do. That's not my fault though, he just has a knack for starting shit with some people. It's mind numbing anyone would take exception to an open door gesture. I gave him a clean slate, and said he could post here, while telling Jack he's going to have to put up with me letting you post here. I told him Yurt was free to post here too, so he should understand. Anyone getting upset, is seeing something that is not there.

Well it's over with, because I couldn't just keep giving Yurt more chances. I went well longer then what I originally said already. So let's get back to discussing friendly things. I was thinking about talking beer tomorrow. You like beer?
    You still refuse to acknowledge that we are at this situation; because you made the conscious choice to go out of your way to mention Yurt.

You can't even admit this, without saying something about Yurt "spazzing out"; so you continue to avoid that you made rules and then stepped over them, yourself.

7. The Following User Groans At USFREEDOM911 For This Awful Post:

Jade Dragon (04-16-2019)

8. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We will be returning to good conversation, and I'm sorry I let the two hellions cause so much shit. My ideal way is no more, please for the love of all that is holy, please just talk about some nice stuff. No more excuses, or hiccups.

9. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You were just here to start shit from the beginning, weren't you? Your discussion has more bans then mine, and it's the circle jerk. Since you are leaving you no longer fit under my rules, jackass.
    No I didn't.

I came here to see what was it going to be about and noticed, from the get go that you weren't even to adhere to what you DEMANDED everyone else do.

The circle jerk, as you referenced, is the one you're dong, by refusing to accept your own hypocrisy; which you have just now exhibited.

10. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We will be returning to good conversation, and I'm sorry I let the two hellions cause so much shit. My ideal way is no more, please for the love of all that is holy, please just talk about some nice stuff. No more excuses, or hiccups.
    And in defeat you once again that the "High Horse" that you're trying to sit upon, is just a little jackass.

Plus you still refuse to allow yourself to admit that the "so much shit" was started, BY YOU.

11. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You still refuse to acknowledge that we are at this situation; because you made the conscious choice to go out of your way to mention Yurt.

You can't even admit this, without saying something about Yurt "spazzing out"; so you continue to avoid that you made rules and then stepped over them, yourself.
    Me airing Jade's "dirty laundry" and his hypocrisy, has him groaning in realization that he fucked up; but he's bound and determined to continue to refuse the FACTS, since he apparently feels it will make him look weak.

12. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Found something I'm dying to try some day. Too bad it's all the way over in New York City.

13. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Found something I'm dying to try some day. Too bad it's all the way over in New York City.

Diabetic sugar overload.

14. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

usfreedom retro'd via jade

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jade Dragon (04-16-2019)

16. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by - Badman lucks loss.
    I think you like the attention.

You know you don't get along with yurt. I knew as soon as you started that thread you would probably end up retroing yurt at some point. I think you secretly wanted to have that opportunity to come up. I can't prove it, but I mean... the two of you have never had a pleasant conversation ever. So... what am I really supposed to think?
    Since Yurt banned me I thought it would be proper to answer here. I actually was in a hurry, and wanted to get my discussion going. I forgot Yurt in the ban list, and decided just to go with it. I mentioned I was allowing him to post, as comparison to why Jack should be OK with USfreedom posting here. Those two have a history, just like me, and Yurt. Somehow that got Yurt extremely pissy with me. Maybe he needs some chill. Neither of them participated very much, outside bickering, and I bent over backwards trying to handle it.

17. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since Yurt banned me I thought it would be proper to answer here. I actually was in a hurry, and wanted to get my discussion going. I forgot Yurt in the ban list, and decided just to go with it. I mentioned I was allowing him to post, as comparison to why Jack should be OK with USfreedom posting here. Those two have a history, just like me, and Yurt. Somehow that got Yurt extremely pissy with me. Maybe he needs some chill. Neither of them participated very much, outside bickering, and I bent over backwards trying to handle it.
    Like the Captain said in Cool Hand Luke, "Some people you just can't reach"!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

18. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Like the Captain said in Cool Hand Luke, "Some people you just can't reach"!
    Yurt just needs to chill out, if he wants to interact with people. That's enough with the issue though. Best to save it for outside the discussion.