Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, CFM, Jade Dragon, Nordberg and Frank Apisa

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you point to one real lie Trump told, with the exact quote and link?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    trumps lies are chronicled every day and I suspect you know it, just another troll thread.
    If that were true you'd be happy to provide one. You would have looked, and upon further investigation found them to be false. It's a nasty thing to realize that the Left's big collection of Trump lies are all fake, isn't it? How are you going to live this down?

To be honest, after all the Left's hysteria on this subject, I thought I could find a few myself, but the more I investigated the harder the task was. I honestly cannot find one, and no matter how you plead with Lefties to provide just one, they find it impossible too. Try it out yourself if you don't believe me.
    The first witchdoctor 100,000 years ago said, "God did it," and today the Pope says the same thing.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,273 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Started on day one with his Inaugueration crowd, have they found that missing million yer?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

mak2 (07-20-2018)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Timshel View Post
    What a pathetic response. If it were a Gish Gallop then you could easily prove a few of the claims wrong.
    That would involve writing a 400 page book. No thanks. The list of alleged Trump lies Fake News have gathered together in places like politifake, are false. They are a collection of misquotes, opinions, mischievous editing, exaggerations, out of context misreading, jokes, bluster, bad reporting and straight out lies by Trump-hating reporters; mostly millennials in their 20’s and early 30’s. I can prove your list is wrong by taking it on one lie at a time, if you work up the courage to supply the details of one lie, along with a link. Not a list; not a Gish Gallop. Just one lie and link, thanks.

Take his lie concerning the dictating of his son's statement about meeting with the Kremlin tied lawyer.
    Please provide the lie and the link.

He's even said it was okay because he was only lying to the New York Times.
    What was the lie, and where is the link?

He's long admitted to lying and exaggerating.
    What lie?

You're just one of his suckers.
    I guess that means you won’t be providing an example of one lie then? Figures.

What am I supposed to do with that? It’s an article about Trump’s team. Where is the lie Trump told? Where is the link to it? What’s the matter? Has a 600 pound tiger got your tongue?
    The first witchdoctor 100,000 years ago said, "God did it," and today the Pope says the same thing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob Larrikin For This Post:

Evmetro (07-21-2018)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
    What planet do you live on?

Start with his claim of "leaving out the not" the other day

This is what they're reduced to ... those Water Buckets are no longer heavy.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    He would maga. He didn’t. Checkmate and fuck off.
    A snowflake might think you can maga in a few months, but men understand that to maga takes time. So as the OP says bro, chillax, take your meds and when you work up the gumption, see if your trembling little snowflake fingers can type out a lie, along with a link.

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    If that were true you'd be happy to provide one. You would have looked, and upon further investigation found them to be false. It's a nasty thing to realize that the Left's big collection of Trump lies are all fake, isn't it? How are you going to live this down?

To be honest, after all the Left's hysteria on this subject, I thought I could find a few myself, but the more I investigated the harder the task was. I honestly cannot find one, and no matter how you plead with Lefties to provide just one, they find it impossible too. Try it out yourself if you don't believe me.

Pandering to your stupidity is beneath me

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Started on day one with his Inaugueration crowd, have they found that missing million yer?
    Okay, the first day of his inauguration. The business with the crowd. Got ya.

Remarks by President Trump and Vice President Pence at CIA Headquarters
    January 21, 2017 - Langley, Virginia - 3:21 P.M.

The entire transcript is here.

He spoke about 2,240 words at that time. I’ll paste just 324 words – about 14% - below. You can check it out and tell me where the lie is. I’ll highlight the ‘millions’ parts you mentioned in red. I’ve looked through it and I see no lies. Fake News has been hollering about them since January last year, but I don’t see any. Do you? If you see any spell them out clearly, hear?

And I was explaining about the numbers. We did a thing yesterday at the speech. Did everybody like the speech? (Applause.) I’ve been given good reviews. But we had a massive field of people. You saw them. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I say, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, the field was — it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. And they said, Donald Trump did not draw well. I said, it was almost raining, the rain should have scared them away, but God looked down and he said, we’re not going to let it rain on your speech.

In fact, when I first started, I said, oh, no. The first line, I got hit by a couple of drops. And I said, oh, this is too bad, but we’ll go right through it. But the truth is that it stopped immediately. It was amazing. And then it became really sunny. And then I walked off and it poured right after I left. It poured. But, you know, we have something that’s amazing because we had — it looked — honestly, it looked like a million and a half people. Whatever it was, it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument. And I turn on — and by mistake I get this network, and it showed an empty field. And it said we drew 250,000 people. Now, that’s not bad, but it’s a lie. We had 250,000 people literally around — you know, in the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington Monument, was packed. So we caught them, and we caught them in a beauty. And I think they’re going to pay a big price.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe," Spicer claimed, contrary to the numerous photos taken of the National Mall on Friday that appeared to show a smaller audience than the crowd at former President Barack Obama's 2009 inauguration."

Sound familiar?
    Be Best

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe," Spicer claimed, contrary to the numerous photos taken of the National Mall on Friday that appeared to show a smaller audience than the crowd at former President Barack Obama's 2009 inauguration."

Sound familiar?
    Can you point to one real lie Trump told, with the exact quote and link?

Sound familiar?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob Larrikin For This Post:

Life is Golden (07-20-2018)

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Pandering to your stupidity is beneath me
    It may be beneath you madam, but if you don't pander to it soon you may lose whatever scrap of indecency you had left...

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,411 Times in 6,064 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 606 Times in 570 Posts

Many on the left say that Trump lies. Some say he lies all day long, and that he tells thousands of lies per day, and so on. Every time I ask Lefties to provide proof of one alleged lie, they go silent. On the odd occasion someone rattle off examples from the top of their head instead of providing an exact quote, or point to a bunch of links using a Gish Gallop fallacy.

I look into their allegations only to find there was no such lie. They’ll say that Trump said, “Obama was born in Kenya", and I will point out that in fact it was Obama’s literary agent who said that in an autobiography. Trump then tweeted to Romney, “In debate, @MittRomney should ask Obama why autobiography states "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia."

So please don’t rattle alleged lies off the top of your head. Instead, find the exact quote and provide a link to it. I will then look into it. If I find any genuine proven lies I will agree to them being lies.

Trump is an honest man so it’s doubtful you will find any legitimate lies. And remember, a “view” or a “belief” is not a lie. Trump might say he believes in Zeus, and you might say that’s a lie. You would be using the wrong word. He might be wrong about something, but if he believed it when he said it, it is not a lie. For instance, if he boasted that he was the greatest POTUS ever, that’s not a lie. He believes he is. So do I. Another thing that is not a lie is an exaggeration or a joke. If Trump said, “When you’re a star they let you do it… grab ‘em by the pussy,” this is not him saying he goes around raping women. That is the hysterical Left’s silly translation. Likewise, if he jokingly said, “Man, we’re gonna be the richest country for a million years,” that is not a lie – it is a harmless piece of joking or kidding around.

Here is the best way to go about this if you wish to try:

1) Calm down. Chillax. Don’t rush.

2) Be sensible. Go find what you think is a Trump lie. Use Google and Bing.

3) Research it a little. See what other people say. That part is very important.

4) Once you are sure it is a lie, and not just Fake News, present ONE accurate quote & link.

Good luck, but remember, to qualify you need to provide just one EXACT quote, and provide a link to show the alleged lie details. You say he lies, so YOU provide PROOF. I will look at that proof and if I see you made mistakes, I will provide details.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fake News. That isn't what I said.

Score so far: Zero.

Come on you guys. What does it say for your theories if you can't offer one lie?
    ^Proves my point.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I agree, the vote is irrelevant and the guy you vote for in our utterly corrupted economic and political system to be president is just a lackey to those with more concentrated wealth and power. You're right, the entire thing is theater.
    You are describing Obama.

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Watch President Obama ridicule Mitt Romney for saying Russia is a major threat to us:

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A few days later Obama explains why Russia is not a threat to us and a major foe: