Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a theory

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default I have a theory

The over the top reaction to President Trumps meeting with Putin was too orchestrated and too over the top to be believed. Remember, there are no coincidences in politics particularly with the left wing.

I wonder if maybe they are beginning to see signs that their vaunted blue wave may not materialize in November and this little episode was a way of saying "See, Trump colluded with Putin to sway the mid terms. We were supposed to have a blue wave........."

Just something to noodle around

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Didn't The Obama say that there was no way anyone could meddle with a US national election because it was so decentralized?

Notice how the narrative has been changed- 'the Russians meddled with the election', when it used to be 'the Russians meddled with the campaign'.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Didn't The Obama say that there was no way anyone could meddle with a US national election because it was so decentralized?
    Is that what he actually said?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    No, but truth is not relevant to the right wing agenda just as it was not to you when you started this thread. It was not the "blue wing" alone that was upset at the lies of Trump in Helsinki in case you had not noticed. Trump had the opportunity to show some integrity, and balls, when beside Putin, yet decided to be the coward he is.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    No, but truth is not relevant to the right wing agenda just as it was not to you when you started this thread. It was not the "blue wing" alone that was upset at the lies of Trump in Helsinki in case you had not noticed. Trump had the opportunity to show some integrity, and balls, when beside Putin, yet decided to be the coward he is.
    I didn't start this thread.

I've also noted a similarity in the wording of many commentaries on Helsinki, which could indicate orchestration.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol, that's exactly what Obama said. Skip to 3:30 if you don't want to suffer through 5 minutes of fingernails on a chalkboard.

Every life matters

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes. 3:30.

Every life matters

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, that's exactly what Obama said. Skip to 3:30 if you don't want to suffer through 5 minutes of fingernails on a chalkboard.
    As usual you are lying. Obama said the election could not be RIGGED. Of course, you have to actually be able to comprehend the English language to grasp what was meant.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't start this thread.

I've also noted a similarity in the wording of many commentaries on Helsinki, which could indicate orchestration.
    Yeah right. How many have you actually listened to? Guess your Republicans (Gingrich for example) was in on it too. Then, I suspect since the right wingers like Grassley, Ryan, etc., came crawling to Trumps ring after he "apologized" for his lies, the "orchestration" will continue on.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah right. How many have you actually listened to? Guess your Republicans (Gingrich for example) was in on it too. Then, I suspect since the right wingers like Grassley, Ryan, etc., came crawling to Trumps ring after he "apologized" for his lies, the "orchestration" will continue on.
    I've noticed what could be construed as a pre-planned campaign of disinformation about the Helsinki summit. As the topic of the thread states:

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    The over the top reaction to President Trumps meeting with Putin was too orchestrated and too over the top to be believed. Remember, there are no coincidences in politics particularly with the left wing.

I wonder if maybe they are beginning to see signs that their vaunted blue wave may not materialize in November and this little episode was a way of saying "See, Trump colluded with Putin to sway the mid terms. We were supposed to have a blue wave........."

Just something to noodle around

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aren't "rigging" and "meddling" synonyms in the context of elections?

Regarding the topic of the thread, have you noted a similarity or uniformity in the responses t the Helsinki meeting that the OP refers to??
    Not at all if you understood the English language. Like I said, truth is not relevant to you as facts are not.

As to Helsinki, there was only one press conference, and they all heard the same thing, so why would the reporting be different? If it was something else then why did your liar feel the need to apologize, or "clarify"?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've noticed what could be construed as a pre-planned campaign of disinformation about the Helsinki summit. As the topic of the thread states:
    Do you have an example, of just more delusions, and lies?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all if you understood the English language. Like I said, truth is not relevant to you as facts are not. As to Helsinki, there was only one press conference, and they all heard the same thing, so why would the reporting be different? If it was something else then why did your liar feel the need to apologize, or "clarify"?

My understanding of the language differs from yours. I don't recall having a "liar", BTW.

Would you like to discuss the topic of the thread now?

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you have an example, of just more delusions, and lies?
    I have quite a few examples. Here is a summation:

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As usual you are lying. Obama said the election could not be RIGGED. Of course, you have to actually be able to comprehend the English language to grasp what was meant.
    It's on video dipshit. You are either lying, or in denial and didn't watch the video.

Starting at about 3:15:

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections. In part because they're so decentralized".
    Last edited by countryboy; 07-19-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    Every life matters