Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1546 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Anyone see Trumps birth certificate? How about his college or high school transcripts? Trump thought Obama should show his, so Donnie should lead the process by letting his out. I am sure Obama would release his by folowing the leader.
    Please clarify how birtherism is connected to the racism that this thread is about. The last I checked, the reason for checking a birth certificate of a presidential candidate was to verify country of birth. Ted Cruz ran into the same problem with Trump, since he had Canadian roots. Please explain how any of this is connected to racism.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #1547 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Stop it. The birth certificate thing was 5 fucking years. Trump was acting without any information to smear Obama. When Obama's BC was presented, suddenly it needed long form. Then when long form was presented, he called it fake. When the birth notice in the paper was shown, Trumpy called it a fake. This was never ever about proof, but attacking Obama. Obama and others went way past the normal proof, yet Trump and you rightys simply denied it. Just quit it, you are embarrassing yourselves. This is not and Trump was not looking for proof. It did not matter, he was going to reject it no matter what. It was Trumps weird entrance into politics.

3. #1548 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 417 Times in 384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.
    It's not evidence to an ignorant and bigoted racist like yourself but the rest of us easily see it.

4. #1549 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stop it. The birth certificate thing was 5 fucking years. Trump was acting without any information to smear Obama. When Obama's BC was presented, suddenly it needed long form. Then when long form was presented, he called it fake. When the birth notice in the paper was shown, Trumpy called it a fake. This was never ever about proof, but attacking Obama. Obama and others went way past the normal proof, yet Trump and you rightys simply denied it. Just quit it, you are embarrassing yourselves. This is not and Trump was not looking for proof. It did not matter, he was going to reject it no matter what. It was Trumps weird entrance into politics.
    What does all this have to do with racism?

5. #1550 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1550 posts, but not a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-19-2019)

7. #1551 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can't help yourself, can you? The proof is overwhelming and obvious. Trump is a proud racist and your job is to try and mitigate it. Maybe if you keep at it, you can get someone to accept your incorrect belief. But you have to do it without evidence. Trump is a terrible bigot and hater.

8. #1552 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But you have to do it without evidence.
    After 1550 posts and no evidence, I am certainly not expecting any now. The most I expect to see now would be a couple lefties claiming to have already posted evidence but that they cannot say what or where it is now.

9. #1553 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

More than 1550 posts, and close to two years now, and still no evidence.

10. #1554 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Trump not a racist? He sure had me fooled!!
    There are none so blind as those who will not see

11. #1555 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,073 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

The real issue here is that illiterate Trumpanzee crackers try to bait their intellectual and moral superiors into a discussion.

Why should we bite? Why should we condescend to accept your invitation?

What credible credential does an illiterate Trumpanzee cracker have to qualify him/herself for such a discussion?

I, for one, could probably be engaged in discourse from a burlap bag of full of bricks more credibly than I could from something like Evmetro or whatever the fuck it is.

Asking people like myself to engage you in debate is self-aggrandizement of staggering proportions, Evmetro. Talk to the slugs on your own level.

Banjofuck and Bullshit Blob are probably available.

12. #1556 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The real issue here is that illiterate Trumpanzee crackers try to bait their intellectual and moral superiors into a discussion.

What credible credential does an illiterate Trumpanzee cracker have to qualify him/herself for such a discussion?

I, for one, could probably be engaged in discourse from a burlap bag of full of bricks more credibly than I could from something like Evmetro or whatever the fuck it is.

Asking people like myself to engage you in debate is self-aggrandizement of staggering proportions, Evmetro. Talk to the slugs on your own level.

Banjofuck and Bullshit Blob are probably available.
    [translation]

[/translation]
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Evmetro (03-29-2019)

14. #1557 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please clarify how birtherism is connected to the racism that this thread is about. The last I checked, the reason for checking a birth certificate of a presidential candidate was to verify country of birth. Ted Cruz ran into the same problem with Trump, since he had Canadian roots. Please explain how any of this is connected to racism.
    Are you shitting me? Do you try at all to be honest?
    Have you seen Trumps? Have you asked for anyone else's? Even the worst of Repubs, I am not speaking for you, got off that wagon. It was only done to a black man. Trump was not asking for Romneys, or McCains? Just the black man. Cruz was an afterthought, not a crusade.But Romney , Ronmney's dad, McCain , no problems.

15. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (03-30-2019)

16. #1558 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Trump not a racist? He sure had me fooled!!
    Trump is not the one who has you fooled. Notice how you did not have any evidence to post? There is a good reason why you did not post any evidence. The media has been selling the notion that Trump is a racist, yet there is not a shred of evidence on the internet that proves this to be true. The MSM has you fooled, not Trump. If it was Trump who had you fooled, you would be able to post actual evidence of racism.

17. #1559 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

Lefties would absolutely love to post actual evidence that Trump is a racist, and they certainly would not wait for an invitation to post it all over a thread like this. The notion that you actually do have evidence but that you don't feel like posting it is absolutely ridiculous. The most any lefty can do is to post allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Every lefty WANTS to post actual evidence instead of this other crap, they just don't have anything to post.

Just so you are clear, your next post absolutely will not contain the evidence.

18. #1560 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you shitting me? Do you try at all to be honest?
    Have you seen Trumps? Have you asked for anyone else's? Even the worst of Repubs, I am not speaking for you, got off that wagon. It was only done to a black man. Trump was not asking for Romneys, or McCains? Just the black man. Cruz was an afterthought, not a crusade.But Romney , Ronmney's dad, McCain , no problems.
    Indeed, Cruz was targeted as well. Even if Trump did not have an equal history of requesting birth certificates from white and black candidates, which he does, you still have not explained how checking the country of birth has anything to do with race. Also, The candidate that you are so worried about was only half black, so whatever argument you are making on behalf of Obama's blackness, you need to make the same argument on behalf of the other half of Obama's race.