Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Into the Night, Enlightened One, Anarchon and artichoke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name That Crisis! (Not The Wall Of Shame) Can You Identify The Real Crisis In The USA

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    The climate crisis is a phony issue. Government scientists have fudged the data to create the evidence that the models are accurate. Without the adjustments, half of the anthropogenic signal is gone. Adjustments to the record in the 1930s and 1940s removed the well established warm period. The science has become so dishonest, and the adherents so mind-numbingly incurious, that it's become damn near fraudulent. And like a religion, these dopes will simply cry "Heretic!". They have no desire to question their beliefs and no desire to see any evidence that might change their minds. LOL
    Can you document a single scientist who has lied about climate info, asshole? As usual you are FOS

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Can you document a single scientist who has lied about climate info, asshole? As usual you are FOS
    Lied about climate info? Michael Mann Penn State University
    the study: MBH98
    They failed to disclose that the "divergence problem" prevented them from using tree ring density proxy after the 1960s and they substituted real temps and smoothed the line on the graphical representation of the data to give the impression of a single data source.

Educate yourself, warmer idiot

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    So true.

Our election system is in crisis.
    I disagree.. We elected Trump. I know how sick that is but the American people did elected this jackass.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    kill fox news

fake news is creating this
    That would mean giving up freedom of speech. Can't do that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I disagree.. We elected Trump. I know how sick that is but the American people did elected this jackass.
    The majority of voters voted for somebody else. How messed up is that?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    CLEAN ELECTIONS
    ...where the whole ball of wax starts rolling, one way or another

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too many people too selfish, too shallow, too uncaring, too hateful.

Nation too polarized to get anything done.

Too much infighting.

Too little compassion or understanding.

Too little forgiveness.