Thread: The Holocaust LIE!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fandango View Post
    What do I have to do. Buy a couple plane tickets to go see the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz and show you in person the new plaque that the Polish Government put up there? That at least should tell you something. Or do you think you know more than the Polish government. Though I know more that what they would like to admit. Or is the moronic stupor you live in just too comfortable. Maybe you would also like me to show you the swimming pool at the camp.

Or maybe the jews (if you aren't one yourself) have been real nice massas to yo nigga ass. And have brainwashed you too well. To the point where you can only take the words of a jew. Well if that is the case, I have something done by a real live JEW for you to watch to learn some of the real truth. Though I know that the truth doesn't interest you. But if it should, it might take you around a half hour to learn it. (Think you could handle that?) Enter into your browser "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." The first website will show you this documentary. Click on it and scroll down the page. You will come across the various parts of that documentary. Go to part 21. It is called "The Leuchter Findings." Click on it and watch it. Find out what a real live JEW has to say. If you dare.

The Holocaust isn't a lie.... This thread is absurd. .. and you can't change history by insulting people or attacking other posters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (07-18-2018), JqYaqui (07-19-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh. This isn't even the start of it!!!! Next, earlier you didn't seem very thankful. So here you are probably just being flippant. Next, I didn't ask you to watch the whole documentary. Just a little part of it. Next, going from 6 million to around 280,000 is more than just a quibble. As for my asking you something, I will ask you this. If you are really interested in the truth. Enter into your google browser "The Truth: Unforbidden!" It will bring up various places to this free ebook. I would recommend the Fliphtml5 website. This book is only about one hundred pages long. With quite a few pictures. Some of which I already showed you. So being so short, it shouldn't be any bother for you to read it. But I won't even ask you to do that. Just scroll through it. With it only being 100 pages long, that couldn't take more than 40 seconds or so. But no doubt you will run across some picture that will make you pause to take a longer look. After enough of that, you will probably want to read the whole thing. If you do, tell me if you find anything in it you disagree with.
    Flippant?!?!?!?!?!?!?, ... why I never!!!!!!!! Yeah, big number disparity. Same as we did in the "settlement" stories of this place. Say you're right. You're wailing because you're surprised your power structure made up a self-aggrandized version of reality? Really?

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

We really do not need holocaust deniers on the board.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

For those who believe in the holocaust fantasy, it's time to stop being suckers and accept the TRUTH! Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a complete lie. Consider these truisms. "In war, truth is the first casualty." (For the winning side, it remains a casualty) "History is written by the victors." Also, Napoleon knew what was going on. He said, "History is just a bunch of lies agreed upon."

If you think 6 million jews were killed in the "holocaust," consider this plaque that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that went along with that fantasy.
    Attachment 7000

It says 4 million jews were murdered at Auschwitz. But after Poland got its freedom from Russia, the changed the plaque at the holocaust memorial museum to this.
    Attachment 7001

It says that 1.5 million jews died there. So what does that do to your "6 million" lie. But even that number was vastly overstated. Probably because after Russia left, Poland wanted to ally itself more with the U.S. And didn't want to stray TOO far from the allied version of events. But I will show you a couple documents that tell you what the real death toll was at various jewish internment camps. And one of these documents is from The International Red Cross.
    Attachment 7002
    Attachment 7003

Also, I have some old newspaper clippings to show you that appeared in various newspapers well before WW II even happened. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. Which shows that the whole 6 million thing in relation to the "holocaust" is just as much BS.
    Attachment 7004

Are you running around posting this all over the internet and insulting people?

https://www.scribd.com/document/3764...th-Unforbidden

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Agreed. On the other hand, there seems to be no aversion to those who deny that what's going on in Gaza is in essence any different than denying the holocaust. Other than the timing in history.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    The Holocaust isn't a lie.... This thread is absurd. .. and you can't change history by insulting people or attacking other posters.
    No. The "holocaust" isn't a lie. About 280,000 jews died in the jewish internment camps run by the righteous Nazis. And it was the allies who killed them! By bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that supplied those camps. And those jews died partially from a lack of food making them more sickly. On top of that, disease outbreaks from diseases like typhus. It's too bad you were apparently too afraid to look at "The Leuchter Findings." Because you would have found out that the whole "gas chamber" thing was just a myth. To that end, I will rearrange an old saying. "Fool me once, shame on you. Choosing to remain fooled, shame on me." Tell me. Have you ever had any children? Or as I would have to call them, shamelings.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. The "holocaust" isn't a lie. About 280,000 jews died in the jewish internment camps run by the righteous Nazis. And it was the allies who killed them! By bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that supplied those camps. And those jews died partially from a lack of food making them more sickly. On top of that, disease outbreaks from diseases like typhus. It's too bad you were apparently too afraid to look at "The Leuchter Findings." Because you would have found out that the whole "gas chamber" thing was just a myth. To that end, I will rearrange an old saying. "Fool me once, shame on you. Choosing to remain fooled, shame on me." Tell me. Have you ever had any children? Or as I would have to call them, shamelings.
    And that's different from what we're doing now just how again?

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Flippant?!?!?!?!?!?!?, ... why I never!!!!!!!! Yeah, big number disparity. Same as we did in the "settlement" stories of this place. Say you're right. You're wailing because you're surprised your power structure made up a self-aggrandized version of reality? Really?
    Oh. Do tell me more about the settlement stories of the U.S. Next, I'm not surprised by the version of history the jews wrote for the "filthy un-chosen goyim" to believe. I am disgusted n by it. Also, maybe this thread would interest you.
    holocaut deniers.jpg

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Then I guess that means I'm welcome here. Because I'm not a "holocaust denier." Read post #36. What I am is a history correctionist. For example, until war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. Before then, Germany was allied with jewish zionists. In at least one camp I heard of, the Nazis taught the jews how to set up the kibbutz system that jewish settlers in Palestine used. In those camps, I will show you what the first flag of Israel basically was. Before they changed it to the flag Israel uses today. I will also show you one of some coins that were minted. Any time you want more "denial" just let me know.
    Nazi Flag.jpg
    Nazi - jew coin.jpg
    Last edited by fandango; 07-19-2018 at 03:32 PM.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh. Do tell me more about the settlement stories of the U.S. Next, I'm not surprised by the version of history the jews wrote for the "filthy un-chosen goyim" to believe. I am disgusted n by it. Also, maybe this thread would interest you.
    holocaut deniers.jpg
    No, but thank you.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Are you running around posting this all over the internet and insulting people?

https://www.scribd.com/document/3764...th-Unforbidden

When the truth insults people, it means that they deserve to be insulted.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. On the other hand, there seems to be no aversion to those who deny that what's going on in Gaza is in essence any different than denying the holocaust. Other than the timing in history.
    Then post #39 should interest you.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then post #39 should interest you.
    No, but thank you.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And that's different from what we're doing now just how again?

What are you talking about. "We" as in the U.S. or "We" as in supporting Israel. Please clarify.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, but thank you.

You must be pretty well paid to accept being a sucker. And a slave. Before the American Revolution, I don't have to guess too hard who's side you would have been on.