Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Even if dirty Moore is guilty they will still vote for him??

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    I love your implication, like it's some cohesive entity that 'decides' these things and somehow 'Bill' is apart of some magic LIBURUL cabal.
    Maybe, MAYBE it's your mentality of us vs. them, some side evil, some side good that's the real poison. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see the REAL enemy.
    An easily manipulated, binary mentality, good team bad team mindset that pits Americans against one another. And maybe when you self reflect you might realize you are the one being manipulated by a cabal. A group of small minded elite club billionaires that vomit out think tank groups to manipulate folks like you to say such unthinking, robot like good lemmings vomited divide and conquer bullshit.

I find this type of thinking the MOST dangerous of all to this nation and sadly YOU are it's brown shirt enabler.

Thank you for sharing who you are. It's observed.
    You're raven mad!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    All of these things cross a point of credibility w/ me. It got crossed today w/ the newest one - if that was "made up" in any way, it's worthy of an Oscar.

And with all of the other stuff we've heard about Moore, it's not stretch to figure out that something is a bit off there.

So, the timing doesn't matter to me, at all. The truth does.
    What's that smell?

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    All of these things cross a point of credibility w/ me. It got crossed today w/ the newest one - if that was "made up" in any way, it's worthy of an Oscar.

And with all of the other stuff we've heard about Moore, it's not stretch to figure out that something is a bit off there.

So, the timing doesn't matter to me, at all. The truth does.
    You will believe it because you want to believe it. This farcical attempt at “looking at all the facts” is laughable.

You hate Roy Moore. His presence in the Senate scares you. But instead of accepting the outcomes of elections the Democrat Party aides and abetted by Deep State RINOs play politics of destruction

Do I believe Roy Moore dated younger women yes?

Do I believe he sexually assaulted a fourteen year old? Not a chance

You have to hand it to the left, they are vicious in their takedowns. It is how they keep turtle boy McCuntell compliant. Wonder what is in that fuckers closet

We real Americans have a lot of cleaning up do to of DC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Stretch (11-14-2017)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but there are 20 threads on this forum about Moore. 20!!
    Yes I noticed and made a comment about it. There is something truly fucked up about all this, I predicted a witch hunt after Weinstein and so it has come to pass.

6. #65 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,626 Times in 17,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    Yes I noticed and made a comment about it. There is something truly fucked up about all this, I predicted a witch hunt after Weinstein and so it has come to pass.

I must have missed your comment, I didn't read every thread.
    There's just too many on one subject, and most saying the same thing.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You will believe it because you want to believe it. This farcical attempt at “looking at all the facts” is laughable.

You hate Roy Moore. His presence in the Senate scares you. But instead of accepting the outcomes of elections the Democrat Party aides and abetted by Deep State RINOs play politics of destruction

Do I believe Roy Moore dated younger women yes?

Do I believe he sexually assaulted a fourteen year old? Not a chance

You have to hand it to the left, they are vicious in their takedowns. It is how they keep turtle boy McCuntell compliant. Wonder what is in that fuckers closet

We real Americans have a lot of cleaning up do to of DC

You deplorables aren't Real Americans you're just garden-variety haters

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

I must have missed your comment, I didn't read every thread.
    There's just too many on one subject, and most saying the same thing.
    the mods are AWOL..they should just delete new threads on the same exact topic.
    They need a mod who posts regularly and can stop these spams attacks

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    the mods are AWOL..they should just delete new threads on the same exact topic.
    They need a mod who posts regularly and can stop these spams attacks
    Like your thread on Libya and Hillary?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (11-14-2017), TTQ64 (11-14-2017)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corazón View Post
    She is the women's equivalent of that race hustler Al Sharpton.

You know absolutely nothing about this woman, other than trying to besmurch her character. How terribly right wing you are.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    I love your implication, like it's some cohesive entity that 'decides' these things and somehow 'Bill' is apart of some magic LIBURUL cabal.
    Maybe, MAYBE it's your mentality of us vs. them, some side evil, some side good that's the real poison. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see the REAL enemy.
    An easily manipulated, binary mentality, good team bad team mindset that pits Americans against one another. And maybe when you self reflect you might realize you are the one being manipulated by a cabal. A group of small minded elite club billionaires that vomit out think tank groups to manipulate folks like you to say such unthinking, robot like good lemmings vomited divide and conquer bullshit.

I find this type of thinking the MOST dangerous of all to this nation and sadly YOU are it's brown shirt enabler.

Thank you for sharing who you are. It's observed.
    This type of thinking is exactly what Putin has been working toward for years. He finally found his team of useful idiots
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    i haven't paid too much attention to the accusations. my point is, whether they are true or not, they are made with political intention.
    The only intention of a person who has been sexually abused is an opportunity to finally expose their abusers.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    In high school I enjoyed double dating, school dances, dinner & movie dates, beach dates, etc. I wasn't interested in narrowing it down to going steady or anything serious. Once I was "legally emancipated" at age 18 I only dated older men. I just had more in common with them with similar interests in music, literature, sense of humor, old movies from before I was born. Most were all 10 to 20 years older than I was.

It was engrained in me. My parents met and married late in life. So, all my examples of good, kind, happy fathers, uncles and male cousins were much older, disciplined, knowledgeable, well-mannered, hard working guys with thriving happy families.

I've waited for a few days to see how this whole Moore thing is playing out. Right now (especially after hearing the Hannity interview with him) my gut says Moore is guilty as hell. I don't care much about him chasing after girls 16 or over (age of consent in Alabama was and is 16). I don't like the idea that he seemed to have been "forceful" though. I guess it's only creepy to me because I was raised in a state where it's 18. Whatever. But, those women need to get over it after 40 dang years. The ones who were 16 or older were "available" according to Alabama law. The one who was 14 seemed to have gotten on with her life just fine so, who knows why she decided to dredge it all up now. It's probably all political. However, it was what it was and in the eyes of the law he was way out of line...waaaaaaay out of line.

No doubt there will be more news forthcoming. And, maybe we'll find out that he's completely innocent. If that happens I'll know that my opinion on all this is wrong. We'll see.
    You really started out strong here. Especially when you made the distinction between 'dating', and sexual assault that we have with Moore. You almost lost it with the 'get over it' nonsense, but backed down just in time.

Rape is not dating. Attempted rape is not dating. Sexual assault of a minor is not dating. It could be that these people came forward (after being outed by others) because Moore is about to step into a very powerful political position, and this has to come out.

Lest we forget that Clinton was raked over the coals for having 'sexual affairs' with a more than willing intern.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    This type of thinking is exactly what Putin has been working toward for years. He finally found his team of useful idiots
    Isn’t that the truth.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know if you've noticed, but there are 20 threads on this forum about Moore. 20!!
    It’s the hot news, it happens

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    the person that was allegedly assaulted by him 40 fucking years ago knew he was running. Why wait until he's in the thick of the race? Why not a couple of months earlier? Because politics. It's that simple.

I stand completely against the small group of elites controlling this nation (the deep state)

It is that very deep state organizing these lies and shenanigans. The mccains, the mcconnels. the romneys.
    I believe the chronology goes something like this. After Bannon installed Moore, WAPO went to Alabama to do some digging. Maybe even before the primary was over.

Many people mentioned that Moore had a habit of 'dating' teen girls, and someone offered the name of the 14 year old.

WAPO found her, and now the cat is out of the bag.