Thread: Howdy folks

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchon View Post
    I'm telling you flat-out that I don't consent. I didn't sign your social contract.

If mobsters demand protection money from your neighborhood, and you don't move, it doesn't mean you approve of their actions.
    You do consent and you do comply.

Then you deal with your feelings of impotence by posting here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-27-2018)

3. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    You do consent and you do comply.

Then you deal with your feelings of impotence by posting here.
    Just another statist that thinks he can tell anarchists what anarchy is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Just another white guy who thinks he can tell black folks what black is about.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

4. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

I'm telling you flat-out that I don't consent. I didn't sign your social contract.

If mobsters demand protection money from your neighborhood, and you don't move, it doesn't mean you approve of their actions.

YOU ARE HERE...IN A GOVERNED ENVIRONMENT...PRETENDING YOU WANT AN UNGOVERNED ONE.

If you truly has the balls for an ungoverned environment...you would be somewhere where there is little, or no, government. But what you want is to sit in a governed environment and piss and moan about it...and pretend you could last more than a few hours in one less governed.

Said another way:

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

5. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

YOU ARE HERE...IN A GOVERNED ENVIRONMENT...PRETENDING YOU WANT AN UNGOVERNED ONE.

If you truly has the balls for an ungoverned environment...you would be somewhere where there is little, or no, government. But what you want is to sit in a governed environment and piss and moan about it...and pretend you could last more than a few hours in one less governed.

Said another way:

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!
    I was born here. This is my land. My family is here. My friends are here. I see no reason that I should leave, especially when there is government everywhere. I'd be losing a lot, and gaining nothing, not that it's any of your business. Now, do you wish to address how wrong it is that you believe you can tell others how they must live their lives at the point of a gun?

P.S. Calm yo tits...you're getting emotional.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was born here. This is my land. My family is here. My friends are here. I see no reason that I should leave, especially when there is government everywhere. I'd be losing a lot, and gaining nothing, not that it's any of your business. Now, do you wish to address how wrong it is that you believe you can tell others how they must live their lives at the point of a gun?

P.S. Calm yo tits...you're getting emotional.
    You are HERE. It is a safe place to proclaim that you want anarchy. YOU do not have the balls to go to a place that is much more anarchistic...mostly because you do not actually want anarchism, you want to pretend you do.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are HERE. It is a safe place to proclaim that you want anarchy. YOU do not have the balls to go to a place that is much more anarchistic...mostly because you do not actually want anarchism, you want to pretend you do.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.
    Argumentum ad nauseum. You're also avoiding the question.

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Argumentum ad nauseum. You're also avoiding the question.
    EVERY ANARCHIST POSTING ON THE INTERNET...is a person who labels him/herself as an anarchist in places and environments that are governed and safe...rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like YOU, avoid anarchy like the plague...and are nothing but big mouths pretending to advocate for anarchy...but without the balls to go anywhere near it.

As I also said earlier:

YOU ANARCHISTS ARE FULL OF SHIT.

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

EVERY ANARCHIST POSTING ON THE INTERNET...is a person who labels him/herself as an anarchist in places and environments that are governed and safe...rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like YOU, avoid anarchy like the plague...and are nothing but big mouths pretending to advocate for anarchy...but without the balls to go anywhere near it.

As I also said earlier:

YOU ANARCHISTS ARE FULL OF SHIT.
    Frank Aspie, you've repeated yourself I don't know how many times. Your opinion is known. Now, are you going to address my question to you or not?

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Frank Aspie, you've repeated yourself I don't know how many times. Your opinion is known. Now, are you going to address my question to you or not?
    Yes...I am going to address your question or not.

Clown!

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

he will do that for a hundred pages.......he's a cunt but refuses to admit it......just put him on ignore.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Anarchon (11-27-2018)

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he will do that for a hundred pages.......he's a cunt but refuses to admit it......just put him on ignore.....
    Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and oftentimes I don't keep track of personalities on the internet. I see now why that may be futile in his case.

14. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and oftentimes I don't keep track of personalities on the internet. I see now why that may be futile in his case.

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Howdy.