Members banned from this thread: evince, CFM, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Cancel 2019.1 and fandango

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mainstreaming pedophilia; just when you thought it couldn't be more disgusting

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Angry Mainstreaming pedophilia; just when you thought it couldn't be more disgusting

A German medical student sparked online backlash after she was filmed telling an audience that “pedophilia is an unchangeable sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality.”

Mirjam Heine gave a lecture in defense of pedophiles during the “independently organized” TEDx Talk at the University of Würtzberg in Germany.

Introducing her theme with the “story” of “Jonas,” a 19-year-old pedophile who studies law and plays soccer, she asked her listeners to put aside their revulsion for pedophiles.

“Anyone could be born a pedophile,” she told them. The title given to Heine’s talk was “Why our perception of pedophilia has to change.”

According to the medical student, pedophilia is just another “unchangeable sexual orientation just like, for example, heterosexuality.” Heine asked her audience to differentiate between sexual attraction to children, which she believes should be accepted and tolerated as involuntary “feelings...”

Openness about one’s sexual feelings is crucial to Heine. She believes that a pedophile’s ability to be “frank” and have his “orientation” acknowledged, tolerated, and accepted is key...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ted-speaker-pedophilia-is-an-unchangeable-sexual-orientation-anyone-could-b

Trump called it years ago:

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Angry Fired Gunn responds to unearthed tweets about pedophilia

James Gunn has issued an apology after a series of old tweets, in which he "joked" about pedophilia and rape.

One of the now-deleted tweets said, “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”

Another message read: “The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!'”

“The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him." - Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn

The filmmaker is an outspoken liberal who often criticizes President Trump.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you trying to get a 12b result out of this? I don't think anyone should trust a troll with this subject here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

evince (07-21-2018), kudzu (07-21-2018), Mason Michaels (07-20-2018)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Are you trying to get a 12b result out of this? I don't think anyone should trust a troll with this subject here.
    I could not care less what you think.

This perversion must be stopped.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

As long as you're a leftist loon pervert, you get a pass. Here's Jimmy Kimmel. Note what happens at 1:15 "Are you sure you're 18? Because Uncle Jimmy doesn't need to do time".

Every life matters

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disgusting how many "entertainers" are into "joking" about something that is not funny, isn't it?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Revolting

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Disgusting how many "entertainers" are into "joking" about something that is not funny, isn't it?
    The Trumptard doth protest too much, methinks.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

kudzu (07-21-2018), Mason Michaels (07-20-2018)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Somad View Post
    The Trumptard doth protest too much, methinks.
    How's that?

I detest abusers - particularly abusers of women, animals, and children. I think it's time for federal legislation to stop these sick individuals.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How's that?

I detest abusers - particularly abusers of women, animals, and children. I think it's time for federal legislation to stop these sick individuals.
    Trump is almost certainly an abuser of women and there have even been allegations of the same activity you started this troll bait thread about.

I bet that like with the Russia investigation, no matter how much evidence were to come forward, you and your fellow Trumptards would deflect, deny and cover his ass any way you could think of.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Somad View Post
    Trump is almost certainly an abuser of women and there have even been allegations of the same activity you started this troll bait thread about.
    Rumors. If there turns out to be any substance to them I'll be the first in line to demand that he step down. Meanwhile, I don't think a factual discussion of actual pedophiles and their enablers is a bad thing.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    As long as you're a leftist loon pervert, you get a pass. Here's Jimmy Kimmel. Note what happens at 1:15 "Are you sure you're 18? Because Uncle Jimmy doesn't need to do time".

Says who? It's shitty TV, that's a gross mess most of the time. It has nothing to do with sides of the aisle. I haven't liked Kimmel since that shitty Man Show, back in the 90's.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 07-21-2018 at 01:12 AM.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rumors. If there turns out to be any substance to them I'll be the first in line to demand that he step down. Meanwhile, I don't think a factual discussion of actual pedophiles and their enablers is a bad thing.
    Well then if you don't think having a discussion about it is a bad thing, why are you crapping your drawers about the German girl in your OP video who is doing exactly that?

She's trying to have an intelligent discussion about the subject and all you can do is engage in phony knee jerk poutrage and point fingers at Hollywood lib'ruls.

Same old rwnj bullshit.

Hence the reason why you can't be taken seriously.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Jack (07-21-2018)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Well then if you don't think having a discussion about it is a bad thing, why are you crapping your drawers about the German girl in your OP video who is doing exactly that?

She's trying to have an intelligent discussion about the subject and all you can do is engage in phony knee jerk poutrage and point fingers at Hollywood lib'ruls.

Same old rwnj bullshit.

Hence the reason why you can't be taken seriously.

Look at what Heine is advocating again, and examine what the "entertainers" mentioned in subsequent posts are trivializing.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Says who? It's shitty TV, that's a gross mess most of the time. It has nothing to do with sides of the aisle. I haven't liked Kimmel since that shitty Man Show, back in the 90's.
    I don't recall saying it had "to do with sides of the aisle". There appears to be a pattern of behavior in Kimmel's "jokes" about underage girls that I find inappropriate and disturbing, because it trivializes atrocities visited upon vulnerable children.