Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Murder A Murderer?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Default Can You Murder A Murderer?

You can answer that question at your own leisure. Now I have a different question for you. What if most of a particular group is guilty of not only murder, but genocide. Could you call killing one of that group murder? Or would you rather dismiss the whole matter by looking at in a flippant manner like Stalin did when he said, "If one person starves to death, it is a tragedy. But if millions starve to death, it is a statistic." Like it or not, REAL justice demands blood for blood. And there are tens of millions of innocents who cry out from their graves for JUSTICE!

Now consider this. You have probably heard of the Armenian genocide. It was carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They in turn were mostly (if not completely) made up of jews who had "converted" or who's families had "converted" to islam.

I will now introduce you to history's greatest mass murderer. General Vasily Bolkhin. He was almost certainly jewish. But the last I checked, there is no real proof of this. Probably because there is much in Russia concerning WW II that is still secret. But apparently somebody did some digging and dug up somebody who came from the same area as General Bolkhin. That person's last name was also Bolkhin. And that person was jewish. In a picture they showed of that person, there was even a family resemblance to General Bolkhin.

General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people! Also, after Germany and Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. Russia executed around 22,000 of their POW's in what was called the Kaytn massacre. General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed 7000 of them. I will show you a picture of him at work. What would YOUR feelings on justice be if it was you kneeling there waiting to receive a bullet to the back of your head.
    vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

Most of the Russian Bolsheviks were jews. In total, Russian communists are said to be responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! I will also show you another picture of a Russian jew and what he said. He was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people!
    commiejews.jpg

All of the bullshit that you hear from the vast majority of jews about the supposed "holocaust" PROVES that as a group, they are unrepentant. Being proudly guilty of so much murder, could murdering any one of them be considered a crime? Or how about just seizing most of their assets and deporting them. Like the holy Hitler tried to do. Would you be willing to go at least that far? Or in supporting the jews and becoming their accomplices, are you comfortable with being guilty of the greatest genocide in human history? What a delusional sense of justice you would have to have. And what could you do to make up for it. Pray to jesus for forgiveness? Being guilty of so much, he would probably spit on you.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stupid question. Killing someone is murder, despite what they've done. Don't you know what the sin of wrath is all about anyway?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Stupid question. Killing someone is murder, despite what they've done. Don't you know what the sin of wrath is all about anyway?
    Bullshit. Killing a killer is called justice. Next, don't you mean "the sin of justice?"

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fandango View Post
    Bullshit. Killing a killer is called justice. Next, don't you mean "the sin of justice?"
    That makes it justice when the Nazi killers were murdered.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    That makes it justice when the Nazi killers were murdered.
    Do you mean like in the gas chambers that didn't exist? I SHOWED you who the REAL murderers were. What a severe brainwashing job that was done on you that you can't accept it. (Or maybe you are just jewish) Maybe you would take the word of an actual Nobel Laureate. His name was Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. It is true that sometimes a Noble Peace Prize is nothing but a popularity contest. But from what I gather, Mr Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. He was a Russian historian and novelist.
    Solzhenitsyn.jpg

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can answer that question at your own leisure. Now I have a different question for you. What if most of a particular group is guilty of not only murder, but genocide. Could you call killing one of that group murder? Or would you rather dismiss the whole matter by looking at in a flippant manner like Stalin did when he said, "If one person starves to death, it is a tragedy. But if millions starve to death, it is a statistic." Like it or not, REAL justice demands blood for blood. And there are tens of millions of innocents who cry out from their graves for JUSTICE!

Now consider this. You have probably heard of the Armenian genocide. It was carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They in turn were mostly (if not completely) made up of jews who had "converted" or who's families had "converted" to islam.

I will now introduce you to history's greatest mass murderer. General Vasily Bolkhin. He was almost certainly jewish. But the last I checked, there is no real proof of this. Probably because there is much in Russia concerning WW II that is still secret. But apparently somebody did some digging and dug up somebody who came from the same area as General Bolkhin. That person's last name was also Bolkhin. And that person was jewish. In a picture they showed of that person, there was even a family resemblance to General Bolkhin.

General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people! Also, after Germany and Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. Russia executed around 22,000 of their POW's in what was called the Kaytn massacre. General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed 7000 of them. I will show you a picture of him at work. What would YOUR feelings on justice be if it was you kneeling there waiting to receive a bullet to the back of your head.
    vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

Most of the Russian Bolsheviks were jews. In total, Russian communists are said to be responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! I will also show you another picture of a Russian jew and what he said. He was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people!
    commiejews.jpg

All of the bullshit that you hear from the vast majority of jews about the supposed "holocaust" PROVES that as a group, they are unrepentant. Being proudly guilty of so much murder, could murdering any one of them be considered a crime? Or how about just seizing most of their assets and deporting them. Like the holy Hitler tried to do. Would you be willing to go at least that far? Or in supporting the jews and becoming their accomplices, are you comfortable with being guilty of the greatest genocide in human history? What a delusional sense of justice you would have to have. And what could you do to make up for it. Pray to jesus for forgiveness? Being guilty of so much, he would probably spit on you.
    You are a true Antisemitic.
    FYI a Jew can't convert,they might think they converted,but not in YHWH's eyes.
    "He almost certainly" ,means I don't know.
    "Holy Hitler" ?cute!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by milomason View Post
    You are a true Antisemitic.
    FYI a Jew can't convert,they might think they converted,but not in YHWH's eyes.
    "He almost certainly" ,means I don't know.
    "Holy Hitler" ?cute!
    Fight back 12.jpg

First of all, I already know that you can't convert to judaism and be considered a real jew. Next, if there is somebody who came from the same area as General Bolkhin with the same last name that is a jew, chances are that General Bolkhin was too. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fight back 12.jpg

First of all, I already know that you can't convert to judaism and be considered a real jew. Next, if there is somebody who came from the same area as General Bolkhin with the same last name that is a jew, chances are that General Bolkhin was too. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was.
    First you have it backwards,you claimed Jews converted to Muslims.
    I said a Jew can't convert in the eyes of YHWH.
    Again you're assuming Bolkhin was a jew.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First you have it backwards,you claimed Jews converted to Muslims.
    I said a Jew can't convert in the eyes of YHWH.
    Again you're assuming Bolkhin was a jew.
    The Young Turks who committed the Armenian genocide were mostly jews who had converted or who's families had converted to islam. If you don't believe it, look it up. As for assuming General Bolkhin was a jew, it isn't a very big guess to make. I will show you some pictures of some other jews who were in the Russian leadership. I wish I could make them larger so you didn't have to click on the image to see it a little better.
    jew commie scum.jpg

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Young Turks who committed the Armenian genocide were mostly jews who had converted or who's families had converted to islam. If you don't believe it, look it up. As for assuming General Bolkhin was a jew, it isn't a very big guess to make. I will show you some pictures of some other jews who were in the Russian leadership. I wish I could make them larger so you didn't have to click on the image to see it a little better.
    jew commie scum.jpg
    Once a Jew always a Jew!
    Only YHWH's POV matters when iit comes to Jews

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once a Jew always a Jew!
    Only YHWH's POV matters when iit comes to Jews
    I don't know what YHWH stands for. But it doesn't matter. It is what the jew himself thinks that matters. And if they think they converted to islam, that is something for them and other muslims to hash out. Also, I looked and you didn't leave a reply in my thread "American Evil." But that's ok. I just started a new thread for you to check out. One of the mods told me I could start a new thread on the matter. So I did. But it will take a bit of reading and time to absorb what you are reading. The thread is called "The enemy jew." Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. But it may have to wait until tomorrow.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know what YHWH stands for. But it doesn't matter. It is what the jew himself thinks that matters. And if they think they converted to islam, that is something for them and other muslims to hash out. Also, I looked and you didn't leave a reply in my thread "American Evil." But that's ok. I just started a new thread for you to check out. One of the mods told me I could start a new thread on the matter. So I did. But it will take a bit of reading and time to absorb what you are reading. The thread is called "The enemy jew." Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. But it may have to wait until tomorrow.
    Comical!You think you know about,Jews but don't know what YHWH means!
    How ironic!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Comical!You think you know about,Jews but don't know what YHWH means!
    How ironic!
    Well then tell me what it means. And it's relevance to what I have talking about in many threads. Then I can tell you why you are mistaken yet again. Which I assume you will be.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well then tell me what it means. And it's relevance to what I have talking about in many threads. Then I can tell you why you are mistaken yet again. Which I assume you will be.
    YHWH is the name of God in the Jewish religion.
    I thought you would have Googled it by now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Minister of Truth (07-28-2018)

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then we can call and kill anyone we like. Vengeance is yours sayeth the lord.