Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a theory

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    The over the top reaction to President Trumps meeting with Putin was too orchestrated and too over the top to be believed. Remember, there are no coincidences in politics particularly with the left wing.

I can confirm that there is an orchestrated campaign to undermine the President! Here are some examples:

Mitch McConnell: "The Russians need to know there's a lot of us who fully understand what happened in 2016, and it really better not happen again in 2018."

Paul Ryan: "There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy."

Bob Corker: "When he had the opportunity to defend our intelligence agencies, I was very disappointed and saddened with the equivalency that he gave between them and what Putin was saying."

Lindsey Graham: "This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves."

Jeff Flake(!): "I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful."

MAGA!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It's on video dipshit. You are either lying, or in denial and didn't watch the video.

It's perfectly obvious Obama was saying that the mechanics of the election - voting machines and so on - could not be tampered with significantly, "in part because they're so decentralized".

He was NOT saying that malicious propaganda, dirty tricks etc. could have no effect. Only a fool would say that (or believe it). It had an effect, but whether it was decisive in marginal states we may never know.
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 07-19-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Deleted last sentence to oblige esteemed Legion

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    My understanding of the language differs from yours. I don't recall having a "liar", BTW.

Would you like to discuss the topic of the thread now?
    I am, but your so in love with your liar you cannot see it.

Did you ever find the difference between "rigging", and "meddling"?

Did you ever find an example of your other fake claim, "I've noticed what could be construed as a pre-planned campaign of disinformation about the Helsinki summit. ", or are we going to just play your usual childish game once again?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's on video dipshit. You are either lying, or in denial and didn't watch the video.

Starting at about 3:15:
    You really are a dumb shit. What did I say? "Obama said the election could not be RIGGED.", not "meddled with" as the OP claims.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

By all means if you could possibly do so no matter how hard that might be:

"You should aim to be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I am, but your so in love with your liar you cannot see it.

Did you ever find the difference between "rigging", and "meddling"?

Did you ever find an example of your other fake claim, "I've noticed what could be construed as a pre-planned campaign of disinformation about the Helsinki summit. ", or are we going to just play your usual childish game once again?
    As previously cited.

I have quite a few examples. Here is a summation:

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As previously cited.
    The video proves nothing. Using the words of Trump who denigrates America every chance he gets, is not an "orchestrated: conspiracy, or seeking to harm Russia. It is a reality that Trump lied, praises Putin while denigrating our intelligence community, etc. It is a tactic he has used ever since announcing his candidacy (Cruz's wife, Bush's "laziness", etc.) and he is also the first president that has met with a foreign leader and we have no clue as to what was said, or agreed to. You people whined about Obama's "open mike" comment, yet blindly accept this action (like so many others you have accepted)

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Per my earlier response:
    Again with the childish distortions of what was said. The first example you used was a response to countryboy where he called me a "dipshit

Starting at about 3:15:

and then repeated what I had said as if I had not said it.

Your second example is again an example of how you twist things to suit your fancy, not reality. There is nothing in there that shows the difference between "rigging" (insuring the outcome) of an election, and "meddling" (attempting to influence) an election.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The video proves nothing.
    It provides numerous examples, which is what you asked for.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again with the childish distortions of what was said.
    As I stated, and as I asked:

Aren't "rigging" and "meddling" synonyms in the context of elections?

Regarding the topic of the thread, have you noted a similarity or uniformity in the responses t the Helsinki meeting that the OP refers to?

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I stated, and as I asked:
    Been answered twice fool, now go learn how to read. Oh wait, you know how to read, you just like being childish.

"Your second example is again an example of how you twist things to suit your fancy, not reality. There is nothing in there that shows the difference between "rigging" (insuring the outcome) of an election, and "meddling" (attempting to influence) an election. "

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    It's perfectly obvious Obama was saying that the mechanics of the election - voting machines and so on - could not be tampered with significantly, "in part because they're so decentralized".

He was NOT saying that malicious propaganda, dirty tricks etc. could have no effect. Only a fool would say that (or believe it). It had an effect, but whether it was decisive in marginal states we may never know.
    Didn't someone say that no votes were changed?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Been answered twice fool, now go learn how to read. Oh wait, you know how to read, you just like being childish.

"Your second example is again an example of how you twist things to suit your fancy, not reality. There is nothing in there that shows the difference between "rigging" (insuring the outcome) of an election, and "meddling" (attempting to influence) an election. "

Regarding the topic of the thread, have you noted a similarity or uniformity in the responses to the Helsinki meeting that the OP refers to?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Regarding the topic of the thread, have you noted a similarity or uniformity in the responses to the Helsinki meeting that the OP refers to?
    Well, so much for intelligent conversation as if it were possible with a child like you.