Thread: Kid Rock for Senate.....

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The reality is you support their parents being irresponsible. No mention of their job to provide for their own kids.

I don't have an obligation to someone else's kid because his/her parents are irresponsible.

If their own parents don't think they're a good investment, you can't convince me it's a good me. Think about it. If the ones that know them the best don't think they're a good investment, what do you have to prove they are?
    No I don't, believe what you wish

I mentioned the kids.. As you noted, it's the fucked up parents, not them.. If nothing is done for the kids they will be our problem, & sadly thats that!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No I don't, believe what you wish

I mentioned the kids.. As you noted, it's the fucked up parents, not them.. If nothing is done for the kids they will be our problem, & sadly thats that!
    Things have been done for kids like this and they still become fucked up parents like the ones that had them.

You also mentioned that society should do for them. Aren't their parents part of society? When are they going to do what you say society should do? What you really mean is that those of us in society that aren't their kids should be forced to do for them because the ones that should, also part of society, aren't. Why don't you just say that you support irresponsibility and be done.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Things have been done for kids like this and they still become fucked up parents like the ones that had them.

You also mentioned that society should do for them. Aren't their parents part of society? When are they going to do what you say society should do? What you really mean is that those of us in society that aren't their kids should be forced to do for them because the ones that should, also part of society, aren't. Why don't you just say that you support irresponsibility and be done.
    Nothing or no person is going to be perfect..

You keep harping on the screwed up parents, you need to let that be & do what is in the best interest of the kids, even if the parents can't or wont..

They got a responsibility, I/we get that, you are 100% correct- but don't punish the kids because of it.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing or no person is going to be perfect..

You keep harping on the screwed up parents, you need to let that be & do what is in the best interest of the kids, even if the parents can't or wont..

They got a responsibility, I/we get that, you are 100% correct- but don't punish the kids because of it.......
    I agree. No one is perfect. However, that doesn't mean the rest of us should get the cost.

I am doing what's in the best interest of kids. MINE.

Don't punish the rest of us because those parents won't do their job. I have no responsibility to their kids. They do. If they won't do their job, it's not my problem. It's theirs. If you wish to take on their responsibility, do so just do it with YOUR money. MY money stays with MY family.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree. No one is perfect. However, that doesn't mean the rest of us should get the cost.

I am doing what's in the best interest of kids. MINE.

Don't punish the rest of us because those parents won't do their job. I have no responsibility to their kids. They do. If they won't do their job, it's not my problem. It's theirs. If you wish to take on their responsibility, do so just do it with YOUR money. MY money stays with MY family.
    I already told you how it becomes your problem..... Anyway I have said what I have to say, you have a fun night...........

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I already told you how it becomes your problem..... Anyway I have said what I have to say, you have a fun night...........
    No, you've shown you support irresponsible parents being irresponsible by enabling them to do so.

I'll have a responsible night knowing that I provide for my children. That, alone, makes me superior to the irresponsible ones and those that enable the irresponsible ones to be that way.

I told you how you can solve the problem you think is someone else's concern. Why aren't you willing to do for those kids what you want the rest of us to be forced to do? You claim you care. Since they aren't my responsibility, I don't give a shit. If their parents don't, why should I.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Good! Stabenow and Peters are some of the worst.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (07-22-2017)

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Good! Stabenow and Peters are some of the worst.
    +1