Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Maybe, but the "common sense" comment is indisputable
    Who told you that, anchovies?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yes, I said shorter magazines would force the shooter to reload more times, thus giving people extra time to escape. You have yet to argue against this point, because you can't.
    You probably have done this already but you should also point out that when the armed response arrives, someone re-loading is much easier to take down than someone who is constantly firing, that the person shooting on the range is likely an experienced marksman vs some INCEL who is there to kill someone who wouldn’t have sex with them (and is mentally deranged to start with), and that the chaos of people running, alarms going off, people screaming is likely to have some effect on the assailant.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post
    You probably have done this already but you should also point out that when the armed response arrives, someone re-loading is much easier to take down than someone who is constantly firing, that the person shooting on the range is likely an experienced marksman vs some INCEL who is there to kill someone who wouldn’t have sex with them (and is mentally deranged to start with), and that the chaos of people running, alarms going off, people screaming is likely to have some effect on the assailant.
    All very good points. Though when I realized what I was talking with, I gave up trying to use logic.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

You didn't watch the video or at least the part about someone trying to rush the shooter, while reloading, did you.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All very good points. Though when I realized what I was talking with, I gave up trying to use logic.
    You never had any logic, just FEELS, and you've been unable to provide a single thing to support your ASSertion.

NOT A SINGLE THING, just in case you missed that part.

[B][translation]

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You didn't watch the video or at least the part about someone trying to rush the shooter, while reloading, did you.
    Help me out: at what point in the video does someone rush the marksmen? I skimmed through it and didn’t see someone rushing the shooter.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Help me out: at what point in the video does someone rush the marksmen? I skimmed through it and didn’t see someone rushing the shooter.
    Really, you skimmed through it and couldn't find.
    NO SHIT DUMBASS, when you made the CHOICE not to WATCH it.

Here, let me lead you by the hand:

Go to approximately the 9:38 mark and educate yourself; but it shows two separate examples, so you might want to get comfortable.

GEE, WHAT A DUMBASS YOU ARE.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Funny, the gun huggers all picture themselves as John Wayne and Chuck Norris

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Funny, the gun huggers all picture themselves as John Wayne and Chuck Norris

Which gun owner has said that; because it seems to be an ASSumption from the liberal left??

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really, you skimmed through it and couldn't find.
    NO SHIT DUMBASS, when you made the CHOICE not to WATCH it.

Here, let me lead you by the hand:

Go to approximately the 9:38 mark and educate yourself; but it shows two separate examples, so you might want to get comfortable.

GEE, WHAT A DUMBASS YOU ARE.

Several misconceptions in the video.

First thank you for directing me to the proper sequence. In the video the guy in the Sheriff’s uniform states the non shooter got 8 feet of so during the reload. This is enough time to leave many rooms.

Secondly, the marksman was standing still and was not under any stress such as someone returning fire, bedlam of an active shooter scenario, had the magazine at the ready, and other favorable conditions. That would likely not be the case in a school full of screaming kids.

Lastly, the shooter did not have to re-acquire the target which is what may happen in real life.

Lots of misconceptions in the video.

Above all else is the fact that less shooting is better. It’s a self evident truth that some are not willing to accept
    Last edited by JPF; 04-15-2019 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Several misconceptions in the video.

First thank you for directing me to the proper sequence. In the video the guy in the Sheriff’s uniform states the non shooter got 8 feet of so during the reload. This is enough time to leave many rooms.

Secondly, the marksman was standing still and was not under any stress such as someone returning fire, bedlam of an active shooter scenario, had the magazine at the ready, asking other favorable conditions. That would likely not be the case in a school full of screaming kids.

Lastly, the shooter did not have to read quite the target which is what may happen in real life.

Lots of misconceptions in the video.

Above all else is the fact that less shooting is better. It’s a self evident truth that some are not willing to accept
    1 - How about you begin actually looking at what was presented, before you decide your intelligent enough to comment on it.
    2 - OH, really. Please tell me how many would be able to leave the room he's in?
    3 - What makes you think that : a-anyone would be firing back, b-what bedlam are you suggesting, c-why wouldn't someone have another magazine at the ready, d-are you suggesting that teachers are going to wait and guess someone is reloading and then telling the children to run.
    4 - "reading" what target?? From what I've heard, the shooter was either just firing in the direction of groups or walking through the room and picking off targets, as they tried to hide.

Lot's of misconceptions in your projection.

And none of you're or Jade's ASSumptions or ASSertions have provided any proof; because it's nothing but speculation and FEELS.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not a "theory" and the video completely destroys your assertion, regarding smaller magazines.

Now I know it's around 14 minutes in length; but that's a small price to pay, for seeing FACTS instead of assumptions.

Looks like JPF has figured out that not only is Jade in error; but so is he and he's groaning over the realization.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don’t understand it either. Less shots being fired is better than more shots being fired. It seems pretty elementary.

The video that he keeps promoting is pretty ridiculous as well. Like the assailant in a scenario is going to be standing bolt upright, have a platform right there with a magazine exactly where they can reach it, at the ready…

Hey, anything is possible in these mass murder events I suppose but that is pretty ridiculous.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don’t understand it either. Less shots being fired is better than more shots being fired. It seems pretty elementary.

The video that he keeps promoting is pretty ridiculous as well. Like the assailant in a scenario is going to be standing bolt upright, have a platform right there with a magazine exactly where they can reach it, at the ready…

Hey, anything is possible in these mass murder events I suppose but that is pretty ridiculous.
    Then provide PROOF that I'm incorrect.

By the way, PROOF isn't just you saying so.