1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    This was wonderful

Let's get those Nazi dogs:' How 70 years ago, enraged by the horrors they found at Dachau, liberating US troops took revenge by executing dozens of German guards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-book.html
    I'm completely unable to summon any outrage over that incident. Not a single crumb.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2018), kudzu (07-24-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milomason View Post
    But you're a Nazi,you have no credibility!
    To hell with what I have. What do your own eyeballs have! LOOK at the pictures. You can see how they were altered. For a couple, if they weren't, do you have any idea how difficult it would be to reconstruct the backgrounds that wouldn't have been there "if" they were real? Then there is the one that looks like a Nazi hero pointing a rifle at a woman and child. Which was widely shown everywhere. But when you see the entire picture, you can see that he was actually pointing his rifle elsewhere.

Also, when it comes to credibility, there is a free documentary out there called "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Just enter the title into your browser. At the first website, click on it and scroll down the page. You will find all the various parts of that documentary. I would recommend starting out with part 21. Called "The Leuchter Findings." It is only about a half hour long. Watch it. See what a real Jew has to say.

I found the whole documentary to be overly long. In all, it is about 6 hours long. But in one of the part of it, (I don't remember which) They interview at least a couple different people who were actually inmates at some of those camps. You can see them tell the interviewer that conditions in the camps weren't as bad as is generally believed. (Though I would have to imagine that wasn't near the end of the war) People were allowed to watch movies, put on plays, form sports teams, and in Auschwitz at least, weather permissible, go swimming. Jews who worked in those camps were also paid. Which they could buy things with. Even if it was only fiat "camp money." In that regard, it probably wasn't a lot different from what was being done with some coal miners in the U.S. Where they were paid in "company script" that they could buy things from the company store that they needed.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A good nazi is a dead nazi, then and now
    Oh yeah? Read my thread "Can you murder a murderer?" And if you still feel the same way afterwards, consider suicide to become the best you that you can be.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fandango View Post
    Why don't you ask that in the thread I created for that topic. "The holocaust LIE!" Though on that point, I started another thread that should interest you. It is called, "Can you murder a murderer?"
    Nah, I prefer not to waste my time with inanity

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

JqYaqui (07-24-2018)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was wonderful

Let's get those Nazi dogs:' How 70 years ago, enraged by the horrors they found at Dachau, liberating US troops took revenge by executing dozens of German guards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-book.html
    I suppose nobody told them that the reasons those jewish internment camps got to be so bad was because of the allies bombing the shit out of the Nazi infrastructure that maintained those camps. So all the horrors they found, THEY CAUSED! There's nothing quite so evil as for person "A" to take out revenge on person "B" for conditions persons "A" created. During and after the war, the allies did some other pretty evil shit. You would flippeth the fucketh outeth if I told you about them. They were so bad, you probably wouldn't believe them. Just as you don't seem to believe anything else I said or showed. And as I would expect, looking them up for yourself would be highly unlikely.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm completely unable to summon any outrage over that incident. Not a single crumb.

Maybe you would if you read post #20.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nah, I prefer not to waste my time with inanity
    You mean that your ego won't allow you to find out how much of a sucker you are. If you find anything I said or showed anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know. I can fix that.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

To hell with what I have. What do your own eyeballs have! LOOK at the pictures. You can see how they were altered. For a couple, if they weren't, do you have any idea how difficult it would be to reconstruct the backgrounds that wouldn't have been there "if" they were real? Then there is the one that looks like a Nazi hero pointing a rifle at a woman and child. Which was widely shown everywhere. But when you see the entire picture, you can see that he was actually pointing his rifle elsewhere.

Also, when it comes to credibility, there is a free documentary out there called "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Just enter the title into your browser. At the first website, click on it and scroll down the page. You will find all the various parts of that documentary. I would recommend starting out with part 21. Called "The Leuchter Findings." It is only about a half hour long. Watch it. See what a real Jew has to say.

I found the whole documentary to be overly long. In all, it is about 6 hours long. But in one of the part of it, (I don't remember which) They interview at least a couple different people who were actually inmates at some of those camps. You can see them tell the interviewer that conditions in the camps weren't as bad as is generally believed. (Though I would have to imagine that wasn't near the end of the war) People were allowed to watch movies, put on plays, form sports teams, and in Auschwitz at least, weather permissible, go swimming. Jews who worked in those camps were also paid. Which they could buy things with. Even if it was only fiat "camp money." In that regard, it probably wasn't a lot different from what was being done with some coal miners in the U.S. Where they were paid in "company script" that they could buy things from the company store that they needed.
    There's thousands of photos contradicting your fake photos

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by milomason View Post
    There's thousands of photos contradicting your fake photos
    The photos I showed were showing photos that were faked. Why should that be so hard to understand. And if they were faked, what makes you think that any other pictures you saw weren't faked too. Or being explained as something they weren't. Such as, for instance, pictures of Russian civilians who were supposedly hung by Nazis. In total, Russian communists are said to have caused the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! It's too bad there aren't any pictures (that I know of) of the Armenian genocide. Then you could be told that the Nazis did that too. And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave. Also, here is a picture of one of many coins that were minted. Though they weren't "camp money." I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out.
    Nazi - jew coin.jpg

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

mming. In that regard, it probably wasn't a lot different from what was being done with some coal miners in the U.S. Where they were paid in "company script" that they could buy things from the company store that they needed.
    The coal miners were free to leave.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    No they weren't... As long as the were working they OWED money to the company store .. and they were paid in company vouchers. Coal mine owners had private armies.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

There has been a LOT that has been done to discredit the Nazis. Such as turning jewish internment camps into what are basically movie sets to make them look like "death camps." Along with this, there have also been a lot of Nazi atrocity photographs that have been faked. I will show you some of them.
    Attachment 7055 Attachment 7056
    Attachment 7057 Attachment 7058
    Attachment 7059
    Yes we know, there were fine people on both sides.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.
    .... like yours.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The photos I showed were showing photos that were faked. Why should that be so hard to understand. And if they were faked, what makes you think that any other pictures you saw weren't faked too. Or being explained as something they weren't. Such as, for instance, pictures of Russian civilians who were supposedly hung by Nazis. In total, Russian communists are said to have caused the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! It's too bad there aren't any pictures (that I know of) of the Armenian genocide. Then you could be told that the Nazis did that too. And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave. Also, here is a picture of one of many coins that were minted. Though they weren't "camp money." I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out.
    Nazi - jew coin.jpg
    And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.

I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out, cuz i just gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.