Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge for JPP Lefties

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The one party showed up to do battle in court. Mueller wasn't ready with anything to go forward. Fail.
    Trump was shown evidence in January 2017 that Putin ordered attacks on our country.

Trump then fired Comey, who was investigating those attacks, in May 2017 "because of Russia."

So Trump fired the guy who was investigating the Putin-ordered attacks; attacks Trump were shown proof of being ordered by Putin.

Trump is a traitor and you're a traitor if you support and defend him.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No they don't.

Trump fired Comey because Comey was investigating the Russian attacks; attacks Trump was told and shown evidence in January 2017 were ordered by Putin.

You're a traitor and Trump's a traitor.
    My reply was to this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    That Russia can't expect to be treated as a reasonable partner when its leader orders direct attacks on our elections.

As for the other matter, a prez can fire anyone he wants to for any reason...no obstruction.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Do you have proof of those accusations? I don't remember those accusations being in Muellers indictments. Maybe you can point them out?
    Trump was shown proof in January 2017. That proof showed Putin directly ordered the attacks. So Trump fired the guy who was investigating those attacks "because of Russia."

Trump was trying to obstruct the Russia investigation by firing Comey.

Trump is a traitor and anyone defending him is a traitor too.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Looks like you are going to be unhappy for a very, very long time.Too bad for you
    Actually no, now that we know Trump was told and shown evidence that Putin directly ordered the attacks, the fact that he fired Comey "because of Russia" proves he was obstructing justice.

Once Manafort's trial starts in September, things will only get worse for Trump. I don't think he will serve out his entire term; he will either resign and flee to Russia, or be impeached and removed from office.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

That proof was shown to Trump in January 2017.

It's not "if", he did. That was shown to Trump in January 2017.

And RICO cases, which is what this is like, don't start with charging people at the top.
    All this crappola happened in 2016...Obama's watch.

And, Wray and Rosenweasel's latest public remarks have cleared up your other suppositions.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

That proof was shown to Trump in January 2017.

It's not "if", he did. That was shown to Trump in January 2017.

And RICO cases, which is what this is like, don't start with charging people at the top.
    Where is the proof that Putin ordered the attack? I have seen nor heard any proof that Putin ordered it.

You made a claim. Back it up with reputable sources

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    As for the other matter, a prez can fire anyone he wants to for any reason...no obstruction.
    Ah, but he said he fired Comey "because of Russia."

So...why? Because Comey was investigating Russian attacks ordered by Putin, and Trump was briefed about those directed attacks two weeks before he took office. Trump was trying to protect Russia by firing the guy investigating them.

Obstruction of justice.

#Tre45on

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually no, now that we know Trump was told and shown evidence that Putin directly ordered the attacks, the fact that he fired Comey "because of Russia" proves he was obstructing justice.

Once Manafort's trial starts in September, things will only get worse for Trump. I don't think he will serve out his entire term; he will either resign and flee to Russia, or be impeached and removed from office.
    None of those things will happen so you are in for a miserable life.

Why can't you lefties just lose elections in a rational manner?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, but he said he fired Comey "because of Russia."

So...why? Because Comey was investigating Russian attacks ordered by Putin, and Trump was briefed about those directed attacks two weeks before he took office. Trump was trying to protect Russia by firing the guy investigating them.

Obstruction of justice.

#Tre45on

If firing Comey was obstructing justice, one would think that Mueller has all he needs to indict Trump dontcha think?

Manafort wouldn't know anything about Trump firing Comey because Manafort wasn't around.

I don't think you are doing a great job keeping up with events

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where is the proof that Putin ordered the attack? I have seen nor heard any proof that Putin ordered it.
    Fromm the link you seem incapable of opening (probably because you're too scared):

During a meeting in Drumpf Tower on Jan. 6, 2017, Donald Drumpf, just weeks from being inaugurated as president of the United States, was shown highly classified intelligence that indicated Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered cyberattacks to influence the 2016 U.S. election, The New York Times reports. Drumpf was briefed by former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Adm. Michael Rogers, the former director of the National Security Agency. The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information from a source close to Putin who covertly told the CIA how Russia executed its disinformation and hacking campaign.

And because I know you will gaslight any sources, here's Fox News:

Drumpf was briefed about Putin's meddling role 2 weeks before taking office: report
    President-elect Donald Drumpf, two weeks before taking the oath of office in January 2017, was shown highly classified intelligence claiming Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered Russian interference efforts into the 2016 presidential election, according to a report.

The data was backed up by emails and texts from Russian military officers and a top-secret source close to Putin, who told the CIA how the Kremlin decided to start its hacking and disinformation efforts against U.S. targets, the New York Times reported.

Drumpf was “grudgingly convinced” by the assessment, according to the Times, which spoke with several other people who attended the intelligence briefing.

You made a claim. Back it up with reputable sources
    I did back it up. You refused to click on the link because you're Reek; a dickless, cowardly, subservient traitor.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Actually teflon Dumb, a recent example is how Trumpy himself treated all of America's long-term allies and the NATO chiefs. He was nasty and humiliating to them all. He was rude and crude to their faces.

Then he went to Helsinki and brought out the Trump brand, made in China, knee pads.

Of course Reagan in the Tear Down this Wall speech. Truman was flat out humiliating to Molotov.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

None of those things will happen so you are in for a miserable life. Why can't you lefties just lose elections in a rational manner?
    Yeah, when it comes to people like you, I don't take what you say seriously.

You seem to be getting ready to lay the groundwork for the predictable shift away from Trump to abscond responsibility for supporting a traitor. But we are burning the life boats, so you have no where to go now. Trump will hang over you for the rest of your life, and I will get to write your legacy for you.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

It's not that he didn't call out Putin to his face.

It's that he met with Putin face-to-face in private in the first place, right after 12 Russians were indicted for attacking our country.

No one expects Trump to have a backbone. He's the guy who fired Comey to obstruct the Russia investigation.
    Why shouldn't he meet privately with Putin?

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If firing Comey was obstructing justice, one would think that Mueller has all he needs to indict Trump dontcha think?
    He's probably got that indictment already sealed. In fact, it was probably one of the first unsealed indictments he issued.

It took two years to bring down Nixon; RICO investigations, which is what this seems to be like, don't start by going for the top of the org chart. They didn't bring down Gotti by indicting Gotti first.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Manafort wouldn't know anything about Trump firing Comey because Manafort wasn't around.
    Right, because Manafort's part in this is that he was debt-bound to Russia, and was one of those active conspirators. The charges Manafort has been brought up on are almost all financial, and that's because Mueller's setting the motive Manafort had to commit the treason; money.

I don't think you are doing a great job keeping up with events
    You seem to be lazily defending Trump and I'm not sure why.